Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management is located in Nagpur. The institute was founded in 1984 by the Shri Ramdeobaba Sarvajanik Samiti. Crossing over four decades, the institute has established and secured its place in the technical education department in the country. It is an autonomous institute and is affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University.
Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management held awarded progressive educational autonomy from the session 2011-12. Many sanctioned groups such as the Board of Management, Board of Studies, Academic Council, and Finance Committee have already constituted and industry needs-based syllabus should be introduced. The college has been approved Grade A by the NAAC.
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management [RCOEM] Highlights
|Affiliations||Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University|
|Accreditation||National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)|
|Courses Offered||36 Courses across 3 streams|
|Entrance Exam Accepted||MAT, XAT, GMAT, CAT, ATMA, CMAT, MAH CET|
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management [RCOEM] Ranking
- Ranked 44th in all Engineering Colleges of India and 28th in Top Engineering Colleges of Eminence in India as per CSR Magazine Survey 2019
- RCOEM has got INDIA TODAY RANKING of ‘23’ in All India Private Engineering Colleges Category.
- Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management has been ranked 64 for National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) by Ministry of Human Resource Development in the year 2017
- RCOEM ranked 49th in Outlook's India's Best Professional Colleges 2017 Survey
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management [RCOEM] Courses Offered
|BE / B.Tech||Duration: 4 Years
Specializations: Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Civil Engineering
Eligibility: Candidate required to pass 10+2 with 75% marks. Candidate must qualify for MHT-CET Entrance Exam
|M.Tech||Duration: 2 Years
Specializations: Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Structural Engineering, VLSI Design, Civil Engineering
Eligibility: Candidate required to pass graduation with qualified marks. Candidate must qualify for GATE, GPAT Entrance Exam
|MBA||Duration: 2 Years
Specializations: Business & Management Studies, IT & Software
Eligibility: Candidate required to pass graduation with qualified marks. Candidate must qualify for MAH-CET, CAT, CMAT Entrance Exam
|MCA||Duration: 3 Years
Specializations: IT & Software
Eligibility: Candidate required to pass graduation with qualified marks. Candidate must qualify for MAH MCA CET Entrance Exam
|PhD||Duration: 2 Years
Specializations: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Business Administration and Business Management Eligibility: A master’s degree in a related discipline with 50% aggregate, from an approved university. Candidate must qualify for MU-PET/GATE/SET/UGC-NET/JRF Entrance Exam
Read more: RCOEM Nagpur Courses and Fees
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management [RCOEM] Admission Criteria
Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management (RCOEM), Nagpur offers admissions to Engineering courses. The Admission procedure at Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management (RCOEM), Nagpur is based on the several entrance exams. The complete description of all courses, its admission procedure, and other details mentioned below.
For B.E/B.Tech, Students for Maharashtra can appear for MHT-CET only, while students from different states can appear for either MHT-CET or JEE Mains.
For M.Tech the applicant should have qualified GATE. However, for sponsored students, a minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience is necessary.
For MBA Admissions, Students belonging to Maharashtra can apply for only MAH-MHT-CET, while different state students can choose from either MAH-MHT-CET or CMAT or CAT.
For MCA students must qualify MAH-MCA-CET and for Ph.D Admissions, candidates should have qualified either of the entrances- MU-PET/GATE/SET/UGC-NET/JRF.
How to Apply?
The students, ready to apply for B.E/M.Tech/MBA/MCA can apply by CAP. The centralized admission process is as follows:
- Notification by State CET Cell and disclosure of Information brochure.
- Registration by applicants online on the CET Cell website.
- Document verification and approval at facilitation Centre (FC)
- Declaration of Merit List by State CET Cell
- An option form to filled by the applicant (For CAP round I)
- Admission and seat allotment to an applicant
- Freeze/Float/slide to be chosen by the applicant
- Reporting to the admission reporting centre (ARC) for “Freeze” applicants or Option form filling for float/slide applicants for Next CAP Round
- Report to the assigned institute with the necessary admission fees and official documents.
Students applying for Ph.D. should look for admissions at the department/college websites and apply there. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in their qualifying exam and entrance tests.
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management [RCOEM] Placement
The College has a full-fledged, well-equipped Training and Placement Department managed by Prof. Anupam Kher as the Dean of Training & Placement.
Training and Placement office gives a window of opportunities to the students across a wide variety of careers in a broad spectrum of Industries/Organizations in India and Abroad. It works as a single point of communication for the organizations on various Industry-Institute actions like Industrial Training, Guest Lectures, FDP’s, Alumni Lectures.
Some of the top recruiters are Amazon India, VMWare, Goldman Sachs, Barclays, IBM, Accenture, Infosys, Deloitte, Wipro, Cognizant, TCS (Digital) and many more
|Placement Session||No. of Placements|
Read more: RCOEM Nagpur Placements
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management [RCOEM] Facility
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management spreads over 20 Acres. It consists of the college educational buildings, hostels for both boys and girls, library, auditorium, exam halls, lecture halls, mess & canteen, medical facilities, and the other facilities also, mentioned here:
- Library: The Library has a separate periodical section and subscribes to National and International Journals. The Library receives Journals, Newsletters to provide the staff and students latest information in technical education, research and developmental activities.
- Security: The security on campus is provided by Security and Intelligence Services (India) Limited.
- Cafeteria: It is very likely to be comfortable sitting for a huge number of students. The cafeterias cater for snacks and eatables to the students, hostellers, and staff respectively.
- Gymnasium: A well-equipped gym is available within campus for students as well as faculty. Routine exercise can also boost your self-esteem and help you meditate, sleep, look, and feel better.
- Hostel: The college provides excellent hostel facilities within the campus for the students who want to avail the campus living facility. The boys’ hostel is located at the rear end of the college while the girls’ hostel is situated near the Ramdeobaba temple.
Read more: RCOEM Nagpur Hostel
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management [RCOEM] FAQ
Ques. Which course records the highest number of placements?
Ans. All the courses at this college are good for placements. According to the last placement session, the highest number of placement were from B.Tech CSE
Ques. What are the B.Tech specializations offered at Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur?
Ans. Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management Nagpur (RCOEM) offers various specializations under the B.Tech degree program like Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electricals and Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering etc.
Ques. Which entrance exams does this college accept?
Ans. The selection criteria of the college is through a Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management Nagpur (RCOEM) accepts the following entrance exams MAH-CET, JEE Mains, MAH-MCA-CET, GATE, CMAT, CAT etc.
Ques. When was the Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur built?
Ans. Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur was built in 1984. It was established by Shri Ramdeobaba Sarvajanik Samiti. SRSS is a trust that has been involved in community service for more than four decades.
Ques. How to contact the college in case of queries?
Ans. You can contact their helpline no: (91)-(712) - 2580011
Candidates can also contact them via email: