Yogeshwari Mahavidyalaya, Maharashtra is a premier institute in the state of Maharashtra that has been accredited by Dr B.A.M University and also approved by National Institute of Planning and Education. The College has a friendly atmosphere, and it gives students a chance to learn, grow and develop into good personalities that help them in their career options. This is a research-oriented college where many research activities go on the side by side along with a strong curriculum.
Facts and Figures of Yogeshwari Mahavidyalaya, Maharashtra
NAAC B grade
Number of courses offered
Number of Departments
Why to Join Yogeshwari Mahavidyalaya, Maharashtra?
- Wide range of programs: This College offers students with a wide range of programs. There are 16 Undergraduate and 7 Postgraduate programs available for the students. This institute follows a holistic approach and the curriculum is better compared to Indian Standards.
- Research activities: This Institute is research oriented. All the courses are research related, and the students are provided with research oriented courses so that they can perform any task practically.
- Emphasis on Co-Curricular and Extracurricular Activities: This college helps its students to focus more on Co-curricular activities and also extracurricular. This helps the students to stay fit mentally and physically.
- Guidance and Placement Facility: This College has a placement cell where students are trained in all aspects of resume building to internships. The students take help of the staffs who are from teaching the background and also from a non-teaching background when it comes to academics related to placements.
- Mixture of academics and tradition: This college conducts fests where all the students participate. The College also invites students from other parts of the country.