Indira Institute of Management, Pune (IIMP) was established in the year 1994 under the patronage of Shree Chanakya Education Society (SCES). The institute comes under the umbrella of Indira Group of Institutes, offering degree and doctoral courses in the discipline of Management.
During the last 25 years, IIMP has believed in Value-Based Education crafting holistic human beings who will acquire indispensable skills to be successful leaders. It is the first Management Institute in Pune and third in Maharashtra to be accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) approved by AICTE, New Delhi to assess the qualitative competence of the programs offered by the educational institution.
Indira Institute of Management Pune is the flagship institute of the Indira Group of Institute which runs PGDM, MBA, BBA & Ph.D. program. IIMP offers full-time AICTE approved PGDM program (2nd Shift) PGDM course duration is 2 years which is split into four semesters including the Sum mer Internship Program of two months.
Indira Institute of Management Advantages & Highlights
- Indira Institute of Management, Pune (IIMP) is the flagship institute of Indira Group Of Institutes
- Institute sponsored International Study Tour – To enable students to get international exposure, IIMP sponsors international study tours for its PGDM students.
- IIMP has steadily been in top 50 B Schools
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty
- Workshops and Seminars held by internationally acclaimed speakers
- International Campus Enrichment Program and Laptop / Tablet are part of course fees.
- Superior Industry Interface with live projects for students
- Consistent & Excellent Placement Record with 100% placement assistance. Every year more 350+ companies on campus
Indira Institute of Management Ranking and Awards
- Indira Group of Institutes, Pune received “Education Leadership Award” at Asian Leadership Awards Dubai 2019
- Ranked 31st in the All India Ranking by Business India 2019
- Ranked among the Top 50 Best B-School in India by Economic Times.
- Ranked 33rd all over India Outlook Survey.
- Dr. Neetal Vyas won Best Faculty Award - Finance’ – Indira Institute of Management, Pune. World Education Congress - Global Awards 2019
- Dr Rita Dangre from IIMP received Award 2019 -Education leadership Award, Best Faculty in Marketing
- Dr Purvi Shah – from IIMP received Award 2019 - Education Leadership Award, Best Faculty in Finance
- Award for best delegate in Bidding competition-conference for contributing deep insights of United Nations laws and regulations on Unmanned Vehicle.
- 1st Runner up Dewang Mehta National Education Awards 2019 Research Paper Presentation- Viraj, Alpa and Jyoti 2019-21 Batch "PGDM Indira Institute of Management" Pune
- 1st Prize Dewang Mehta National Education Awards 2019 Power Point Presentation- Shubham and Akshay 2018-20 Batch "PGDM Indira Institute of Management" Pune
Indira Institute of Management Courses
IIMP offers UG, PG and Doctorate courses in the discipline of Human Resource Management, Business Analytics, Finance, etc. Tabulated below are the details for same:
Course 1: PGDM
- Specializations: Marketing or Finance
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates). The candidate with a valid score in CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ MAHCET
- MBA: Marketing, Financial, Human Resource Management, Operations, and Supply Chain, Business Analytics
- BBA: General
- Ph.D.: Management
Check: IIMP Courses and Fees
Indira Institute of Management for PGDM Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of ICAP i.e. https://icap.indiraedu.com/
Step 2: Create login ID and Password
Step 3: Fill the application form with all the required document details and upload scanned copy of passport size photo.
Step 4: Pay the application fee via online mode (Net Transfer/ Credit/ Debit Card).
Step 5: Click on ‘Save’ and ‘Submit’.
- For PGDM Program: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams: –
|Course||Entrance Test||Read more|
Note: Shortlisted candidates (PGDM) will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interview, and Counselling at the following ICAP Cities: Pune, Indore, Nagpur, Ranchi, Lucknow, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Raipur, Gwalior, Kanpur and Patna.
Check: IIMP Admission
Indira Institute of Management Placement
IIMP has a placement cell that makes a job available to every student according to his/her capabilities. An active Corporate Relations team comprising of Directors and energetic and enthusiastic students have made Indira Placements one of the best in the country. Some of the highlights of Indira Placements:
- No. of Recruiters: 350+
- Average Salary: INR 5.20 LPA
- Highest Salary: INR 13.80 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Accenture, L & T Infotech, Aquarius Ventures, AO Smith, Magnum Cargo Pvt. Ltd., Mahindra Finance, Nestle, PNB Financing Housing, Birla Sunlife Asset Management, etc.
Check: IIMP Placement
Indira Institute of Management Facilities
The institute provides various state of the art infrastructure facilities. IIMP is located in the hub of the Pune-Mumbai Expressway. Mentioned below are the details for the same:
- IT Infrastructure
- Sports Facility
- Gym and Fitness Center
Indira Institute of Management Faculty
Given below are the details of the faculty of IIMP:
Dr. Pandit Mali
- Designation: Director
- Qualification: B.Tech
- Work Experience: 13 years
Dr. S. P. Singh
- Designation: Dy Director
- Qualification: B.Sc., MBA, LLB, Ph.D
- Work Experience: 16 years
- Designation: Professor
- Qualification: B.Sc., PGDM, UGC-NET, Ph.D. (Pursuing)
- Work Experience: 6 years
Dr. Prashant Dubey
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Qualification: MFA, MBA, Ph.D
- Work Experience: 4 years
Dr. Shirly Abraham
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Qualification: MCA, M.Com, MCM, Ph.D
- Work Experience: 9 years
Check: IIMP Faculty
Indira Institute of Management FAQs
Ques. What is the Entrance Exam cut off percentile for the PGDM course?
Ans. The average cut off percentile changes every year. To know more, click here
Ques. Does IIMP provide an Education loan facility?
Ans. No, Indira does not provide any education loan facility. Students need to apply directly to a bank for a loan process. IIMP will only provide the required admission letter and prospectus for students who have been admitted to the PGDM Course in order for them to process their education loan.
Ques. Can I get a job abroad after the completion of my PGDM course?
Ans. Students can get placed abroad if they are selected by an overseas organization that visits the campus for placements.
Ques. What about Summer Internship Project (SIP)?
Ans. Indira does provide assistance to students for their Summer Internship Program (Two months). Students need to follow the process and apply to various companies who visit the campus for a summer Internships.
Ques. What are the rules for refund of fee in case of cancellation of admission?
Ans. As per the AICTE norms cancellation process will be applicable. However, in this regard, a decision is subject to AICTE policy guidelines.
Ques. What is the difference in the IIMP and ISBS campus?
Ans. Both the ISBS and IIMP Campuses are very passionate about their PGDM Course. The only difference is that IIMP Campus does not provide HR specialization.
Ques. Is the hostel inside the campus or outside the campus?
Ans. For Girls Hostel is within the campus and for Boys Hostel outside the campus at walkable distance.
Ques. Is the Hostel fee included in the PGDM Course fees?
Ans. No. Hostel Fees is an additional approximate INR 90,000 including accommodation and mess (for one academic year). For more information, click here
Ques. Do companies coming for placements consider work experience if any?
Ans. Yes provided the experience is more than one year and it is from a reputed organization.
Ques. Besides regular academics, what extra inputs does Indira provide to students to get them ready for Placement?
Ans. The extra inputs provided to Indira PGDM Students to get them ready for placements include Marketing/ Finance/ HR Club initiatives, Career Development Program, Discovery Interviews conducted by professionals, Industry Sector Analysis, Aptitude Test Practice, Project-based learning, Chance to attend Seminars & Conferences in Mumbai and Pune such as Brand Slam, Innovation Forum, World HR Congress, Alumni Talk, Placement Grading and many more.