Indira School of Business Studies comes under the umbrella of Indira Group of Institutes, offering degree courses in the discipline of Management. Indira School of Business Studies is ranked in the top 100 Institutes in the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) Year 2019.
ISBS’s PGDM Program is ranked in the top five most preferred higher education destinations in Pune. The institute has a record of providing 100% placement to its students by inviting numerous companies for campus recruitment. Every year more than 250+ companies are invited for on-campus placement.
Indira School of Business Studies Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2006 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of Maharashtra|
|Affiliated to||University of Pune|
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA
|Courses Offered||PGDM & MBA|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online | INR 700|
|Top Recruiters||HDFC Bank, SBI Cards, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Bajaj Capital, Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Campus Area||7000 Sq. Mt.|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports|
Indira School of Business Studies Awards and Accolades
Indira School of Business Studies gave a splendid performance in Dewang Mehta National Education Competition in November 2020. Given below are some of the awards of ISBS:
- Indira School of Business Studies ranked in top 28 in All India Ranking of Business India, 2019
- Indira School of Business Studies secured 3rd rank in Paper Presentation Competition, on topic “Sustainable Brands”.
- Students team Charles Prem PGDM Batch 18-20 and Bhanusree Lohia PGDM Batch 2019-21 from Indira School of Business Studies stood second in Presentation Competition (topic: Role of Sustainability in Innovative Branding).
- Indira School of Business Studies is ranked in the top 100 Institutes in the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) Year 2019.
- Indira School of Business Studies was awarded - Best Institute Overall in IGI in World HRD Congress 2019.
- Prof. Shikha Sindhu from ISBS received Award 2019 - Outstanding Faculty in HRM at the FICCI Education Summit.
- Prof. Neha Agarwal from ISBS has been selected in the top 10 in the Manager / Entrepreneur category of the 2019 Global Peter Drucker Challenge, a Global Easy Competition organized by Peter Drucker Society Europe.
- AIMA Business Simulation Games October 2018 – ISBS Students- Simran Sethi, Aparna Nair & Utkarsh Choudhary won 3rd place in regional around.
- Summer Internship Project Competition Inter-College Competition October 2018 – ISBS Student- Prathmesh Chougule won 1 runner up.
- AIMA Presentation Competition November 2018, ISBS Student won Charles Prem & Priyanka Sagar won 3rd place in regional around.
- Best Presentation Competition Award - Dewang Mehta November 2017 - ISBS Student - Simran Sethi
- AIMA Presentation Contest Awards November 2017 – ISBS Students Ankita Rohtangan & Sushiv Joshi
Indira School of Business Studies Courses
ISBS, Pune offers PGD courses in the discipline of Management. ISBS is known for application-based pedagogy such as - Case let, Live Projects, Summer Internship Program, Industry Visit, Career Leadership and Development Program, Online project assignments, etc. Most importantly, the focus is on the holistic development of students to groom them for multifaceted management discipline. A brief about the same is given below:
Course 1: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Specialization: Marketing, Human Resources Management and Finance.
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates) and obtained a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ MAHCET
- Duration: 2 years
- Intake: 300
- Fees: INR 7,20,000
Course 2: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Specialization: Marketing, Human Resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, Operations and International Business.
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates) and obtained a valid score in MAHCET.
- Duration: 2 years
- Intake: 60
- Fees: INR 2,05,000
Check: ISBS Pune Courses and Fees
Indira School of Business Studies Admission in PGDM Program
Step 1: Visit the Admission Portal in the official website of the college and fill the online application form.
Step 2: Create a login ID and password.
Step 3: Upload all the required documents and a passport size photograph.
Step 4: Enter your GD and PI center as per your preference.
Step 5: Pay the application fee of INR 700 (for PGDM)
Step 6: Click on ‘Save’ and take a printout of your application for future purposes.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams:
- Common Admission Test (CAT) - Read more
- Management Admission Test (MAT) - Read more
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) - Read more
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) - Read more
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) - Read more
- AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) - Read more
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAHCET) - Read more
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Counselling.
