Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad or best known as IMT Ghaziabad, is acknowledged for its excellence in management studies. The Institute is located in the National Capital Region Of India. It was inaugurated in the year 1980 by Mahendra Nath and has been providing the best professionals in the field of management for 30 years now. IMT Ghaziabad offers admission to PGDM, PGDM DCP along with PGDM Executive, PGDM Part-Time, and FPM course. Admission to the courses will be based on the marks secured in CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT followed by an interview conducted by the Institute.
IMT Ghaziabad Admission 2021-2023
|Online common application process||September 14, 2020|
|Online common application closes||Will be announced soon (reopened)|
|Information & Counseling session (Pre-admission process)||3rd week of January 2021|
|IMT admission process||1st week of February 2021|
|Last date for IMT admission process||1st week of March 2021|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of March 2021|
|Information & Counseling session (Post result declaration)||3rd week of March 2021|
|Fellowship Program in Management (FPM)|
|Online application start date||December 1, 2020|
|Last date of application||April 5, 2021|
|Interview for the shortlisted candidate||01st & 2nd week of May 2021|
The application form for admission can be filled online through the official website of the Institution. The application fee can be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
In terms of Placement, the institute has successfully maintained a decent placement record. During the recent recruitment drive, students from the PGDM Exec. program bagged an average CTC of INR. 15 LPA while the average CTC offered under the PGDM batch was INR. 13.7 LPA.
IMT Ghaziabad Highlights
|Courses Offered||PGDM, PGDM Executive, PGDM DCP, FPM|
|Mode of Education||Full/Part-time|
IMT Ghaziabad Ranking
|NIRF 2020||37 (Management)|
|Business India 2019||12 (Overall)|
|Business Today 2019||12 (Overall)|
|Times of India 2019||4 (Overall)|
IMT, Ghaziabad has also been ranked in SUPER LEAGUE 2 in Business Standard B School ranking 2018.
Some Highlights of IMT Ghaziabad:
- All programs AICTE approved.
- Best infrastructure.
- Ranked A*** by CRISIL
- Experienced and in some cases innovators as faculty.
Does IMT have different campuses?
Yes, Institute of Management Technology has 4 campuses in India and abroad:
- IMT Ghaziabad
- IMT Nagpur
- IMT Dubai
- IMT Hyderabad
IMT Ghaziabad Courses
|PGDM||Specializations: Marketing, Finance, and Banking and Financial Services
Eligibility: A three years bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline. Final year students can also apply.
|PGDM DCP||Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks.|
|PGDM Part-Time||Specializations: Marketing, Information Management & Analytics, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Human Resources
Eligibility: A three years bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline. Final year students can also apply.
|PGDM Executive||Eligibility: Graduate in any specialization with a minimum of 50% marks. 5 years of work experience necessary.|
Also, Check IMT Ghaziabad Courses & Fee Structure
IMT Ghaziabad Admission
IMT Ghaziabad accepts students on the basis of their CAT, XAT or GMAT scores.
In the second round, IMT selects you on the basis of your performances in the three stages. Those three stages are as follows:
- Critical Thinking: This test will be of 30 minutes. Evaluation of the candidates will be done on three parameters and they are:
- Critical Thinking
- Written Communication Skills
- Innovation and Creativity
- Group Exercise: In this candidates will be given a task to perform in the groups
- Personal Interview Round: 15 minutes of face to face interview round will be conducted. The candidates will be judged on the following parameters
- Communication Skills
- Domain Knowledge
- Values and Maturity
- The final merit of the candidate will be a cumulative weighted average which has the Academic Scores, Work Experience, and the scores obtained during the CT-GE-PI process.
How to Apply?
There is a common form for every course. The application form can be filled online through the official website of IMT and the application fee should be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
- Visit the official website: https://www.imt.edu/
- Tap “Apply Now”
- Register through email id and contact number.
- Fill the application form with required personal information and academic details.
- Scan and upload photograph and signature followed by the supporting documents.
- Pay the application fee of INR 2000/- through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it for future references.
- 10th mark sheet
- Marksheet of 12th
- CAT/XAT/GMAT score Card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Address proof (Adhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID)
Read more: IMT Ghaziabad Admission
IMT Ghaziabad Placements
IMT Ghaziabad sits at top when it comes to B-School getting the highest international packages. The highest international salary package is INR. 58.22 LPA. The highest domestic salary package is INR. 34 LPA. The average salary package offered to IMT students is INR. 13.7 LPA.
IMT Ghaziabad Placement 2020
- The highest International offered under PGDM was of INR. 58.22 LPA while the highest domestic CTC offered was INR. 34 LPA.
- The highest PPO CTC offered was INR. 28.5 LPA.
- The overall average of the entire class increased to approximately INR. 13.7 LPA. The median CTC was INR. 12 LPA. A total of 31 PPI was received.
- With regard to the PGDM Executive program, the highest CTC bagged was of INR. 30 LPA while the average CTC ranged at INR. 15 LPA.
PGDM Students were most recruited for the BFSI, IT/ITES, Consulting, and FMCD/FMCG sectors.
