All India Management Association (AIMA) Delhi, is a reputed name in Business houses, Corporations and Management aspirants. It is affiliated to Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). This educational institution is set up to enhance the management profession to greater heights by providing amazing opportunities and imparting world-class education to future leaders. It has dynamic support from the Government of India and has associated with local management associations. AIMA is not just an academic institution; it is a source of limitless opportunities. It is offering numerous management courses, correspondence programs, undertakes management training, a promising scope of recruitment and real field exposure.
AIMA Delhi Highlights
Government of India
AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)
How to Travel
- 8 minutes from Safdarjung Airport
- 7 mins. from Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station
- 32 mins. From Maharana Pratap ISBT. Buses are conveniently available for nearby cities.
AIMA Delhi Courses Offered
For PGDM Courses
AIMA Delhi (All India Management Association) offers various courses at postgraduate level. The list of courses consists of PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management), PG Certificate and short-term certificate courses.
There are six different disciplines in PGDM program i.e. Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Financial Management, Operations Management, Information System and International Business and six in PG Certificate courses i.e. Advanced Certificate in Management (HRM), Marketing, Finance, Operations, Research Methodology, and Enterprise.
Check AIMA Delhi Fee Structure
- Candidate must have done Graduation (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University. Candidates with below 50% in Graduation are required to appear for the entrance exam like CMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT etc followed by a Personal/Telephonic Interview round.
AIMA Ph.D. Admission
- Applicants having a master’s degree with at least 50% marks from a well-recognized university or institute are only eligible to apply for the Ph.D. Program.
- Candidates must have minimum 5 years of work experience in industry at the managerial level or a minimum of 5 years of teaching experience as a full-time Faculty in a Management Institute.
- The selection is done on the basis of entrance test R-MAT followed by personal interview round. Qualified candidates will be considered for admission.
AIMA Delhi Placements
AIMA Delhi Placement cell has its in-company programs for its students which has a consistent placement record. It creates placement opportunities for its students by inviting renowned companies for recruitment and counseling the students on taking industrial interviews. AIMA Delhi offers Distance Learning course in which a majority of students are already working.
Average Salary Package: 2.40 to 3.00 LPA
Know more about AIMA Delhi Placement
AIMA Delhi Scholarships
AIMA Scholarships are offered to students on the basis of income or on-merit based. Students should submit their applications at the time of admission. The amount of scholarship is 100% waiver on tuition fees.
Why Join AIMA Delhi?
Apex Institute of Management
AIMA is associated with a number of national and international management associations. It is a reputed name in the industry and government. The purpose of this institute is imparting best management education and augmenting this profession to its zenith. Moreover, it holds a prominent position on the boards of top management and technical institutes.
Management training programs and seminars
Being an association, its training programs are excellent and prepare the students for the future business challenges. Its Employability Skills program, corporate training programs, and competitive test are exclusively designed for the real growth of management students.
Eminent professors and teachers
The institute has outstanding and well-trained professors who are experts in their respective fields. Their teaching methods are influenced by global management trends and Industrial phenomenon. They attend national and international conferences to get updated and to promote this knowledge further to their students.