Latest Update: IBS Mumbai online test IBSAT will be a proctored online test. The exam will be conducted on December 26, 2020 and December 27, 2020.
ICFAI Business School (IBS) Mumbai, established in 1995, offers a Bachelors, Masters's, and Doctoral degree in the field of Management. The institute is autonomous means it is governed by itself. The courses offered are approved by AICTE and UGC and the institute has other 9 campuses spread all over India. This year, IBS Mumbai recorded 99% on-campus and 1% off-campus placement statistics with the highest package shooting up to INR 16.40 Lacs.
IBS Mumbai Highlights
|Courses||BBA, MBA, and PhD|
|Selection Criteria||IBSAT/ CAT/ GMAT|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|No. of Campus||9|
|No. of Students||8500+|
IBS Mumbai Courses
Read More IBS Mumbai Courses and Fees
IBS Mumbai Admissions
The candidates who wish to pursue an MBA/PGPM/Ph.D. program have to appear for the IBSAT Test scheduled in the month of December or can apply with scores from 2017 onwards of GMAT®/CAT/ NMAT by GMAC.
Ph.D. applicants: IBS Alumni/M. Phil degree holders/candidates qualified in UGC Net are exempted from IBSAT. However, they have to attend the selection process scheduled in March. These candidates have to submit the relevant certificates for verification. Registration for the PGDM program of IBS Mumbai can be done online.
- Visit the official website of IBS and register.
- Login, register and fill in all the required credentials.
- Pay the application of INR 1800 by Credit/ Debit card or through Net-Banking,
- After the transaction, you will receive an email regarding the application number and password.
- IBSAT bulletin will be dispatched by IBS within seven days from the date of filing the application form.
Read More IBS Mumbai Admissions
IBS Mumbai Placement
The placement cell at IBS Pune provides students with an ample number of opportunities to find suitable jobs in the corporate world with both small and large firms. The placement cell is known to have an excellent placement record. IBS Class of 2019 has been placed in Banking and Financial Services, Consulting, Technology as well as in Media, Research and E-Commerce spaces.
Placement Statistics 2019
|No. of Students||890|
|No. of Recruiters||279|
|Highest Salary||INR 16.40 Lac|
|Average Salary (Top 10%)||INR 9.70 lac|
|Average Salary (Top 25 %)||INR 8.30 Lac|
Top Recruiters are HDFC Bank ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Capital First, Deloitte Tax Services, ICICI Securities, The Bombay Natural Company, LODHA Group, Tata AIG General Insurance, SICAL Logistics Ltd, RBL Bank, Treebo Hotels and Many more.
Read More IBS Mumbai Placements
IBS Mumbai Facility
- Campus: 80,000 sq.ft. campus with 15 classrooms on two floors, 225 seater auditorium, faculty cabins, separate common rooms for boys and girls, a gym and three syndicate rooms for student-faculty interaction. It has two large conference rooms and a foyer.
- Library with an extensive collection of over 28,000 books, 13 International and 92 National journals and magazines and more than 2,000 CDs. It subscribes to 8 major online databases.
- Hostel: Hostel facility is not available at IBS campuses (except at IBS Hyderabad & Jaipur). However, campus administration will assist the students in getting suitable off-campus accommodation near the campus.
IBS Mumbai Faculty
Name: Dr. Pritee Sanjeev Saxena
- Designation: Director
- Education Qualification: Ph.D., MMM (NMIMS), M.Sc, B.Sc
Name: Prof.hemant Sharad purandare
- Designation: Dy. director (academics)
- Education Qualification: MMM, BE (Civil)
Name: Dr.kavitha venkatachari
- Designation: Dean (examinations)
- Education: Ph.D., M.Phil, MBA, MCA
Name: dr.davinder Kaur Suri
- Designation: associate dean & dy. Aco
- Education Qualification: Ph.D., MMS(NMIMS, Mumbai), B.Com
Name: prof. Amarjit patpatia
- Designation: Dean & dy. Pco
- Educational Qualification: MBA, M.Com B.Com, Dip in Trg (ISTD)
- Parag Jain | He completed Bachelor Degree in commerce before joining IBS. He is at present working with ADVENTITY BPO FZ LLC as a Vice President and is based at Dubai. He has been associated with Network International as Sr. Project Manager and prior to that he was working for Emirates Bank.
- Pooja Awasthi | She completed her Bachelor Degree in Business Management before pursuing Management education from IBS. Currently she is employed as Relationship Manager with Anand Rathi, one of the biggest Stock Broking organizations of the country. She is presently based in Mumbai, the Business Capital of India.
IBS Mumbai FAQs
Ques.Where do I get the IBSAT 2020 Application?
Ans. IBSAT 2020 Application is available Online and Offline Online:-
- Online application is available at admissions.ibsindia.org/ibsat2020/registration
- After a successful transaction, candidates will receive mail/SMS with details of the application number and password.
- Offline Application is available at our 50 IBS FTP Branches across India, to find the nearest branch at your location visit @ ibsindia.org/contact-us/
Ques. Will you provide any Mock Tests?
Ans. Yes. Mock Tests will be provided for the candidates to familiarize themselves with IBSAT 2020 test. These mock tests will be available on ibsindia.org from September 2020 onwards. One of the ethos of ICFAI Business School (IBS) is to recognize and encourage meritorious students. IBS Offers Campus Merit scholarship and I-LEAD Assistantships (IBS Learn, Earn & Develop).
Ques. Is there any financial assistance for IBS Programs?
Ans. The candidates selected for IBS Programs avail educational loans from Public / Private Sector Banks. IBS has entered into MOUs with the following financial institutions:
- CREDILLA Financial Services
- AVANSE Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.
Ques. In case of any queries whom do I contact?
Ans. For any queries on IBSAT2020, you may contact on the following address, email and telephone numbers: Admissions Officer IBS Admissions Office Plot No. 65,Ground Floor, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta Hyderabad – 500 082, Telangana, India. Phone : + 91–40–23440963 Toll Free No : 1800 425 55 66 77 E-mail : email@example.com
Ques. Does AICTE/UGC recognize IBS programs?
- IBS Hyderabad is a constituent of IFHE (ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education), a Deemed –to-be- University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956
- IBS Dehradun & IBS Jaipur campuses are recognized by UGC & their respective State Legislatures.
- IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune are independent professional institutes offers PGPM. They are neither affiliated to nor are off-campus centers of any university