IES Management College and Research Centre (IES MCRC), Mumbai is ranked 8th by The Week , 7th for MBA by MBAUniverse and 8th by Business World in Mumbai. IES MCRC is popular for its PGDM and MMS programs. The institute has a record of 100% placement with 160+ recruiters of repute.
IES Management College and Research Centre comes under the umbrella of the Indian Education Society (IES). It is known to be India’s one of the oldest Charitable Public Trusts, around 67 institutions are running under IES. IES MCRC Mumbai offers degree programs in the discipline of Business Analytics, Marketing, HRM, Finance, etc.
IES Management College and Research Centre Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1998 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE – PGDM Program)|
Government of Maharashtra
|Affiliated to||Mumbai University (MMS Program)|
|Accredited by||National Board of Accreditation (NBA)|
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA
|Courses Offered||PGDM, PGDM-PHM & MMS|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline|
|Seats Available||PGDM: 150 | PGDM-PHM: 30 | MMS: 66|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports|
IES Management College and Research Centre Courses
IES MCRC Mumbai offers PGD program in the discipline of Management. Given below are the details for the same:
Course 1: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Specialization: Finance, Marketing, HR, Operations, Entrepreneurship Management and Business Analytics.
- Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates) and obtained a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT/ MAHCET.
- Duration: 2 years
- Fees: INR 8,00,000 (Total Fees)
Course 2: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM – Pharma & Health Care Management)
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with Pharmacy, Medicine Biology, Chemistry and Life Sciences (45% for reserved category candidates) and obtained a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT/ MAHCET.
- Duration: 2 years
- Fees: INR 7,00,000 (Total Fees)
Course 3: Master in Management Studies (MMS)
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates). The admission is conducted by DTE through CAP.
- Duration: 2 years
- Fees: INR 2,85,000
Course 4: Ph.D. in Management
- Eligibility: Post Graduate with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Duration: 5 years
Check: IES MCRC Mumbai Courses and Fees
IES Management College and Research Centre Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college.
Step 2: Fill the admission form with all the required documents.
Step 3: Pay the application fee of INR 2,000 via online mode (Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Transfer)
Pay offline through Demand Draft in favor of IES MCRC.
Step 4: After payment, download a copy of your filled application form and submit it to the campus along with all the relevant documents to the address given below:
IES MCRC "Vishwakarma" M.D. Lotlikar Vidya Sankul,
791, S. K. Marg, Bandra Reclamation,
Mumbai – 400 050
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams:
- Common Admission Test (CAT) - Read more
- Management Admission Test (MAT) - Read more
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) - Read more
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) - Read more
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) - Read more
- All India Management Association Under Graduate Aptitude Test (ATMA) - Read more
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAHCET) - Read more
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
- Parameters for Final Selection are as follows:
|% Marks in 10th||25||5%|
|% Marks in 12th||25||5%|
|Entrance Test Score||175||35%|
|Performance in Psychometric Test||100||20%|
|Performance in PI||100||20%|
All the applicants who get shortlisted for participating in the selection process are advised to submit one set of self-attested documents as per the following sequence at the time of Personal Interview:
- 10th, 12th, and Degree (Semester / Year wise) Mark Sheets and Certificate
- Aptitude Test (GMAT / CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT / MH-CET) Score Card
- Work Experience Certificate (If any)
- “Gap Affidavit” (Period after Graduation till Admission Date), if applicable
- 2 Stamp Size Photograph (write your name and registration number at the back of your photograph)
- Aadhar Card
Check: IES MCRC Mumbai Admission
IES Management College and Research Centre Placement
IES MCRC provides job opportunities via ‘placement cell’, where all students undergo training to appear in an interview process of a company. Some of the placement highlights of IES MCRC are as follows:
- Average Salary Package: INR 5.85 LPA
- Highest Salary Package: INR 16 LPA
- Top Recruiters: IPSOS, Capital First, Avalon Global Research, CBRE, Asian Paints, Amul India, HDFC Ltd, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, ICICI Prudential, Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited, Crisil, BNP Paribas, Radio Mirchi, Madison India, ABP News, Travel XP, Reliance Retail, Future Group, etc.
Check: IES MCRC Mumbai Placement
IES Management College and Research Centre Facilities
Classroom: IES MCRC has state-of-art spacious classrooms. All classrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with the latest technological facilities like LCD display, Computer, Internet, Sound Systems. All well-equipped classrooms provide a healthy atmosphere for learning, thus providing an environment to improve students' capacity to concentrate.
Computer Lab: IES MCRC has two state-of-art Computer Laboratories is connected to the internet world by 2 Internet connections of 50 Mbps and 20 Mbps Leased line.
Auditorium: IES Campus has a jewel in the form of “Manik Sabhagriha” which is a centrally air-conditioned auditorium. The auditorium has a capacity of 800 seats. The auditorium is used for conferences and seminars and equipped with all modern facilities.
Student Lounge: Students play major indoor and outdoor games like Table Tennis, Carrom, Chess in the campus and outdoor games like Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton, Throw ball in the hired grounds. Major informal discussion between students usually happens during breaks.
IES Management College and Research Centre Faculty
Given below are the details of the IES MCRC Mumbai’s faculty:
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Qualification: Ph.D, M.Tech
- Specialization: System & IT
Beena Narayan Tripathi
- Designation: Professor, Program Chairman
- Qualification: Ph.D, MMM
- Specialization: Industrial Economics
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Qualification: B.E, MBA, Ph.D
- Specialization: QT & Operations Management
Dinesh D. Harsolekar
- Designation: Director
- Qualification: M.Com, Ph.D
- Specialization: Accounting, Finance, Communication and Soft Skilla
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Qualification: B.Com, MMS, Ph.D
- Specialization: Accounting and Finance
Check: IES MCRC Mumbai Faculty
IES Management College and Research Centre FAQs
Ques. How can I cancel my admission?
Ans. For any reason, if an applicant decides to cancel admission after payment of fees, then the refund will be as per AICTE rules.
Ques. Does the college provide scholarships?
Ans. Yes, the institute provides scholarship on the basis of merit. The final decision to award the scholarship remains with college management. To know more, click here
Ques. What are the bank details for submitting fees via NEFT?
Ans. The bank details for submitting fees via NEFT are as follows:
|Account Name||IEC MCRC (Autonomous)|
|Bank Name||The Greater Bombay Co. op Bank Ltd.|
|Branch||Bandra Reclamation, Mumbai|
|Type of Account||Saving|