Indus Business Academy - [IBA] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Indus Business Academy (IBA), established in the year 2001, is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. The Campus is well-built with an area of more than 3 Lakhs Sq. ft. having 600 fully grown trees enhancing the learning potential of a student. IBA has emerged as one of the most prominent institutions which offer only Management Education at the Post Graduate level in India with an average placement package of INR 6.7 LPA in 2019.
IBA Bangalore Highlights
|Established year | Institute Type||2001 | Private|
|Course Offered||PGDM in 8 streams|
|Entrance Test||CAT/ XAT / MAT / ATMA/ GMAT/ GRE/ CMAT|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based + Entrance Test|
|Facilities||Library, Health Centre, Auditorium, Gymnasium|
- Ranked 25th All India by ‘Competition Success Review (CSR)’ B-school Survey 2019
- Ranked 46th All India by ‘Outlook India’ B-School Survey 2019
- Ranked 47th All India by ‘The Week’ B-School Survey 2019
- Best Education Brand 2019 by Economic Times
- Ranked 28th All India by ‘Times of India’ B-school Survey 2018
- IBA, Bangalore has been awarded for consecutive 5 years as the Top Institute of Excellence by CSR
- IBA is enlisted among the T-100 Institutes in India (which includes 78 IIMs, IITs, NITS + 22 other premier Institutes & Universities of repute) by Wadhwani Foundation & G-250 Institutes / Universities Globally on Technology-based Education by Wadhwani Operating Foundation, USA.
- IBA Bangalore has been chosen among ‘Best Education Brands’ by the Economic Times consecutively for two years, 2017 & 2018.
- IBA Bangalore was chosen as ‘ExtraOrdinaire Brand 2017-18’ by Consumers & Industry, Survey by Times Network & NexBrands Inc.
- Listed among 100 Fastest-growing Private Institutes in Asia by WCRC Survey (Process Advised & Evaluated by KPMG)
IBA Bangalore Courses
Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Specialization: Marketing, Retail, Finance, Operations, HRM, International Business, Business Analytics & E-Business, Entrepreneurship Management
- Duration: 2 years (Full time)
- Eligibility: Any Graduate with 50% marks.
- Selection Criteria: Entrance Exam (CAT/ XAT / MAT / ATMA/ GMAT/ GRE/ CMAT/ State Governments Entrance Tests – like MAH-CET, KMAT, PGCET, etc.)
- Program Fee: INR 8,24,000
- Hostel Fee: INR 1,24,000 (For Single occupancy)
- Total Number of Seats: 180
Read More IBA Bangalore Course and Fees
IBA Bangalore Admissions
Final allotment of seats will be based on entrance score, academic score, work experience, statement of purpose, group discussion, and personal interview.
- Weightage to various selection parameters is listed here: Entrance Score (20%), Academic Score and Work Experience (35%), Statement of Purpose (10%), Group Discussion (10%), and Personal Interview (25%).
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC categories are awarded a relaxation of 5% in the qualifying examination
- The final result will be declared after 3 to 4 working days from the date of GD & PI.
Candidates planning to take admission in Indus Business Academy must apply online. The candidates have to follow the given steps to apply:
- Eligible Students can apply to IBA by filling the Online Application Form.
- After successfully completing the registration process, the applicant will receive an email for User ID and Password on their registered primary email id.
- Application Fee of INR 750 can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / Demand Draft.
- After payment of the application fee and submission of the application form, students will receive a PDF copy of the filled application form on their registered primary email id.
- Send a printed copy of the filled application form along with other documents as mentioned in an email received by a student after submitting Online Form.
- Once the application is received by the Admission Department of IBA, Bangalore, the student will receive a confirmation call and an email from the admissions department.
