Indian Institute of Finance (IIF) Greater Noida Admissions 2020: Eligibility, Registration, Selection Criteria
Indian Institute of Finance - [IIF] is an autonomous institution located in the city of Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The institute was established in the year 1987.
Indian Institute of Finance [IIF] offers a Post Graduate Diploma program in Management of Business Finance (MBF) alongside an Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Executive Management of Business Finance (EMBF). The institute also offers a doctoral program for a three-year duration in FBA (Fellow Programme in Business Administration) which leads to a Ph.D. degree.
The institute also offers a PGPM course for a duration of 11 months.
- Admission to the MBF and EMBF courses is done on the basis of rank secured by candidates in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/GRE examinations.
- Further, shortlisted candidates are required to appear for GD and PI rounds.
- Final admission is done on the basis of the performance of the shortlisted candidates in GD and PI round.
- Admission to the FBA course is done on the basis of performance of candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
- The application forms are available online as well as offline.
- To register for admission to any of the programs offered at IIF, the candidates must pay INR. 1,250/- as registration fee.
Read about IIF Greater Noida Courses & Fee
IIF Greater Noida Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of the Institute||Indian Institute of Finance [IIF] Greater Noida|
|Type of Institute||Autonomous|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based & Merit-based|
|Application Fee||INR. 1250/-|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
M.Phil/Ph.D in Management,
M.Phil/Ph.D in Commerce,
M.Phil/Ph.D in Arts
|Admission Link |
IIF Greater Noida MBF-PGDM Admission 2020
Indian Institute of Finance - [IIF] offers a Post Graduate Diploma program in Management of Business Finance (MBF) for a duration of two years.
The program is offered with the following specializations:
- Corporate Finance Insurance
- Financial Services Project Finance
|Batch Size||240 |
|No. of Specializations||3|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Graduation|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam followed by an Interview|
IIF Greater Noida MBF Eligibility
- Graduation in any discipline from Indian or Foreign recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks [45% marks for SC/ST/OBC].
- Candidates appearing in the final year Bachelor's examination are eligible to apply. Such Candidates, if selected, will be given provisional admission subject to their clearing graduation.
IIF Greater Noida MBF Selection Criteria
Admission to IIF programs is very rigorous.
- The admission to the regular program is through a written test (CAT/XAT/AIMAT/C-MAT or GMAT/GRE) followed by an Interview.
- Candidates who qualify for written test are called for Interview.
Candidates possessing any of the following qualifications will be exempted from appearing for the test:
- Graduation/Post Graduation marks [> 75 %] for Engineering /Technical/Science streams & [> 65 %] for Commerce & Arts streams
- NRIs, Top three University Toppers, First College Topper
- Celebrities in Sports, Arts, Music, Dance & Modelling, etc.
Candidates exempted from the written test must appear for the Interview round.
IIF Greater Noida EMBF Admission 2020
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Graduation with valid work experience|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Test followed by GD and PI|
IIF Greater Noida EMBF Eligibility
- At least three years of work experience at an Executive level.
- Graduation in any discipline from Indian or Foreign university with a minimum of 50% marks [45% marks for SC/ST/OBC].
IIF Greater Noida EMBF Selection Criteria
The admission will be granted on the basis of a written test (CAT/XAT or GMAT/GRE), followed by a Group Discussion (GD) and an Interview.
IIF Greater Noida PGPM Admission 2020
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Graduation with relevant work experience|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based or Merit-based|
|Course Fee||INR. 95,000/- (Yearly Fee)|
IIF Greater Noida PGPM Eligibility
- Graduation in any Discipline with Min. 50% Marks (45% Marks for SC/ST/OBC)
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Years of Work Experience.
- Final Year Candidates are Eligible to Apply.