46% of the students from the PGDM Exec. batch were placed in Consulting & IT domain and 10% of offers were from the Manufacturing sector. Offers around 10-15% were made in other sectors such as hospitality, BFSI, Telecom.
Read More: IMT Ghaziabad Placement
IMT Ghaziabad Faculty
The faculty at IMTG comprises of teachers who are well-qualified, and most of them have vast industry experience.
- Business Communication- 2
- Economic Environment and Policy- 7
- Finance- 14
- Human Resource Management- 5
- Information Technology and Analytics- 6
- Marketing Management- 18
- Operations Management- 6
- Strategy, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship- 8
IMT Ghaziabad Facilities
IMT Ghaziabad has a lush green campus spread over 14 acres. The institute has recently renovated Management Development Resource Centre (MDRC) Hostel block, placement office, and conference/committee rooms, equipping them with the latest technology and infrastructure support.
Facilities provided by the institute are-
- Academic Block- The academic building showcases modern architecture, offers cutting-edge teaching facilities, and gives the precinct a dynamic and vibrant atmosphere in its celebration of open spaces and natural light. The academic block houses 15 smart futuristic classrooms, each equipped with the finest audio-visual and interactive technology.
- IT Infrastructure- IMT has a fully Wi-Fi enabled campus with around 1000 nodes connected with a backbone of 10 Gbps fiber connectivity with multi-layer, high-end Cisco campus-wide network. IMT has 420 Mbps (1:1) Metro Ethernet connectivity which can be upgraded to 1 Gbps on demand.
- The finance lab has a full-fledged 12 Bloomberg, which is unique in India. This enables integration of the latest technology in the curriculum, making it industry-ready.
- Real-Time Contextual Laboratory (RTCML) adds a major differentiator to IMT Ghaziabad to make Digital marketing and Consumer Insights domain unique not just in India but globally. RTCML hosts a number of proprietary tools (Salesforce marketing cloud-social studio, Hoot suite) and open-source Digital Marketing, CRM and Analytics tools (Tableau, R, SAS, NVivo) for a wide array of functions like audience sentiment measurement, marketing automation, other customer-facing functions, and data processing and visualization.
- Media and Entertainment Lab (MEL) is an in-house research laboratory and a case development center, for discovery, interpretation, and documentation of trends in Media and Entertainment. In collaboration with industry leaders, we aim to create a new stock of knowledge in the area.
- The Smart Analytic Decisions Lab serves the need of the students who go for specialization in the Analytics track. Renovation of old computer labs has been completed, and now all the labs will have a total of 244 HP AIO desktops using the latest technology to serve the requirement of IT/Systems.
- Housing- A fully Air Conditioned new block of the hostel is under construction with state of the art recreational facilities. This hostel block will house 500 students, the phase I of the said hostel has already been operational since June 2018. 300 students are already staying in this hostel.
- An elegant auditorium building adds to the beauty of the campus and can accommodate 570 seated guests. It offers a spectacular venue for large conferences, seminars, film screenings, presentations, theatre and cultural performances of all kinds. Its audio-visual facilities promise guests a memorable experience every time they grace an occasion on campus.
- Other facilities at the institute include separate hostels for male and female students, extensive library facilities, seminar halls, reading halls, outdoor and indoor sports grounds, and medical room for staff, students, and visitors. The college mess offers both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
IMT Ghaziabad FAQs
Ques. How do we submit copies of CAT, XAT, CMAT, and GMAT scores?
For the CMAT score, you need to update through IMT Admissions Portal. The official scorecard will be verified during the Admissions process in February and needs to be submitted in case you are selected for IMT Nagpur or IMT Hyderabad.
Ques. What factors are considered in shortlisting applicants for the selection process?
Ques. What are the specialization tracks offered under PGDM?
- Marketing Management
- Finance Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Management & Analytics
- Operations Management
- Strategy, Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Ques. What is the seat intake of this institute for PGDM programs?
- IMT Ghaziabad has the approval of 420 seats in PGDM
- 60 seats in BFS and 180 in Dual Country PGDM
Ques. What are the parameters that determine the final selection to the PGDM program?
- Test score Percentile (best score in CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT*)
- Academic score & Quality of graduating institute/university/college
- Work experience
- Academic Diversity
- Group Exercise
- Personal Interview
Ques. Does IMT have links with banks for student loans?
Ques. What is the application process for international applicants?
Ques. What is the expected placement?
Ques. What is the Eligibility Criteria for International Admission (NRI / Foreign Candidates)?
Ques. Can I file more than one application and appear more than one time in the selection process?
Ques. What courses are offered by IMT Ghaziabad for Admission 2021?
Ques. What facilities are offered by IMT Ghaziabad?
Ques. How is IMT Ghaziabad Infrastructure?
Ques. Does IMT Ghaziabad offer Hostel Facilities to International Students?
Ques. What is the IMT Ghaziabad Placement 2020 Overview?
Ques. How many campuses IMT have?
Ques. What is IMT Ghaziabad, and upGrad Distance Learning Program?
Ques. How can I apply for IMT Ghaziabad, and upGrad Distance Learning Program?