Institute of Professional Studies Gwalior is located in Madhya Pradesh and it is a part of a group of colleges. The college offers courses at undergraduate as well as diploma levels In various streams such as education commerce, management and computer application.
The top courses offered by IPS Gwalior are B.Ed., B.P.Ed, B.Com, BCA, BBA, M.Ed, and PGDCA. Candidates can apply online for their desired courses. Admissions will be provided based on merit.
The college also has a training and placement cell which offers good opportunities to the students with some top notch companies coming in as recruiters . The college is a private one and is affiliated with Gandhi Praudyogikee Vishwavidyalaya and Jiwaji University.
Institute of Professional Studies Gwalior Highlights
|Established | Institution type||2005 | Private|
|Courses offered||6 courses across 4 streams|
|Top recruiters||ICICI bank , Renault Nissan|
|Facilities available||Library ,hostel , computer labs|
IPS Gwalior Course
The college offers various courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma levels to the student in streams such as Education, management, commerce and computer application . The details of the courses are as follows :
|B.Ed||Duration : 2 years
Eligibility criteria : The candidate must be a graduate or post graduate from any recognised university with relevant subjects and a score of 50% for general category and 45 % for reserve categories.
|B.P.Ed||Duration : 1 year
Eligibility criteria : the candidate must have passed 10+2 or completed graduation from a recognised university/board with relevant subjects and a minimum score of 40%.
Specialization : Physical education
|B.com||Duration : 3 years
Eligibility criteria : The candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board.
|B.com (CA )||Duration: 3 years.
Eligibility criteria : the candidate must have passed 10 + 2 from a recognised board with a minimum score of 45% and subject mathematics
Specialisation: Computer application
|BBA / BBM||Duration: 3 years
Eligibility criteria: The candidate must have passed 10 + 2 from a recognised board with a minimum score of 50% for general category and 45 % for reserved categories .
|M.Ed||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility criteria: The candidate must be a graduate from a recognised University with relevant subjects.
|PGDCA||Duration : 1 year
Eligibility criteria : The candidate must have completed graduation from a recognised university from any stream.
Specialization: Computer Application
Read More: IPS Gwalior Courses & Fee
IPS Gwalior Admissions
The admissions take place online and are merit based.
How to Apply?
- The candidate must register themselves on the official website and login using the same credentials.
- In the following procedure, the candidate can fill out the application forms by adding in the personal and academic details.
- The candidate can also choose the course preferred in the application.
- The merit list will be updated on the basis of the applications submitted.
- The shortlisted students will be called for the counselling process.
- The further procedure will be intimidating to the students after the counselling process.
Read More: IPS Gwalior Admissions 2020
IPS Gwalior Placements
The college has an efficient training and placement cell that does not just take care of the employment opportunities for the students but also trains them from the same. The placement cell is headed by some eminent faculties present in the institution itself. The students are also provided internships during their period of course. Some of the top recruiters that visit the college are wipro , Igate ,Collabera, synergy, ICICI Bank etc.
Read More: IPS Gwalior Placements
IPS Gwalior Scholarships
The scholarships provided to the students are on the basis of various criterias. Some of them are as follows:
- Merit based ( 12 th Exam )
The students who score above 80 % in their board exams are given financial incentives which varies on the basis of their scores.
- Class toppers:
The class toppers of two semesters together are taken into consideration for the provision of a scholarship.
- Sita tyagi memorial award.
The students are awarded this provision annually on the basis of overall performance.
Apart from these the students belonging to the states Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand , Uttar Pradesh are eligible for the state's scholarship.
Read More: IPS Gwalior Scholarships
IPS Gwalior Facilities
- Library : The library of the college caters to the needs of the student by providing them access to all kinds of resources available for knowledge accumulation. The students are also provided access to journals and magazines too.
- Hostel: The college provides separate hostels for boys and girls . It is facilitated with provisions such as clean rooms and scheduled mess facilities.
- Computer Labs : The students have access to Computer labs as well as the internet facilities. The students are trained in using these equipment for their best.
- Sports : The students are encouraged to participate in sports events and are also trained for physical education in the sports ground present inside the campus.
Read More: IPS Gwalior Reviews
IPS Gwalior Faculty
The college has a faculty team that is well educated and trained in their fields of study. The teachers also hold a significant period of experience in their work. All the teachers have attended multiple international and national conferences and seminars . Some of them have also published papers on these platforms.
Read More: IPS Gwalior Faculty
Ques. Is the hostel present inside the campus?
Ans. Yes. The college is present inside the campus. It is separate for both boys and girls.
Ques. Does the college provide any integrated courses of B.Ed ?
Ans. No, the college does not provide any kind of integrated course. However for General B.Ed you can choose the subject you want to specialize in.
Ques. Is there any entrance test that has to be written?
Ans. No, the admission process is solely merit-based and doesn’t require any kind of entrance test for any courses.
Ques. What are the documents required for the admission process?
Ans. the documents required for the admission process are :
- HSC/SSLC/Matric Mark Statement
- Graduation Mark sheet for PG level admission
- Conduct Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate (In case the candidate is from another state)
Ques. Does the college provide any kind of financial aids or scholarships for the students?
Ans. The college specifically does have scholarships for various categories that are either merit based or for poor financial backgrounds. Financial aids are also provided to the reserved categories of the state according to the financial requirements of the students.