ITM Business School is ranked among India’s elite business schools and 2nd in Mumbai by All India - Times B School Survey. The B-School ranked 55th by the Business world B-School survey. ITM Business School is inviting applications to PGDM Admission 2021. Application deadline for PGDM Admission is March 31, 2021. An application fe of INR 1500 is required to be paid. Candidates can visit the official website to apply.
ITM B-School offers a postgraduate diploma course in Management. Institute for Technology and Management B-School (ITM) has 3 campuses which are as follows:
- Institute for Technology and Management (Mumbai) – Read more
- Institute for Technology and Management (Chennai) – Read more
- Institute for Technology and Management (Warangal) – Read more
Latest Update: ITM Business School Scholarship filled application forms are must be submitted on or before January 21, 2021.
ITM Business School Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1991 | Private|
|Recognized by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Accredited by||NAAC, NBA, AIU|
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ NMAT
|Courses Offered||PGDM & MBA|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online | INR 1,500|
|Top Recruiters||J P Morgan, Amazon, Browser Stack, Landmark, Reckitt Benckiser, Hindustan Unilever, LG Electronics, TNS Global|
ITM Business School Rankings
- ITM Kharghar got a 2 Palm ranking in a global B-School Survey.
- The Business Standard B School Survey of 2019 has rated A1.
- 20th ranked at Times B-School survey Maharashtra 2019.
- 32nd Ranked by Business world B-School survey private 2019.
- 34th Ranked by Careers 360 B-School ranking survey 2019.
- 41st among top 100 Business-Schools - Times B School Survey 2019.
- 5th in Maharashtra by All India - Times B School Survey 2018.
- 8th among TOP 75 in the west zone - Times B School Survey 2018.
- 15th among top 100 Business-Schools - Times B School Survey 2018.
- 14th in the Top B-Schools of Super Excellence-GHRDC-CSR B-School Survey in - 2017.
- 37th in Top Private Business Schools in India-BW Business World B-School Survey - 2017.
- 49th in India’s Best B-school,17th in West zone,9th in Mumbai - Business Today 2017.
- Ranked 39th among top 100 Private Business School - Education world 2017.
- ITM Business School has been awarded 3 Palms of Excellence - To 200 - Regional ranking within the 9 geographical zones Ranked N’ 16 in Information Systems Management, Central Asia - Edu universal Best Masters and MBAs Ranking 2017.
ITM Business School Courses
The B-School offers PGDM course in various disciplines. Listed below are the details for the same:
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Specialization: Business Analytics, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Finance, International Business, Marketing and Retail Management, Financial Markets, Digital Marketing and Transformations, Fintech.
- Eligibility: Graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and obtained a valid score in CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ NMAT by GMAC and any other state-level entrance test followed by MP and PI.
- Duration: 2 years
- Fees: INR 4,95,000
ITM Business School Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college and choose your course.
Step 2: Fill the application form and submit the application fee of INR 1,500 via online mode.
Step 3: Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Personal Interview.
Shortlisting for MPPI and final selection for admission to the above programs is based on your overall academic performance & followed by scheduled Micro Presentation & Personal Interview. Shortlisted Candidates will be called to attend the MPPI Process selection rounds; Call-letter for the Selection Process is sent through email. The selection criteria for final admission is based on the following multiple factors:
- Past academic performance.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams:
- Common Admission Test (CAT) – Read more
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) – Read more
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – Read more
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) – Read more
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) – Read more
- AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) – Read more
- NMAT by GMAC – Read more
- MPPI performance.
- WAT - Written assessment test
- Work experience (if any) after completion of your graduation.
- Extracurricular activities, other interests, and accomplishments.
ITM Business School Placement
The Career Guidance and Placement Team (CGPT) consisting of the Director, Placement Officers and student members are responsible for managing the complete placement process in Campus. The cell conducts various training programs such as industry interface, internship program, group discussion, mock interviews, pre-placement talk, etc. Some of the recruiters of the institute are J P Morgan, Amazon, Browser Stack, Landmark, Reckitt Benckiser, Hindustan Unilever, LG Electronics, TNS Global, L&T Finance, Deloitte, Byju’s, Lodha, HDFC Ltd., GIC Housing Finance, etc. Following is the highest and average package offered:
Highest Package (INR)
Average Package (INR)
ITM BS - Kharghar - Marketing
IT & Analytics
Supply Chain & Operation Management
ITM Business School Scholarship
- ITM Business School offers a wide range of scholarships, to the majority of those who scored more than 50% marks in Graduation and have appeared for any management entrance exam (CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, All state CET, GMAT, NMAT by GMAC). Scholarships are funded by ITM Trust. Candidates can apply for the Scholarship in the month of October, following which they would be called for a final Admission Process in the middle of January. The list of meritorious students who are found eligible for the scholarships will be announced at the end of the process.
- Awards: Multiple awards of varying amounts with a 100%, 50% 25% & 10% waiver on Tuition Fees Only.
- Where to Apply: Students have to apply to ITM through the official link at forms.
ITM Business School Faculty
The institute has a well qualified and experienced faculty. Listed below are the details for the same:
Prof. Sanjay Gupta
- Qualification: M.Sc, MBA, PGDM, M.Phil
- Designation: HOD-Finance
- Specialization: Finance
Prof. Shweta Kishore
- Qualification: B.E, MBA, NET qualified
- Designation: Assistant Professor and Area Coordinator
- Specialization: Operations and Supply Chain Management
Prof. Seemita Bose
- Qualification: Ph.D., M.Phil, MA
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Specialization: Fintech
Dr. Snigdha Rani Mishra
- Qualification: MA, M.Phil, Ph.D., LL.B
- Designation: HOD-HR
- Specialization: Human Resource Management
Dr. Sankalp Srivastava
- Qualification: D.Phil, MIMA
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Specialization: International Business
About ITM Business School
ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai was established in 1991 as a part of ITM Group of Institutions. ITM is one of the best colleges in Navi Mumbai. ITM Navi Mumbai has been recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and the National Board of Accreditation. ITM Navi Mumbai has been accredited by NAAC.
ITM Business School FAQs
Ques. Does ITM Business School provide a hostel facility?
Ans. Yes, the institute provides its own hostel facility. ITM has a dedicated hostel 500 meters away from campus. It has a hostel's total capacity for accommodating 324 students. The hostel is well equipped with a gymnasium, sports, mess, bus service, medical facility with 24/7 CCTV Surveillance. For more information, click here
Ques. Can I obtain the application form via offline mode at ITM Business School?
Ans. No, the institute does not provide application forms via offline mode. The application form can only be obtained through online mode.
Ques. What is the difference between PGDM and MBA?
Ans. There is not much difference in both the courses. Master of Business Administration (MBA) and a Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). Following are the points:
- Difference between course fee
- MBA is a PG degree while PGDM is a diploma
- Duration for both is the same.
Ques. What are the rankings of ITM Business School?
Ques. How many campuses does ITM Business School have?
Ques. Who are the top recruiters of the Institute for Technology and Management B-School (ITM)?
Ques. What are the selection criteria for the ITM Business School Admission?
Ques. Does ITM Business School have Scholarship facilities?
Ques. How is the ITM Business School Faculty Overview?