Synergy Institute of Engineering and Technology was established in 1999. It is the first Engineering College in Eastern India to be certified as an ISO 9001:2000 Institute for its Quality Management System. It offers six undergraduate and four postgraduate courses in the field of engineering and technology. Mission is to produce world-class technical professionals and to be a unique apex centre of excellence in the field of Engineering & Technology. It is located in Dhenkanal, Orissa.
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology
- It is accreditation by NBA, New Delhi
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements.
Placement Record between 2008 and 2012
No of Companies visited
Total No. of Placed Students
- National Cadet Corps
- National Service Scheme
- Rotaract Club
- Red Ribbon Club
- The College has a well-stocked computerized library. The library consists of 46,635 volumes and 4966 Titles.
- It subscribes 113 national and 62 international journals.
- The Library is also an Associate Institutional member of EDUSAT, DELNET and INDSET- AICTE consortium through which more than 275 journals can be accessed through online.
- Book Bank facility available
The Campus is having access points in every corner to provide Wi-Fi facilities for students, supported by Fibre Optics backbone between buildings inside the college campus
- Carrier Scholarship
- JEE rank Scholarship
- Management Scholarship