Read More IBA Bangalore Admissions
IBA Bangalore Scholarships
Indus Bangalore Academy offers a number of scholarships to its meritorious students. Students who meet below-mentioned criteria (a student will be awarded the best option, if eligible for more than one Criteria)
Few of them are listed below:
Students who meet below-mentioned criteria (a student will be awarded the best option, if eligible for more than one Criteria)
- Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Scholarship: Students having aggregate (all subjects) marks of 60% or above in Class X, XII and Graduation, would be awarded a Scholarship of INR 40,000.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Jhaverbhai Patel Memorial Scholarship: Student/s having aggregate (all subjects) marks of 70% or above in Class X, XII and Graduation, would be awarded a Scholarship of INR 50,000.
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Memorial Scholarship Student/s having aggregate (all subjects) marks of 80% or above in Class X, XII and Graduation, would be awarded a Scholarship of INR 60,000.
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Memorial Scholarship: Students having aggregate (all subjects) marks of 60% or above in Class X, XII, Graduation.
Read More IBA Bangalore Scholarships
IBA Bangalore Placements
IBA Bangalore has an excellent record of placements and since then more than 100 companies have participated in the recruitment process hiring students both on a national and international basis. Placements are offered to the candidates through its placement cell. It also works on the overall development of every candidate individually through its Advanced Placement and Training Program which includes:
- Interfacing: Organizing various Workshops, Seminars and Guest lectures by the Business Leaders.
- Mentoring & Career Counselling: Personal mentoring by a Mentor Faculty throughout the year.
- Grooming Sessions: Organizing Aptitude Tests, Mock Group Discussions and Mock Interviews to make the student's placement ready.
|Highest Salary Package||INR 20 LPA|
|Average Salary Package||INR 6.7 LPA|
|Top Recruiters||Godrej, Standard Chartered, Deloitte, TATA, HCL, Bosch, AO Hotels, Max, Ambuja Cement, Mac Donald, KFC, OYO, Byju’s, etc.|
Read More IBA Bangalore Placements
IBA Bangalore Facility
While its 8.5 acres lush greenery reflects the ‘Garden City’, its hi-tech environment lives up to the ‘Silicon Valley’ tag. Located in the most happening southern part – the Knowledge and IT Corridor of Bengaluru, it catalyzes the industry interface and academic inflow. The architect has imaginatively integrated natural elements of the land, the functional requirements of a rigorous learning program, extracurricular activities and residential needs while designing the IBA campus which includes:
- A campus connected through Special Pathways for the differently-abled.
- Auditorium style classrooms with modern teaching/presentation aids
- 3D Centre
- Student Activity Centre
- Executive Training Centre
- Well-stocked Library with internet reference facilities and an audio-visual center
- 10 Mbps Wi-fi Campus (1:1 Symmetry).
- Campus Doctors at IBA take good care of our students’ healthcare. There are 3 Doctors appointed, who visit IBA daily and are available for the students. All the facilities are available to admit any student in need of a medical emergency to the nearest hospital 24/7.
- Open Air Amphitheater
- Modern Gymnasium
- Mini Stadium
- Grocery Store
IBA Bangalore Faculty
Dr. Subhendu Dey
- Educational Qualification: PhD-AMU, PGCPM-IIM Kozhikode, B.E. (Mechanical)
- Exp: 27 years Academic- 27 yrs
Prof. M.S. Pratibha Raj
- Educational Qualification: Ph.D., M.Phil., MBA, M.Com
- Exp: 24 years Industry- 9 yrs, Academic- 15 yrs
Dr. C. Vasanthakumar
- Educational Qualifiction: Ph.D., MBA, B.E. (Mechanical)
- Exp: 15 years Industry- 4 yrs, Academic- 11 yrs
Prof. J.B. Shetty
- Educational Qualification: MDP (IIM-Calcutta), Diploma in Footwear (Canadian Institute of Footwear Technology), B.Sc.
- Experience: 44 years Industry- 32 yrs, Academic- 12 yrs
Dr. Smita Gupta
- Educational Qualification: Ph.D., M.Phil, MA (Psychology), BA (Economics, History, Psychology)
- Exp: 06 years Industry- 2 yrs, Academic- 4 yrs