Dr S G Reddy College of Biotechnology Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Dr. SG College of Biotechnology, Bengaluru is one of the four institutions established and run by SGR Group of Institutions in the region. The College offers masters with specialization in the discipline of Biotechnology apart from various diploma courses. The College has a modern infrastructure with all necessities provided to facilitate the students.
Facts and Figures of Dr. SG College of Biotechnology:
Institute affiliated to
Rajeev Gandhi University
How to reach?
Nearest Railway Station: K. R. Puram Railway Station
Nearest Airport: Bangaluru International Airport
Why to Join Dr. SG College of Biotechnology?
- Facilities- The College provides fully furnished, separate hostels for boys and girls and a transport facility for both the students and staff. The college aims at holding university level and state level sports and games in its premises. Students are encouraged to take certificate courses offered by the College in bio-informatics, Tissue culture, etc, to acquire additional skills.
- Placements– There are separate Placement Cells working in the College to get the final year students a job. Various MNCs and Research Laboratories conduct campus selection.
- Workshops and Seminars– Eminent Scientists and Scholars are invited by the College to deliver seminars on recent trends in life science. The College also aims at conducting national and international level workshops in the Conference Hall where Scientists from abroad would be invited to share their work and experiences.
- Research– Students are encouraged and facilitated to pursue research and present papers in National and International Conferences.
- Educational Tours- Educational trips to different institutes, industries and laboratories like IISC, CCMB, ICRISAT, BIOCON, etc, are conducted to give exposure to the students.