G.H. Raisoni School of Business Management (GHRSBM) is located in the city of Nagpur, State of Maharashtra. The college has an eco-friendly environment that helps the overall development of students. The campus has all the necessary facilities i.e. classrooms, library, Computer Labs, Internet & Wi-Fi, Sports, Canteen, Seminar and tutorial halls, Auditorium, Medical, and Transportation, etc. It also provides many International e-Journals, International and National Journals, University question papers, newspapers, project reports, seminar reports and a variety of reference books. The institute also has a highly qualified and accomplished faculty.
GHRSBM offers its students various specializations under its MBA program. Admission to the same is granted on the basis of score obtained in the MAH-CET examination. The vision of the college is to achieve & maintain quality education by changing the technologies and by accepting new challenges. The mission of the college is to create competent professionals and promote research. The program realizes that practical knowledge of industry working is crucial for creating the best professional. The classrooms of 60 seats each equipped with the latest audiovisual facilities.
|Established | Type||2008 | Private|
|Accreditation||NAAC B, AICTE|
G.H. Raisoni School of Business Management Nagpur offers a number of programs in management to students at the postgraduate level. Details for the same are as follows:
Candidate needs to pass the graduation in any stream by at least 50% for open and 45% for reserved category and scorecard of CMAT/CAT/MAT/ATMA
|Business Analytics & Entrepreneurial Development|
|International Business Management|
Click here: GHRSBM Courses
Tabulated below is the MAHCET Cutoff for admission to MBA at G.H. Raisoni School of Business Management:
|MBA in Human Resource Management||77||89|
|MBA Information Technology||77||89|
Click here: GHRSBM Cutoff
G.H. Raisoni School of Business Management (GHRSBM) provides eligible students with various scholarships so that the maximum number of candidates are able to receive quality education without finances becoming an obstruction:
- Social Welfare Department Scholarship/Freeship For OBC/SC/SBC & VJNT Category Students (Admitted Through Cap)
- Tribal Development Commisionerate Scholarship/Freeship For ST-Category Students (Admitted Through Cap)
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Fee Reimbursement Scheme (EBC) For Open-Category Students (Admitted Through Cap)
- State Government Minority Scholarship For Minority Community Students (Category- Jain, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsi, Christian & Muslim) (Admitted Through Cap/Institute Quota)
- Central Government India Minority Scholarship For Minority Community Students (Category- Jain, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsi, Christian & Muslim) (Admitted Through Cap/Institute Quota)
Click here: GHRSBM Scholarship
G.H. Raisoni School of Business Management strives for students to receive proper education and memorable campus life by offering several provisions and facilities to its students on campus. Some of these are as follows:
- Labs: The state-of-the-art computer laboratory has a plethora of sections. And, each of it provides support to internet applications, design application and programming
- Central Library: The students can visit the library which is well stocked to provide students with information and knowledge. The library features a nicely lit room that is well ventilated, well-structured books, journals and magazines
- Sports: The campus features facilities for table tennis, chess, and carom as part of the indoor sports activities, and badminton, football, basketball, and cricket for outdoor sports. The well-trained coaches are a part of the institute faculty to guide, motivate and inspire the students.
- Health Care: Health care professionals are employed in the institute to provide medical assistance.
Click here: GHRSBM Hostel
Ques. What are the documents required for admission?
Ans. There are a number of mandatory documents that the candidate must present during the time of admission. These include SSC, HSC mark sheets, nationality certificate, Domicile (Caste, validity, non-creamy layer for category candidates, income certificate)
Ques. How much is the intake of the college?
Ans. The G.H. Raisoni School of Business Management Nagpur has a total approved intake of 120 seats.
Ques. What are the modes of fee payment accepted at the institute?
Ans. There are three accepted modes of fee payment currently accepted by GHRSBM. Fees can be paid online, in cash or through a cheque.