International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS),Bangalore is one of the Top Management College in Bangalore. It aims to bring world class management education with infrastructure and faculty to the students in Bangalore. It conducts various workshops, Conferences, and symposiums, to build up leadership capabilities. It seeks to build a global network of the management studies, society, and industry. There are various sectors like manufacturing, industrial that are growing at a fast pace and needs to qualify manpower to accelerate the process of growth. Ranked 3rd in Placement among the Best B-School in All India Survey 2016 through Silicon India. It also offers financial support to talented students who are unable to afford the fees through education loans. IIBS has expanded his service in three locations:
- International Institute of Business Studies, Bangalore
- International Institute of Business Studies, Noida
- International Institute of Business Studies, Kolkata
Facts and Figures about International Institute of Business Studies, Bangalore-
Affiliation with university for MBA
-University of Mysore
Dr. Jay Prakash
Total number of Companies visited in 2016
Total Placements in 2016
Highest Salary Package
IIBS Bangalore Fees Structure:
- IIBS offers Two Year full-time MBA and PGDM course. The student has the options to choose the elective streams in Management fields such as Marketing, Finance, Human Resources Management, International Business and Information Technology respectively.
- Applicants seeking admission into the MBA Program can apply with their IIBSAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/ State Level Test scores.
- The Student should be graduate with UG degree in any stream/discipline from a recognized Institution/ University. Graduate students in their final year can also apply.
For more information Click Here: Fee Details
IIBS Bangalore Placements:
IIBS Bangalore prescribes mandatory Summer Internship spread over weeks. The Internship and Placements Division owns the responsibility of providing summer internship project of various companies to the students.
International Level (In Lakhs)
Domestic Level (In Lakhs)
For more information Click Here: Placement Detail