Government College for Women Thiruvananthapuram has been successful in imparting knowledge since a century. Initially established as Sircar Girl’s School in 1864, it got upgraded and refurbished as a splendid college and research centre under the government of Kerala. It has placed itself as a responsible institution disseminating economical and liberal education services, thus empowering women in all standards or spheres of life, indistinguishable to the opposite gender.
Facts and Figures of Government College for Women Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
1864, developed in 1920
University of Kerala
16 U.G. and 17 P.G.
Centralized and computerized library with a collection of 99500 books and references, 12 newspapers, 45 general periodicals, with OPAC and NLIST facilities
EDUSAT in the seminar hall, instrumentation and counselling center, seminar hall, the grievance cell
Why to Join Government College for Women Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala?