International School of Business and Media was established in 2000. It offers 2 years of full-time specialization PGDM program, approved by AICTE in Marketing, Finance, HR, IRM SCOM (only for Engineers), Media & Communication. ISBM is one of the best private B-Schools in India. In 2020, The institute bagged the Times B Schools rank as 8th in Top 20 West B Schools and 9th rank in Top Private Institutes. It was also awarded 1st rank in Pune for B-Schools by MINT-MBA Universe.com School survey while the 11th Chronicle graded it as A+.
ISBM Pune Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2000 | Private|
|Also known as||ISBM Pune|
ISBM Pune Courses
ISBM Pune offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program and dual specialization in its program curriculum for two years. Below are tabulated the specializations in PGDM:
|PGDM||Supply Chain & Operation Management||Eligibility: CAT or XAT merit rank or equivalent CGPA
Duration: 2 years
|Insurance and Risk Management|
|Human Resource Management|
|Media & Communication|
Click here ISBM Pune Courses and Fees
ISBM Pune Admission
Admission at ISBM is done every year via online and offline mode. Applicants who have cleared the XAT/CAT entrance test can also apply at ISBM, Pune. Selection Process will be categorized into four processes, Written Test, Academics, GD & PI, and Work Experience.
How to Apply?
Follow the steps below to properly submit your admission application:
- Visit the official website and fill the online application form. Submit fee online.
- Fill all the required details.
- Select Personal Interview and Group Discussion preferred Centre
- Submit the application form on the website and print the acknowledgment slip for future correspondence.
- Similar offline application procedures can be done at the college.
Check ISBM Pune Admission
ISBM Pune Placement
Placement cells help the students in getting the best placement from one of the best MNCs like LG, Raymonds, Fullerton, Deloitte, Citibank, Sony, Pepsico, and so on. Most of the students (Over 93%) got placed by April 2019. Below given is the list of packages that the students have been offered.
- Top 25% of students get placed with average compensation of 10.21 lakh CTC
- Top 50% of students get placed with average compensation of 8.56 lakh CTC
- Top 75% of students get placed with average compensation of 8.12 lakh CTC
- Overall students get placed with average compensation of 7.62 lakh CTC
Know more ISBM Pune Placement
ISBM Pune Scholarship
Upon admissions, candidates need to go through a selection committee & will be recommended for the scholarship. Scholarships can be received only if they maintain A grade CGPA at the end of 1st trimester. 50 % of the scholarship will be disbursed at the end of the first year and the next 50 % at the end of the second year. The Scholarship Committee’s decision is final and binding on all applicants. Below given is the scholarships and rewards for the students:
- INR 1, 00,000 per year for 2 students having a securing at least 80 percentile in CAT/XAT.
- INR 50,000 per year for 5 students having a securing at least 75 percentile in CAT/XAT.
- INR 25,000 per year for 10 students having a securing at least 70 percentile in CAT/XAT.
- Merit scholarship for women candidates: INR 25,000 per year for 5 students having a securing at least 70 percentile in XAT/CAT.
Read more ISBM Pune Scholarship
ISBM Pune Facilities
ISBM Pune has a huge amphitheater, basketball court, auditorium, volleyball court, etc for the students to enhance their extracurricular activities. Student activities are exclusively coordinated by the student council. Below given are the facilities that are provided by the ISBM Pune:
- Hostel: Students at ISBM can avail of the in-campus hostel facilities only if they have applied for the same during the admission process. ISBM has separate hostels for boys and girls students. The hostel has a mess facility and is surrounded by greenery.
- Sports Academy: It offers several outdoor and indoor sports like Basketball, Cricket, Table Tennis, etc. It aims to inculcate team spirit, hard work, enthusiasm, and teamwork amongst the students.
- Corporation Relation Cell: This division works upon the maintaining relationship amongst the Business Corporate houses and the college. Various workshops, personality development sessions, and seminars are organized for the students to enhance their skills.
- MEDIOS: ISBM has a Media and Movie club that transforms imagination into reality. Workshops by highly reputed media corporations are organized for students to enhance their media relations skills and knowledge.
Click here ISBM Pune Hostel
ISBM Pune Faculty
Faculties at ISBM have top class professors, they have in-depth knowledge of each subject. Interaction with students and doubt solving techniques by the professors help in creating a better academic environment. Each department has its Head and Experienced Professors having a great academic experience. More than 50 professors are there in broadly various specialization i.e. Marketing Strategy, OB Human Resource & General Management, Finance & Economics, Operations Management, QT & IT, Media, and MassCommunication.
Check ISBM Pune Faculty
ISBM Pune FAQs
Ques. What is the process of Weightage in the Selection Procedure?
Ans. In the selection procedure, 25% weightage is given for Written test and Academics each. 40% is given to Group Discussion and Personal Interview. 10% weightage is given for Work experience.
Ques. In which cities Group Discussion and Personal Interviews will be conducted?
Ans. Candidates can also appear for GD and PI in their preferred choice of the city as per their convenience. There are various locations within India, namely Allahabad, Raipur, Coimbatore, Mumbai etc.
Ques. What is the mode of the Entrance Test?
Ans. Exam will be conducted through an online computer-based test.
Ques. How many seats are there at ISBM Pune?
Ans. ISBM has 120 seats for Marketing management, while 60 seats each for Finance, HRM and Supply chain.
Ques. What is the average package offered at ISBM Pune?
Ans. Average package offered to students at the placement drive is 7 LPA.