Institute of Information Technology & Management (IITM), New Delhi comes under the aegis of Mata Leelawati Shikshan Sansthan (MLSS), a registered education society. IITM Delhi offers degree courses in the discipline of Management, Computer Science, Commerce, etc.
Institute of Information Technology & Management Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1999 | Self-Financed|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Affiliated to||GGSIPU, New Delhi|
|Accredited By||NAAC, Grade ‘A’|
National: CAT/ CMAT
|Courses Offered||MCA, MBA, BBA, BCA, B.Com|
|Top Recruiters||HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Indusind Bank, Karvy, RBS, ITC, Deloitte, Amazon, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Capgemini, Genpact, IBM|
|Facilities Available||Library, Lecture Rooms, Auditorium, Sports, Computer Lab, etc|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91/011-28525882 | 28520239 | 28525051|
|Location||D-29, Institutional Area,
Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058
Institute of Information Technology & Management Courses
IITM Delhi offers degree courses in the discipline of Management, Tourism, Commerce, etc. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|MBA||Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks||CAT/ CMAT/ CET conducted by GGSIPU|
|MCA||CET conducted by GGSIPU|
|BBA||10+2 or Diploma in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks||CET conducted by GGSIPU|
Check: IITM Delhi Courses and Fees
Institute of Information Technology & Management Admission
Admissions are conducted solely on the basis of merit and entrance exam.
How to Apply?
Visit the official website of IITM New Delhi and download the application form. Candidates who wish to appear for CET examination need to visit the official website of the conducting body for online application.
Check: IITM Delhi Admission
Institute of Information Technology & Management Placement
Industry Institute Partnership Centre (IIPC) of IITM Delhi provides an interface between the institute and industry. The cell identifies the industrial expectation and promotes institutional preparation for meeting industrial needs by facilitating internship, seminars, workshops, placement, and various other industrial training programs.
Top Recruiters of IITM Delhi: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Indusind Bank, Karvy, RBS, ITC, Deloitte, Amazon, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Capgemini, Genpact, IBM, Jaro Education, Guardian, TCS, IIFL, BT, Cease Fire, many more.
Check: IITM Delhi Placement
Institute of Information Technology & Management Facilities
IITM Delhi has high-end infrastructure and facilities to ensure a cohesive learning experience for students. Listed below are the details for same:
- Spacious and Air Conditioned Lecture Rooms
- Lecture rooms equipped with Integrated Audio-Visual learning aids for lectures, presentations, etc.
- Seminar rooms and Syndicate rooms that provide a conducive atmosphere for students to conduct focussed discussions.
- Well equipped Multi-Lab Computer Centre equipped with high-end multimedia workstations.
- Libraries with contemporary online and offline resources.
- State of the art centrally air-conditioned auditorium.
- Canteen and Nescafe outlets with a dedicated seating area for students, staff and guests.
Institute of Information Technology & Management FAQs
Ques. Is there any provision of scholarships for students?
Ans. IITM Scholarships are provided to students on the basis of merit. Both Pre-Admission and In-house Scholarships are provided to meritorious students.
Check: IITM Delhi Scholarship
Ques. What events are organized by the institute?
Ans. IITM believes in adopting a holistic approach in creating leaders of the future. Apart from focusing on academic excellence, the institute promotes extracurricular activities to facilitate overall growth and personality development of students by organizing various events, seminars and programs. Students are an integral part of this process and are encouraged to participate by joining various societies and participating in Inter and Intra college events. Some of the Events organized are Orientation Day, Workshops, Industry Visits, Guest Lectures by Industry Experts, National & International Conference- IT and Management, Faculty Development Program and many more.
Ques. What are the reservation criteria of the MBA program?
Ans. The existing reservation policy stipulates 10% seats as "Management Quota Seats". Out of the remaining 90% seats, 85% seats are reserved for Delhi candidates and 15% seats for outside Delhi candidates. Further reservations for specific categories is as per the guidelines of the Government of NCT of Delhi.