- Admission in ISBS Pune will be confirmed on the performance of candidates in the following parameters:
|Written/ Entrance Test||35%|
|GG and PI Process||45%|
|Participation in Sports/ Extra-Curricular Activities, Academic and Gender Diversity||05%|
Check: ISBS Pune Admission
Indira School of Business Studies Placement
ISBS Pune has a placement cell that aims to provide suitable career and training guidance to students according to their interests and capability. The institute assists students for summer as well as final placements by arranging campus interviews for recruitments in all the public and private sectors and MNCs. The institute has a record of providing 100% placement assistance to its students by inviting over 350 companies for campus recruitment. ISBS placement highlights are as follows:
- Highest Package: INR 13.8 LPA
- Average Package: INR 5.15 LPA
- Top Recruiters: HDFC Bank, SBI Cards, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Bajaj Capital, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Indigo Paints Pvt. Ltd., Furlenco, Indiabulls Equity, Tata Capital Financial Services, etc.
Check: ISBS Pune Placement
Indira School of Business Studies Facilities
The institute provides various state of the art infrastructure facilities. ISBS is located in the hub of the Pune-Mumbai Expressway. Mentioned below are the details for the same:
- IT Infrastructure
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports Facility
- Gym and Fitness Center
- Computer Lab
- Basketball Court
Indira School of Business Studies Faculty
Given below are the details of the faculty of ISBS Pune:
Dr. Renu Bhragava
- Designation: Director and Professor
- Qualification: B.A, MPM, Ph.D. HR
- Work Experience: 29 years
Dr. Komal Singh
- Designation: Dy. Director and Associate Professor
- Qualification: B.Com, M.Com, Ph.D, UGC NET
- Work Experience: 18 years
Dr. Abhinav Jog
- Designation: Professor
- Qualification: B.Com, MBA, M.Com, CAIIB, Finance PGDBA, Cert. Course in Japanese, Ph.D
- Work Experience: 35 years
Prof. Chetan Wakalkar
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Qualification: B.E, MBA
- Work Experience: 20 years
Dr. Abhilas Kumar Pradhan
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Qualification: BA, MA, PGDPM, Ph.D
- Work Experience: 16 years
Check: ISBS Pune Faculty
Indira School of Business Studies FAQs
Ques. What is the Entrance Exam cut off percentile for the PGDM course?
Ans. The average cut off percentile changes every year. To know more, click here
Ques. Does ISBS provide Education loan facility?
Ans. No, Indira does not provide any education loan facility. Students need to apply directly to a bank for a loan process. ISBS will only provide the required admission letter and prospectus for students who have been admitted to the PGDM Course in order for them to process their education loan.
Ques. Can I get a job abroad after the completion of my PGDM course?
Ans. Students can get placed abroad if they are selected by an overseas organization that visits the campus for placements.
Ques. What about Summer Internship Project (SIP)?
Ans. Indira does provide assistance to students for their Summer Internship Program (Two months). Students need to follow the process and apply to various companies who visit the campus for a summer Internships.
Ques. Is the Hostel fee included in the PGDM Course fees?
Ans. No, Hostel Fees is an additional approximate INR 90,000 including accommodation and mess (for one academic year). For more information, click here
Ques. What are the rules for refund of fee in case of cancellation of admission?
Ans. As per the AICTE norms cancellation process will be applicable. However, in this regard, a decision is subject to AICTE policy guidelines.
Ques. What is the difference between the IIMP and ISBS campus?
Ans. Both the ISBS and IIMP Campuses are very passionate about their PGDM Course. The only difference is that IIMP Campus does not provide HR specialization.
Ques. Is the hostel inside the campus or outside the campus?
Ans. For Girls Hostel is within the campus and for Boys Hostel outside the campus at walkable distance.