IIF Greater Noida PGPM Selection Criteria
Admission is based on the following parameters:
- Entrance Exam Criteria (CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/GRE with >70%)
- Written Test Exemption (Graduation Marks > 75% for Science & Technical OR > 65% for Commerce & Arts)
- Work Experience (More than 5 Years)
- Students who do not qualify for General Seats can apply under Direct Admission/Sponsored Seats
Direct Admission/Sponsored Seats
Sponsored Seats will be granted to those candidates who fall under the category of:
- Self Sponsored
- NRI Sponsored
- Corporate Sponsored
- Belonging to SAARC countries
Direct Admission will be granted to the following:
- Students Not Qualifying for General Category/Not taken any Entrance Exam
- Applicants whose names do not appear in the List of Merit for General Seats
- Candidates who qualify for Direct Admission, need not appear for the written test.
The Foreigner Category Seats are allotted to only those applicants who are not from SAARC countries.
IIF Greater Noida FBA Admission 2020
At the doctoral level, IIF offers a three-year-long research-based program along the lines of Ph.D.
|Batch Size ||10|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Master’s Degree|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based|
IIF Greater Noida FBA Eligibility
- Master's or Post Graduation in any discipline from an Indian or Foreign university with a minimum of 60% marks [55% marks for SC/ST/OBC]
- MBF from the Indian Institute of Finance with a minimum of 60% marks.
IIF Greater Noida FBA Selection Criteria
Admission to IIF programs is very rigorous. The admission to the Fellow program is through Group Discussion (GD) and Interview.
The following factors are taken into consideration while granting admission to the candidates:
- Past academic records
- Other achievements
- Work experience and professional growth positioning
- Personal interview
NRI/Foreign/Corporate sponsored candidates are also required to appear for GD and interview.
There is no written test for candidates applying for EMBF and FBA Finance. The selection is strictly based on merit.
How to Apply IIF Greater Noida?
To apply for admission to any of the courses offered at IIF, Greater Noida, the candidates must visit the official website of the institute.
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Fill in the application form.
- Select the Program.
- Enter personal information
- Academic Information.
- Exam Scores
- Work Experience
- Mention any 3 references
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Submit the form.
- Pay the application fee of INR. 1250/-
The following documents must be submitted at the time of counseling:
- Completed Application Form/Online Form
- Two Letter of Recommendation
- Attested Copies of the following Certificates:
- Xth Marksheet and passing Certificate
- XIIve Marksheet and passing Certificate
- Graduation/PG Marksheet and passing Certificate
- One photograph (Passport Size) For Regular Programs
- Written Exam Score Card/letter of Sponsorship (if applicable)
IIF Greater Noida Scholarships Schemes
Scholarships of INR. 20,000/- per semester for University Toppers (Top three only) and College Topper (with distinction).
The institute offers the following scholarships:
|Jyoti Swarup Agarwal Memorial Scholarship (Best Student of MBF)||INR. 5,000/- p.a|
|Ramkali Agarwal Memorial Scholarship (Best Female Student of MBF)||INR.. 5,000/- p.a|
Ques. What is the selection process at IIF?
Selection is based on:
- Graduation scores
- Written test scores (CAT/XAT/AIMAT / GMAT/XAT score)
- Group Discussion
- Interview Performance
- References/Recommendation submitted with Application Form
- Work Experience of the candidate
Ques. Does IIF provide financial assistance to the students?
Scholarships, generous fee-ships, fellowships, and Teaching Assistantships are awarded to deserving candidates on the basis of academic achievement, potential, and financial need. Special consideration is given to-
- Scheduled castes/Scheduled tribes candidates
- Handicapped candidates
- Personnel from defense forces including war widows
- College and University teachers and their wards
- Exceptionally brilliant fresh graduates
Ques. Does the institute offer Distance Learning Programs?
Yes, the institute does offer Distance Learning Programs, such as:
- Basic Business Finance (BBF) for a period of 1 Year
- Management of Business Finance (MBF) for a duration of 2 Years
Ques. How is the placement scenario at IIF?
Ans. IIF has a well-established career development division and has developed linkages with various leading banks, financial institutions, industry: private and public sector enterprises to facilitate and assist its candidates in proper placement. The salary packages ranged from INR. 4.5 lakh to INR. 15 lakh per annum depending upon the capabilities of a graduate.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College