International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS),Bangalore is one of the Top Management colleges in Bangalore. It has been ranked 3rd in Placement among the Best B-School in All India Survey 2018 through Silicon India. The institute academic programs at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in the field of management. Admission to these courses is done on the basis of score obtained in the entrance exam conducted for management courses namely CAT, XAT, CMAT, etc.
Check: IIBS Bangalore Cutoff
IIBS has expanded its service in three locations:
- International Institute of Business Studies, Bangalore
- International Institute of Business Studies, Noida – Read more
- International Institute of Business Studies, Kolkata – Read more
IIBS Bangalore Highlights
|Affiliations||Bangalore Central University|
|University of Mysore|
|Approved by||AICTE, UGC|
National: CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ XAT
|Admission | Fee||Offline | INR 1,000 & INR 1,050 (DD)|
|Total Students | Faculty||374 | 48|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 80884 22549|
IIBS Bangalore Ranking
- Ranked 3rd in All India Level for Placement among Best B-Schools in Bangalore by SiliconIndia Survey
- Ranked 5th among India’s Top B-School 2018
- Ranked 2nd among Southern B-Schools
IIBS Bangalore Courses
Tabulated below are the courses offered by the Institute under various specializations:
|MBA||International Business, Business Analytics, Marketing Management, HRM, Banking & Insurance Service, Health Care Management, General Management, Retail Management (many more)||Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks|
|PGDM||Finance Management, Marketing Management, Information System, Economics Area, HRM & OB, Operations Management, Strategy Area (many more)|
|BBA||Tally||Intermediate graduate in any discipline|
|B.Com||Banking Training||Intermediate graduate with commerce stream|
Click here: IIBS Bangalore Courses & Fees
The Institute has tie-ups with Axis Bank and IDBI Bank to provide educational loans to students with financially low background. It also offers scholarships to meritorious and deserving students. For more information, click here
IIBS Bangalore Admission
Eligible candidates can apply for admission through online and offline mode. They will also be required to send a DD of INR 1050 along with the downloaded form in favor of the “International Institute of Business Studies” payable at Bangalore. After this, they will receive the prospectus of the Institute by post. Candidates can also obtain the same by paying the fee of INR 1,000 at the institute counter. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance exams prescribed for the respective course. The Institute will also conduct Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) of shortlisted candidates.
Tabulated below are the exams accepted by the Institute for admission in MBA/PGDM.
Note: Candidates without a valid score in the above-mentioned exams will be required to take the IIBS Admission Test (IIBSAT).
Read more: IIBS Bangalore Admission
IIBS Bangalore Placements
International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS) prescribes mandatory Summer Internship spread over weeks. The Internship and Placements Division owns the responsibility of providing summer internship projects of various companies to the students. It conducts various workshops, conferences, and symposiums, to build up leadership capabilities.
|Total Students Placed||110|
|Highest Package||INR 24 LPA|
|Average Package||INR 6.2 LPA|
|Minimum Package||INR 4 LPA|
Some of the recruiters of the Institute include HSBC, Amazon, Axis Bank, JP Morgan, IBM, TATA, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Taj Gateway Hotel, Idea, IDBI Bank, Fortis Hospital, Indiabulls, Deutsche Bank, Wipro, Future Group, etc.
Check here: IIBS Bangalore Placement
IIBS Bangalore Facilities
Following are some of the facilities offered by the International Institute of Business Studies to cater to the needs of the students:
- Library: It is well-stocked with an extensive collection of books, journals, DVDs, periodicals, reference books. Students have also access to various electronic information resources like UGC-Infonet, Oxford Journals, Cambridge University Press, etc.
- Hostels: The B-school provides hostel facilities to both male and female students. The rooms are fully equipped with all the facilities for a comfortable stay for the students.
- Auditorium: The Institute has been integrated with the best of auditorium facilities like sound-system to aid audibility and clarity, digital monitors, spacious seating arrangements.
- Digital Library: It contains over 12,000 nationals and international journals, texts, references, periodicals for students' accessibility. It has been networked with international library councils and centers to enable instant sourcing of reference material.
IIBS Bangalore Faculty
Given below is a brief about the faculty members at the Institute:
Prof. Prabhakar H
- Qualifications: B.Sc, PG in HRD, PG in Training & Development
Dr. NSR Murthy
- Qualifications: M.A., PGDTE (CIEFL) MBA, M.Phil, and Ph.D.
Prof. Kuldeep Sharma
- Qualifications: MBA, M.Sc., and B.E
Dr. Rupsha Roy
- Qualifications: Ph.D., M.Sc, and MBA
Prof. Seema Mishra
- Qualifications: MBA, PGDM, PGDFT, and Ph.D.
Click here: IIBS Bangalore Faculty
IIBS Bangalore FAQs
Ques. What are the admission requirements by the Institute?
Ans. If you are eligible to apply for admission in the B-School, you should submit the xerox copies of your testimonials for verification. You can apply for any number of courses by paying the required amount of registration amount for reserving seats.
Ques. What are the timings for admission at IIBS Admission Centre?
Ans. The center for admissions remains open between 9:30 AM to 5 PM from Monday to Saturday. Students can also contact on 9620248206 or mail the institute at email@example.com.
Ques. I am in my final year and haven’t received final semester certificates, can I apply for admission?
Ans. Yes, you can apply for admission if you have fulfilled the criteria for the MAT score. Even if you have not received your mark sheet, you can take admission on the admission on the basis of marks obtained in 2nd year and MAT.
Ques. I took MAT several years ago, do I have to take it again?
Ans. Yes, you should appear in it again. The Institute prefers the latest score of the management admission test. However, if the score is a year old, it will be considered for admission.
Ques. Will I get hostel accommodation at the time of admission?
Ans. The Institute provides 2-3 bedded hostel rooms to students on the basis of a first-come, first-serve basis. You must submit your request for a hostel room as soon as possible.