International Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR Delhi), New Delhi was established in the year 2008 as a part of the Society of Indian Institute of Health Management Research, Jaipur. IIHMR is ranked 58th among India’s Best B-School by Times of India 2021, 25th among India’s Best B-School in North Zone by The Week magazine 2020 and 62nd among India’s Best B-School by Outlook Magazine 2020. The institute offers a Postgraduation program in Hospital & Health management. Top Recruiters of the course are EY, Accenture, Deloitte, ZS, NHM, BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Fortis Hospital, Moolchand Hospital, Max, Apollo and many more.
IIHMR Delhi has started the application process for PGDM Program for the academic year 2021. The last date to apply for IIHMR Delhi Admission 2021 is June 30, 2021.
|Last Date of Admission||June 30, 2021|
|GD & PI||May 1, 2021
June 1, 2021
June 30, 2021
|Commencement of Course||June 30, 2021|
IIHMR Delhi Highlights
|Approved By||MHRD, NBA and AICTE, New Delhi|
|Courses||PGDM (Full Time)|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Total Intake||120 Students|
Girls – For 36 person
Boys- For 40 persons
IIHMR Delhi Course and Fees
International Institute of Health Management at New Delhi offers a single course Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Equivalent to MBA)
- Duration: 2 years
- Specialization: Hospital Management, Health Management, Health, and IT Management.
- Eligibility: Graduation in any stream (Medical or Non-Medical) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates).
- Fees: INR 7,25,000
For more information about IIHMR Delhi Fees Structure
IIHMR Delhi Admissions
- IIHMR New Delhi grants admission in Executive course on the basis of Student’s Qualification and Work Experience.
- Working Executives are exempted from Entrance Test Scores.
- The GD and PI rounds are held at the institute’s campus.
- The application form can be filled online or can be downloaded from the official website of the institute.
The steps to apply for admission are mentioned as follows for both the modes:
- Visit the official website of IIHMR New Delhi
- Click on the “Admission” tab on the home page.
- Now select the “Apply Online for PGDM” option.
- Enter all the details correctly in the form.
- Upload scanned image of the passport-size photograph in png, gif, jpg or jpeg format. (Size - 1 MB)
- Pay the application fee of INR 1000 through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/DD drawn in favour of "International Institute of Health Management Research", payable at New Delhi.
- Visit the official website of the institute
- Click on the “Academic” tab.
- Now place the cursor on the “Admissions’ Tab and select Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Fill all the required details in the application form
- Paste your recent passport-size photograph in the provided space.
Read More IIHMR Delhi Admissions
IIHMR Delhi Placement
The Institute has a Placement Cell and the activities of the Placement Cell primarily revolve around achieving successful:
- Placements for summer training in the very first year
- Placements for internship in the second year of the program and
- Campus placements for the outgoing students in Final year
Top Recruiters of the IIHMR Delhi Course are:
- Hospital Management: Columbia Asia, Fortis, Max Healthcare, Apollo, Moolchand Hospital, Rockland Hospital, Artemis Hospital, National Heart Institute, Center for sight, Jaipur Golden Hospital, Paras Hospital, Park Hospital, Batra Hospital, Tagore Hospital, Sterling Hospital, etc.
- Health Management: WHO, Ministry of Health & family welfare, NACO, PHFI, Pathfinder International, Deepak Foundation, NRHM, HLFPPT, Astron, Octavo solutions Pvt Ltd, Engender, etc.
- Health Information Technology Management: Deloitte, Accenture, Dell, HP, Fresco Informatics, Syntel, 21st-century healthcare solutions, Neilson, OHUM healthcare solutions, GE, etc.
The following table depicts the percentage of students in different sectors:
|Health IT Services/Consultancy||20%|
For more information about IIHMR Delhi Placement
IIHMR Delhi Scholarship
Students are encouraged to avail of financial services available in respect of their marks achieved in their respective exams. Criteria for Scholarships are:
- Any student, who has more than 75% aggregate marks, would get a scholarship of 50% tuition fee of 1st year of PGDM.
