All Saint’s College is a women’s college in Thiruvanthapuram, Kerala which has contributed its 50 glorious years in empowering women of India. This educational institution has steadily progressed from its inception by its student’s accomplishments and rigorous hard-work of the teachers. The College aims to impart all-round education to its students which revolves around academic, spiritual and social grounds. All Saint’s College follows the holistic values of education and is inculcating the same in its students. It is offering wide range of under-graduate and post-graduate courses in different subjects. Its diversified curriculum is exemplary and instills humanitarian values in its students.
All Saint’s College Facts and Figures
Rev. Mother Mary Louise, CCR
NAAC & UGC
How to Travel
- 13 minutes from Trivandrum International Airport
- 13 mins. from Pettah Railway Station, Trivandrum
- 18 mins. From Kamleswaram Bus Stand. Regular buses can be taken from here for other cities.
Why to Join All Saint’s College?
1. Series Awards & Scholarships for the deserving ones: The college intends to boost the morale of the students and inspire them to work hard for their goals. By way of scholarships and awards, it has enlightened their wisdom to truly perform in their chosen fields. The college awards 18 different scholarships to students some of which are National Merit Scholarship, Kerala State Scholarship, Harness Fees Concession, and Educational Concession to the children of disabled persons, etc.
2.Quality and disciplined Education: The institution is providing excellent education and offers a spectrum of options to choose. Its comprehensive course-curriculum includes religious and ethical subjects pertinent to develop the character of the students.
3. Student Activities on Campus: The College provides a lively platform to enact beyond academics. It allows students to form educational clubs, motivate them to participate in extra-curricular activities like tailoring, NSS, Debates, Sports and many more. It believes in overall development of the students and gives access to a new era of education.