Barama College Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
The Barama College was incepted with the vision to provide arts and science quality education to the students. It also believes in preparing the students for a global environment. It is located in a sprawling campus. The college fraternity is dedicated to provide with all the requisite education and skills.
Facts and Figures of Barama College, Baksa, Assam
Grant in aid
Institute affiliated to
Gauhati University, Guwahati
Total Faculty Members
How to reach
Airport: the college is at a distance of 77 km from the Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International airport and hence is accessible by hired taxi or cab.
Railway Station: the college is 52 km from the Barpeta road Railway station and hence is reachable by cab or taxi.
Bus stand: The college is at a distance of 13 km from the Bali Kali Mandir Bus stop, Assam. Hence reachable by hired taxi or cab.
Why to join Barama College, Baksa, Assam
- Facilities- the college is well equipped with modern amenities and facilities. There is a library which has an excellent collection of books, journals, reference books etc alonwith a Xerox machine. There students can avail sports and games by the indoor and outdoor sports facilities.
- N.C. C and N. S. S- the N. C. C in the army wing has been introduced in the college since 1987 to cater to their all round development. There is also the N. S. S which was introduced since 1972 and has a number of students.
- Career Counseling and Placement cell- the cell looks into the need of the students to recruit in their respective department. They are also trained for the interviews.
- Extension Education cell- this cell provides with the facility of self employment by organizing variety of events. For this training is provided in the fields of fishery management, mushroom cultivation, computer, electronics, sericulture, chemical preparation etc.
- Alumni- the college also has an alumni association which works for the welfare of the institute and students.
- Accreditation- the college has been accredited by the NAAC a grade of B+.