- MBBS Student:
- Who has more than 60% aggregate marks in MBBS, would get a scholarship of 50% tuition fee of 1st year of PGDM.
- Who has more than 50% and less than 60% aggregate marks in MBBS, would get a scholarship of 20% tuition fee of 1st year of PGDM.
- BDS Student:
Who has more than 65% aggregate marks in BDS, would get a scholarship of 50% tuition fee of 1st year of PGDM.
Who has more than 60% and less than 65% aggregate marks in BDS, would get a scholarship of 20% tuition fee of 1st year of PGDM.
Note: The scholarship would be given as a fee waiver in 3rd installment fee payable for PGDM.
Read More IIHMR Delhi Scholarships
IIHMR Delhi Facilities
Library: IIHMR Delhi has a spacious and well-equipped Library that is being run according to an open access system. The objective of the library is to provide its users, articles or material on current topics or affairs in a minimum amount of time most effectively and to provide users with accurate information enabling the IIHMR University to achieve excellence in teaching, learning, research, and community services. It is the first automated library in the state. It is divided into three functional units viz., Technical Unit, Documentation Unit, Information Unit. The Library is being fully computerized.
Recreational Facilities The IIHMR Club House, a large beautifully designed two-story building, provides facilities for indoor and outdoor games. These include a swimming pool, a big gymnasium, a tennis court, a badminton court, a volleyball court, table tennis, chess, and other games. It also has facilities for outdoor plays and concerts.
Hostels The Institute has a girls hostel, close to its premises, consisting of 20 spacious and well-ventilated rooms to the accommodation of 36 students. All the hostel rooms are fully furnished with beds, study tables, chairs and inbuilt cupboards, ceiling fans, lights, and coolers. There is a common dining hall with hygienic dining facilities with a television. Water is available round the clock in the hostel. The generator is available for backup. The hostel campus maintenance like cleaning/sweeping, electrical repairs, and security services are provided. For the safety of the students, fully trained guards keep vigil at the main entrance round the clock
- Hostel Fees (1st Year): INR 70,000
- Hostel Fees (2nd Year): INR 55,000
- Hostel Mess Charge (per Month): INR 3,370 (Additional charges may be applicable for AC and Geysers) Hostel dues must be paid in time. The Institute will make no refund
IIHMR Delhi FAQs
Ques. I am not from a medical background. Will this course help me?
Ans. We get students from both medical and non-medical backgrounds. IIHMR, Delhi brings all students to know various aspects of health during the first year. The non-medical students are brought to the level where they can perform health management functions well.
Ques. I am confused with MBA at IIHMR Delhi, Bangalore or Jaipur?
Ans. Even though terminologies differ like MBA and PGDHM; all IIHMR campuses are the same. The same curriculum is followed across all the 3 campuses. Faculties, Industry Interface, summer training, internships, and placements are also the same across the 3 campuses of IIHMR. IIHMR, Delhi continues to be an autonomous institution approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). PGDHM equivalent MBA; whichever you choose and study; would be treated as the same during your campus placements. Depending on your location or your favorite destination to study you can decide which branch of IIHMR you want to apply to.
Ques How can I check the status of my application at IIHMR Delhi?
Ques. What is the weightage criteria for selection at IIHMR Delhi?
Ans. The eligible candidates will be invited for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The final selection of the candidate is based on his/her performance in the graduate examination in CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/ GMAT/CMAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The weightage criteria for the same is tabulated below:
|Score in Common Entrance Tests||45 marks|
|Weightage for Participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular||10 marks|
|Academic Performance in X, XII, Degree/PG Degree||15 marks|
Ques. Does IIHMR Delhi provide a Hostel facility for Boys and Girls?
Ans. For Girls – Hostel is 10 minutes drive from the institute. The hostel has full-time hostel warden, The students are provided free transport for pick up and drop services. For Boys - Suitable accommodation near the campus as paying guest accommodations are available. The students often rent an apartment. The cafeteria provides good food and menu etc is decided by students.