GITAM Centre for Distance Learning (GU-CDL) was established in the year 2009 and is recognized by The Distance Education Bureau (DEB), New Delhi. GU CDL offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various specializations through distance mode of learning.
- Admissions BA and B.Com. programs are offered to 10+2 pass candidates with a valid GAT Score.
- DCE and DCA admissions are open for 10+2 pass candidates on basis of Merit.
- MA, M.Com., MCA, M.Sc. and MBA programs are offered to Graduates with valid GAT Score.
- Admission DESM and PGDCS courses are offered to Graduates on the basis of Merit.
- Students can apply for these courses through both online and offline mode.
GITAM University Distance Education Result 2019
GITAM University Distance Education conducts semester exams twice in a year. Such end-semester examinations are conducted in the months of May/ June and December/ January for even and odd semesters, respectively. GITAM University Distance Education Results 2018 has been published on its official website of the university and can be checked through the following procedure:
- Go to the official website of GITAM University Distance Education.
- Click on‘Results’ under Examinations tab and a new web page will open.
- Choose your Semester and Enter your Registration No.
- Click on ‘Get Result’and the results will appear on your screen.
- View your results and take a print out of it.
Note: GITAM University Distance Education Exam Timetable, Hall Ticket can also be obtained from the official website of the university.
GITAM University Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Name of the University||GITAM University, Centre for Distance Education (GU CDL)|
|University Type||Open University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based/ Merit Based|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Name of Entrance||GAT (GITAM Entrance Test)|
Read More about: GITAM CDL Courses & Fees Structure
Important Dates (GAT):
|Last Date to Apply||March 30, 2019|
|Online Slot Booking||April 5th to 7th, 2019|
|Download Hall Tickets||April 5, 2019|
|Online Exam Dates||April 10th to 22nd, 2019|
|Announcement of Ranks||April 26, 2019|
GITAM University Distance BA & B.Com Admission 2019
GITAM Centre for Distance Learning offers two years full time BA and B.Com. programs and one year full time DCE and DCA programs to the candidates having passed 10+2.
Final selection to BA & B.Com. will be done on the basis of GAT Rank. Whereas, admissions to Diploma programs are merit based.
|BA||History, Public Administration & Sociology||10+2 or Equivalent from a recognized board||GAT Entrance Exam Score|
|Politics, Public Administration & Sociology|
|History, Economics & Psychology|
|DESM||Environment and Sustainable Management||Any Degree||Merit Based|
|DCE||Communicative English||10+2 OR Score in GAT Entrance Conducted for BA/ B.Com.|
|DCA||Computer Applications||10+2 or equivalent|
- The candidate without any formal educational qualification is also eligible to take admission in BA/B.Com. Program, provided he/she completes 18 years of age as on July 1st of the year in which he/she seeks admission and is qualified in GAT.
GITAM University Distance PG Admission 2019: MA, M.Com., MCA & M.Sc.
GITAM Centre for Distance Learning offers three years full-time MA, M.Com, MCA, MSc. and MBA programs and one year full time PGDCS program to the candidates having passed Graduation (Relevant stream).
Final selection to MA, M.Com. and MBA will be done on the basis of GAT Rank. Whereas, admissions to M.Sc. and PGDCS program are merit based.
|MA||Economics||Graduation other than BFA/ BAOL||GAT Entrance Exam Score|
|English||Graduation/ CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ AMIE/ AIETE|
|MCA||Graduation with Mathematics as a subject|
|M.Sc.||Biotechnology||B.Sc. or equivalent with any two of the following courses: Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Bioinformatics, Chemistry, Medical Lab Technology, Genetics, Zoology, Botany, Agriculture, Veterinary Science and Environmental Science.||Merit Based|
|MBA||General||Graduation (Any stream)||GAT Entrance Exam Score|
|PGDCS||Communication Skills||Merit Based|
GITAM University Distance Education Application Process
The application process of GU-CDL is both online and offline. Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to apply for any of the courses offered by GU-CDL:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on ‘Online Admissions’ under admissions tab.
- Click ‘Application’ on the new web page.
- Fill-up the admission form and click Register.
- Save and Print the admission form.
- Attach the following documents and send it to the address mentioned below.
CENTRE FOR DISTANCE LEARNING
III Floor, Balaji Metro Plaza,
Dondaparthi Main Road,
Visakhapatnam – 530016
- Visit the University Website/ Campus.
- Download/ Obtain the Application form in person by submitting DD for Rs. 200/- or by post requesting for application enclosing a DD for Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of ‘CDL-GITAM University’ payable at Visakhapatnam.
Centre for Distance Learning
Visakhapatnam - 530045
- Online fee Payment through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card/ Indian Bank challan/ Demand Draft for total fees in favor of CDL-GITAM, Payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Fill your Name, Application No. and Program applied. On the reverse of the DD.
- Self Attested Xerox copy of AADHAR Card.
- 3 Passport Sized Photographs.
- Scanned photograph in the format of JPG/JPEG & Size must be 130X120mm.
- Photocopy of Date of Birth extract.
- Mark sheet of X and XII
- Passing certificate of X and XII
- Self Attested copy of UG Degree (or) Provisional Certificate/ Marksheet (for PG Admissions).
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College