|Location||Pedatadepalli, 5 km away from the main town Tadepalligudem, West Godavari district.|
|How to Reach||
Airport: The college is 67.4 km from the Rajahmundry airport.
Railway Station: The college is 52.1 km from the Godavari Railway station.
Bus stand: The college is 6.4 km from the Tadepalligudem Bus stand.
- The educational institute has been accredited by NBA for all the eligible UG programs.
- The educational institute has an alumni association. It works towards the betterment of the institute.
- Professional Societies- The educational institute is also associated with societies such as Computer Society of India, Indian society for technical education and Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.
- The educational institute has also signed MoU with Oracle Corporation.
- Our placement record among the state colleges.
SVEC Courses Offered
|Under Graduation courses|
|Course||Number of seats|
|ECE(Electronics and Communication Engineering)||180|
|EEE(Electrical and Electronics)||120|
|CSE(Computer Science and engineering)||240|
|CST(Computer science and technology)||60|
|ECT(Electronics and communication technology)||60|
|Courses||Number of seats|
Read about SVEC Courses & Fee
SVEC Admission process
- A Candidate for admission to the four-year degree course in Engineering must have passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects, or any other examination recognized by the University.
- All the eligible applicants for admission into First Year shall have to qualify in the EAMCET Examination conducted by the Govt. of AP. The candidates will be admitted strictly in accordance with the merit secured at the Entrance Examination keeping in view the rules in force regarding the reservations of seats of various categories of candidates.
Admissions under Management Quota (30% of intake in each branch):
- The seats shall be filled either on the basis of rank obtained in EAMCET or of securing not less than 50% in aggregate or in group subjects (Maths, Physics and Chemistry) in the 10+2 qualifying examination.
- A bachelor's degree in Engg/Technology of any recognized university in the concerned discipline;
- AMIE/AMIETE or similar qualifications recognized by UPSC as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech.
- valid GATE Score obtained in the GATE Examination.
- valid PGECET Rank obtained in the Entrance Examination.
- A pass in bachelor's degree in any field with 45% marks in aggregate.
- Must have qualified in Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted by AP State Council of Higher Education, Govt of AP.
- The Convener admits 70% of the intake to the MBA programme based on the ICET rank.
- The Management admits the remaining 30% under management and NRI quota.
Click here SVEC Admission
The library has more than 40449 titles which comprise academic, research, competitive and general books. Apart from subject related books, the library also has a good collection of general books in variegated fields.
- A fleet of 61 buses is available for faculty and students for commuting between campus and their place of residence.
- College buses ply on various routes to accommodate the needs of students and staff from different corners of West Godavari district.
The Hostel facility has been designed, constructed and maintained keeping in view the comfort of students and maintain conducive environment in the hostel for learning.
Campus Gents Hostel
- Intake Capacity: 500
- Location: Campus
Campus Ladies Hostel
- Intake Capacity: 500
- Location: Campus
SVEC is proud of its endeavors; in providing the students with a cemented basketball court, volleyball court, shuttle badminton court, cricket ground, athletic field and gymnasium facilities. The college also provides indoor facilities for table tennis, carrom and chess.The students make the best use of the facilities provided.
SVEC has a tie up with a reputed hospital, which is in close proximity to the college. An emergency Ambulance is also available round the clock to ensure timely healthcare to the resident/non-resident students.
The Institute has a full-fledged placement office to look after Placement activities. The Training and Placement cell provides the official support base for placement of Final year students. The support services that it offers are in the form of arranging On-campus / Pooled-Campus Drives and grooming students to face the final test of their knowledge.
The college is associated with various big tech giants.
Our Clients are:
- Tech Mahindra
- L&T Technology
And there are many more names associated with us. Besides, students also participate in various off campus drives and outshine others.
Check SVEC Placement
Meritorious students are provided with scholarships in accordance with their percentage. Financial assistance is also given to the students who deserve.