Christian College, Kattakada is a Science and Arts College, under the Society for Education of the SIUC community. The college offers various undergraduate courses in Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Chemistry and statistics.
The applications are invited online. Candidates are admitted to the courses on merit-based.
The college is best known for arts and humanities courses. Total in all 14 courses is offered including undergraduates and postgraduate courses. Hostel facilities are available for the students with the additional campus facilities such as Canteen, Computer Lab, Library, Medical, Sports ground.
|Courses Offered||14 courses under undergraduates and postgraduate|
|Popular Courses||Arts and Humanities Courses|
|Admission Criteria||10+2 equivalent|
|Academic Affiliation||Kerala University, B++ Grade(Accredited by NAAC)|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Yoga centre, Library, Sports ground, Canteen, Meeting hall/Auditoriums, Refreshment zone.|
|Official Website||Christian college kattakada|
Christian College Kattakada Courses
Christian College, Kattakada offers 14 courses of undergraduates and postgraduates. The college is best known for its Arts and Humanities courses.
|BA||Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: 10+2 equivalent
Subjects: Economics, Physics, English, History, Malayalam, Physical Education, Political Science, Hindi
|B.Sc||Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: 10+2 equivalent
Subjects: Statistics, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Mathematics
|B.Com||Duration: 3 years
Subjects: Botany, Physics, Chemistry
Read More: Christian College Courses & Fee
Christian College Kattakada Admission
The admission procedure for the college is merit-based. Students taking admissions to BSC, Bcom, BA, MSC have to follow certain easy steps to get themselves admitted to this college.
How to Apply?
- The admission procedure will be done through online mode only.
- Candidates need to Register themselves on the official site of the college.
- Fill the details that are asked in the application form like Name, Father's Name, Mothers Name, Address, Educational qualifications and all other details asked in the application form.
- Candidates need to check the Eligibility Criteria and the fee structure before applying for any particular course.
- Candidates need to pay the admission fees through online mode only.
Read More: Christian College Reviews
Christian College Kattakada Facilities
The college league accomplishes a good amount of facilities for its students. They have taken care of all over the development of the students rather than just focusing on their education. College provides with various health facilities, living facilities, fooding facilities and many more.
- College also focuses on the mental health development of the students. They organise yoga and meditation camps frequently for the students to provide them with the best mental and physical health.
- Sports is also acknowledged in the college, with several sports tournaments organised from time to time to build the overall development of the student.
- A healthy environment is offered by the college for studies. The college consists of a central library with 26000 books and an average of the addition of 350 books per year. The library is open for the students from 9:30 AM to 4:30 pm. Apart from the library, each department has its stock of best books which they offer to the students as per their need.
- The college has a big auditorium with a seating capacity of 1800 and a small seminar Hall which is used for small programs when organised by particular departments. The college also offers a Xerox facility that is offered to the students, teachers at nominal rates.
- Canteen facility is also available in the college with good and tasty snacks and food at nominal rates.
- Hostel facilities are available for female candidates. Completely secure and has a good environment to carry on the studies for the students. Fee for the girl hostel is Rs. 48K. The rooms are big and airy and provide all the necessary items that are needed by a student.
Read More: Christian College Facilities
Christian College Kattakada Faculty
College is best known for its faculty members. Christian College, Kattakada is also known for its faculty members. Dr M.J.Selvadas, Principal of the college holds the responsibility of the college quite sincerely. He makes sure that the students don't face any kind of issues regarding education. The faculty members offer quality education to their students and make sure that each student is connected with them while teaching. Faculty members are supportive and true to their work. All the faculty members hold a masters degree in their respective subjects.
Head of the department of the respective courses holds Ph.D. degree and other higher degrees as per their subjects and stream. A good bunch of teachers carry on the responsibility of education in this college.
Read More: Christian College Faculty
Christian College Kattakada FAQs
Ques. Is Christian College, Kattakada a government college?
Ques. Which is the most demanded course of the college?
Ques. Does the college have a hostel facility?
Ques. Is the college easily reachable?
Ques. Does the college offer Masters courses?
Ques. What are the co-curricular activities offered by college?