Shatabdi Institute of Engineering and Research - [SIER] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Shatabdi Institute of Engineering and Research was established in 1999 by Amruta Educational and Welfare Trust. It is affiliated to University of Pune. It is located at Nashik, Maharashtra.
- It is established on spacious campus having 23.16 acres of land and has built-up area of 147906 sq.ft.
- College campus is fully developed and well established with all the amenities for students for their pursuit of education, extra curricular activities, sports and hobbies.
- SIER is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and offers undergraduate engineering course in five branches
- Shatabdi mohastav- A programme celebrated by department of computer science.
- Workshop- Core Java Workshop for TE & BE students
- ACE week- An academic week for the department of computer science.
- 400 sq.m area
- Siting capacity 120 students
- 6000 books
- 40 journal
- Boys hostel capacitating 100 students
- Girls hostel capacitating 50 students
- Paper presentation- Faculty of computer department has 2 paper presentations in International conferences.
- Boxing Championship- Student of mechanical departments took part in National level boxing championship, won 1st prize in 7 km mud race.
- Paper presentation- Faculty of mechanical departments has 3 National conferences.