Sardar Patel Institute of Technology (SPIT), a self-financed co-education engineering institute, was established in 2009 with a purpose of enriching the new generation of students and engineers with knowledge and skills. It is running under Merchant Charitable Trust. It is sprawling campus of more than 60 acres of lush green area. It is located in Mehsana, Gujarat. It offers four undergraduate and four postgraduate courses in the field of engineering.
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Gujarat Technical University, Ahmedabad
- It is approved by DTE, Govt. of Gujarat
- Department of Automobile Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- The library has 11,375 volumes of books in 31,75 titles on different disciplines covering all major fields of Engineering, Science and Humanities
- The Library subscribes 54 National and 34 International journals
- The library has DELNET and J-GATE e-Journals
- The campus is providing hostel facility for boys having 4 blocks of hostel which can provide the accommodation to more than 500 students.
- The hostel is having its own catering service for vegetarian meal
- The hostel is complete with facilities like free hi speed Wi-Fi connection, and other amenities for, sports, recreation and entertainment
It is fully AC and media equipped with LCD, Overhead Projector, and HD sound System which can accommodate 700 persons.