International Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), established in 2008, is a premier health management institute located in New Delhi.
The college offers two-year PGDHM course which is equivalent to an MBA and is offered in specializations like Health Information Technology, Hospital Management and Health Management. The course has an intake of 120 students.
- Candidates applying to the PGDHM course in IIHMR New Delhi should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate from any recognized university.
- Admission are done on the basis of marks secured in any Management Aptitude Test like CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT followed by a Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
- Working executives with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline (50% marks in aggregate) and two-year relevant work experience in the healthcare sector can also apply.
- Working executives are exempted from the Management Aptitude Test.
- Candidates appearing at the final year examination of their Bachelor's degree can also apply.
- All GD/PI rounds are held at the campus.
- Applications usually start around the month of April every year.
- Application forms can be filled online or can be downloaded from the official website.
- Also check, IIHMR New Delhi Placement.
Read More: IIHMR New Delhi Course & Fees Structure
Highlight Table of IIHMR:
|Name of the University||International Institute of Health Management Research|
|Last Date to Apply||First week of July, 2019|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Name of the Entrance||CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA (PGDHM course)|
|Entrance Mode||Online and Offline|
|Entrance Exam Date||CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA|
|Counselling||GD-Personal Interview (Offline On-Campus)|
IIHMR New Delhi Admission Schedule Table 2019
|Last date for submission of application forms||June 30, 2019|
|Dates for Group Discussion and Interviews||April 11, 2019 May 10, 2019 and June 11, 2019|
|Last Date for closing of admissions||June 30, 2019|
|Starting of the Academic Session||July 1, 2019|
International Institute of Health Management Research New Delhi PGDHM Admission 2019
Candidates applying to the PGDHM course should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate from any recognized university. Working executives with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline (50% marks in aggregate) and two -year relevant work experience in the healthcare sector can also apply. These executives are exempted from the written Management Aptitude Test.
Admissions are done through a two step process. For the first step, candidates are shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in any Management Aptitude Test like CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA/XAT. These shortlisted candidates then need to appear for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round as part of the second step. Final Admissions are done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the qualifying examination with proportional score, group discussion and interview.
List of Courses:
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|PGDHM||Health Information Technology||Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate from any recognized university||On the basis of merit in Management Aptitude exams like CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview done on campus.|
International Institute of Health Management Research New Delhi Application Process 2019
Candidates can apply in either online or offline mode. Duly filled in application forms along with a Demand Draft and required documents must be sent to the campus. Shortlisted candidates are informed about the GD and PI schedule via mail.
- Visit the official website of college and click on Courses & Admissions Tab.
- Click on Admissions and select Application Form option.
- Candidate have the option to fill the Application form Online.
- Pay the application fees either by Credit or Debit Card or by Net Banking.
- All the required documents along with photographs must be uploaded along with the application form.
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website.
- Filled-in application forms may be sent by post along with a Demand Draft drawn in favour of "International Institute of Health Management Research", payable at New Delhi and all the required documents.
- Shortlisted candidates are informed about the GD/PI schedule via mail.
- Application Fees: INR 1000
- Correspondence Address –
International Institute of Health Management Research,
Plot no. 3, Sector 18A,
New Delhi – 110075,
Ph - 01130418900
Documents to be brought for the selection process-
- Application form
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Graduation mark sheets
- Qualifying examination score card
- Work experience letter (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Medical fitness certificate
|Criteria||Reservation of Seats|
|Other Backward Classes||21%|
|Persons with Physical Disabilities||3%|
- Many merit scholarships are provided by IIHMR.
- All graduates with 70% & above marks in the qualifying graduation degree are eligible to 50% concession on tuition fee.
- All MBBS doctors are eligible to 50% concession on tuition fee if they scored 61% & above marks.
- MBBS graduates with 50% to 60% marks will be eligible to 25% concession on tuition fee.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College