ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai was established in 1991 as a part of ITM Group of Institutions. ITM is one of the best college in Navi Mumbai. It offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program in various specializations. ITM Institute of Financial Markets (ITM-IFM) falls under ITM Business school which offers PGDM in Financial Market.
ITM Navi Mumbai has been recognized by AICTE and NBA. ITM Navi Mumbai has been accredited by NAAC. It is a private institute.
Read more: ITM Business School Admissions
ITM Navi Mumbai International Partnerships:
- Queen Margret University, UK
- Groupe ESSCA, France
- East Asia Institute of Management, Singapore
- Georgia State University, USA
- Birmingham City University, UK
ITM Navi Mumbai Highlights
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
Type of University
PGDM (Full Time)
ITM Navi Mumbai Courses
ITM Business School provides full-time PGDM (iConnect) program in Human Resource, International Business, Marketing, Finance, Operations & Supply chain Management, Information Technology and Financial Markets.
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
- Valid scorecard of CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/State CET is required which is followed by MP (Micro Presentation) and PI.
- Final admission is subject to candidate’s performance in Academics, Score in the Entrance, Work Experience in terms of Job Content and Organization, Extracurricular activities and other interests and accomplishments.
For more information on ITM Business School fee structure, click here.
ITM Navi Mumbai Placements
The placement process at ITM Navi Mumbai gives students a bulk of opportunities to make their career in the widest range of industries, with India’s best companies coming on campus with a variety of job profiles.
ITM BS - Kharghar - Marketing
IT & Analytics
Supply Chain & Operation Management
ITM Group Ranking
- NBA and AIU Accredited
- 27th in Top Management schools in India-Careers360 B-School Ranking 2018
- 16th in the Top B-Schools of Super Excellence-GHRDC-CSR B-School Survey in November 2017
- Ranked 15th among the top 100 B Schools in India and 8th in the west zone by Times of India Business School Survey 2018
- Overall 23rd among Top 120 Business Schools in India-All India Times B-School Ranking Survey 2017
- 14th among top private B-schools in India-All India Times B School Ranking Survey-February 2017
- 5th in Maharashtra-All India Times B School Ranking Survey-February 2017
- 37th in Top Private Business Schools in India-BW I BUSINESWORLD B-School Survey-November 2017
- Overall Score is 228.7 out of 500 Business Schools in India, Rating-AAA+ by Careers360
- 33th among India's Top 100 Management Schools-Outlook-drshti B-School Survey 2016
- A2-Business Standard 2017
- 40th Top Private Business Schools in India-Business India b-School Special Ranking Issue 2016
- ITM Business School has been awarded 2 Palms of Excellence-Good Business School with Strong regional influence-TOP 200- Regional ranking within the 9 geographical zones and Ranked N°16 in Information Systems Management- Central Asia-Eduniversal 2016 Business School Ranking
- 31st among India's Top Business Schools-Dalal Street Investment Journal
- 49th in India's Best B-school,17th in West zone,9th in Mumbai-Business Today 2017
- Ranked 39th among top 100 Private Business School-Education world 2017
ITM Navi Mumbai Scholarships
- ITM Business School offers a wide range of scholarships, to the majority of those who scored more than 50% marks in Graduation and have appeared for any management entrance exam (CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, All state CET, GMAT, NMAT by GMAC). Scholarships are funded by ITM Trust. Candidates can apply for the Scholarship between 1st October 2018 and 20th January 2019 following which they would be called for a final Admission Process in the middle of January 2019. The list of meritorious students who are found eligible for the scholarships will be announced at the end of the process.
- Awards: Multiple awards of varying amounts with a 100%, 50% 25% & 10% waiver on Tuition Fees Only.
- Where to Apply: Students have to apply to ITM through the official link at “forms.itm.edu” or www.itm.edu
- The last date of receiving applications to avail scholarship is 20th January 2019.