Amrut Mody School of Management offers admission into various UG and PG programs in Management, Arts and Commerce. It also offers admission for PhD program in management.
- AMSOM provides UG programs include Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Commerce and Integrated MBA.
- PG programs include Masters’ degree in Business Administration, Heritage Management, Economics and Global Executive MBA
- Admissions for all of the UG programs are done through the common application form, and selection of the candidates on the basis of merit.
- Admission for the PG programs is done on the basis of the admission tests scores (CAT/XAT/MAT/NMAT/CMAT/GMAT/SNAP) and past academic records.
- Admission to the MMS ( Masters’ of Management Studies) program in Heritage Management will be done on the basis of academics, statement of purpose, portfolio or admission test score.
- Admission to the MA-Economics program will be done by the institute on the basis of academics and written exam by the institute.
- Admission for the PhD programs are done on the basis of the admission tests scores (CAT/GATE/GRE/GMAT/JRF/UGC-NET/MAT/ATMA) and past academic records
- Candidate’s final selection is subject to past academic records, work experience, Admission test score, SOP, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The deadline for the online application for all courses will be January.
- The online application fee for all PG and Ph.D courses is INR 1200
AMSOM Ahmedabad Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the institute||Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Ph.D|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Name of the entrance||CAT/XAT/MAT/NMAT/CMAT/GMAT/SNAP/GRE|
|Entrance mode||Online-Computer based test|