Takshashila College of Engineering and Technology (TCET), a leading engineering college in Rajkot, was established in 2009 by The Savjibhai Korat Educational and Charitable Trust. The College campus is spread over a vast area of about 10 acres. It aims to achieve excellence in teaching. It offers six under graduate courses in the field of engineering and technology. It is located at Rajkot, Gujrat.
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Gujarat Technical University, Ahmedabad
- It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- The College library has more than 46,000 volumes and an online journals database with a link to IEL IEEE, ACM, Science Direct, SpringerLink.com and EBSCO.
- The library stocks 206 national and 114 international journals and magazines.
- It also has institutional membership in the libraries of IIT- Madras, Anna University, British Council, MALIBNET and DELNET.
The College has a 1000 seater auditorium. It is fully air conditioned and equipped with modern equipment such as multimedia projectors and high quality sound systems.