ISBR Business School (International School of Business & Research) is situated in Electronic City of Bangalore which is set up under the aegis of Bangalore Educational Trust in 1990. ISBR is listed among the Top Business Schools of the Country and approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD Government of India. The primary motive of the institution is to prepare students for life and establishing them in a leader who is capable to influence the world with their passion and success. Students here are groomed for the Industry exposure with exceptional foundation and a wide variety of specialization in marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Systems, Banking, Insurance, Retail, Health Care Service, Telecom. The Alumni association at ISBR proves highly beneficial during final placements of Students.
ISBR Business School Admission
- The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of Academic record, Entrance test (ISBR Aptitude Test) scores, ISBR Business School Cutoff and achievements for Undergraduate/postgraduate Courses in Management, Commerce, and Technology.
- The college accepts CLAT, LSAT-INDIA, or ISBR Aptitude Test for admission in Undergraduate Law Courses.
- Postgraduate courses are offered on the basis of graduate degree and performance in Aptitude test.
- For the Ph.D. program in management and commerce, the candidates are shortlisted on the basis of Mock Interview.
Note: - The college offers Diploma and Certificate courses in various disciplines as well.
Know more ISBR Business School Admission
ISBR Business School Courses
The Eligibility and time duration of the undergraduate course in management, commerce, Technology, and law are highlighted below:
|Bachelor of Business Administration ||The applicants should have passed 10+2 / PUC or its equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks||3 Year (Full time)|
|Bachelor of Commerce|
|Bachelor of Computer Application|
|Bachelor of Administration, Bachelor of Law - BBA LLB||5 Year (Full time)|
|Master of Business Administration||Graduates in any discipline with minimum aggregate marks of 50% from a recognized university (45% in case of SC/ST/Cat-1)||2 Year (Full time)|
|Master of Commerce||Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with 50% of a recognized University are eligible for admission|
The course highlights for Ph.D. offered by University of Mysore at ISBR Business School are given
|Ph.D. in Management||Masters Degree or equivalent with minimum 55% marks or equivalent (50% in case of SC / ST / CAT - I or 5 years teaching experience)||3 Year|
|Ph.D. in commerce|
Click here ISBR Business School Courses & Fee
ISBR Business School Placements
The placements have been a core strength of ISBR. ISBR has an industry-oriented curriculum which helps the deserving students to grab a placement at the end of course according to their caliber. Companies across different sectors of the economy recruit ISBR Students.
The Alumni catalogue includes employees from Wipro, Infosys, Accenture, Deloitte, American Express, Citibank, Dell, Google, Reliance Industries, Bharti Group, Decathlon, Volvo, HCL, IBM, ICICI Bank, Goldman Sachs, Godrej, Flipkart, Amazon, Boeing, The Taj Group of Hotels, Prestige Group, Fortis Healthcare and many others. The Average salary package ranges from 5-6 lakhs. The Highest package offered was over 24 lakhs.
Read more ISBR Business School Placements
ISBR Business School Recognitions and Achievements
In the past 28 years, the institute has acquired many National and International Recognition. Some of them are listed below
- Part of the British Standards Institute (BSI) to offer Six Sigma certificate programs
- Ranked as Platinum Institute by AICTE-CII survey for three years consecutively
- Best Brand in Education, 2019 – The Economic Times
- Awarded Exemplary Placement Award by Discovery Education
- Ranked as 12th Best in South India by Bhaskar Lakshya – A Dainik Bhaskar Group
- Placed 10th in Industry Interaction by Silicon India Survey
- Management College of the Year in Global Exposure by the Herrin Magazine, Higher Education Review
- Ranked among Top 1 % B-School Brands of India by Business Barons
- Best Business School of the Year by Public Relations Council of India (PRCI)
- Ranked 6th Best in Placements by Go-Getter B-school Placements Survey.
ISBR Business School Scholarships
ISBR Business School offers scholarship on the basis of Merit in UGAT, CLAT, LSAT, ISBR Aptitude test. Sports Scholarships are also available for the deserving candidates. The Details regarding the same are given below:
|CATEGORY||SCHOLARSHIP OFFERED||ELIGIBILITY||No. OF RECEPIENTS|
|MERIT||50% waiver in 1st-year tuition fee|
- 9 CGPA & above (X & XII)
- 85 percentile & above-UGAT SCORE
- Score of 120 & above-CLAT SCORE
- 80 percentile & above-LSAT SCORE
- 85 % and above-ISBR APTITUDE TEST
|25% waiver in 1st-year tuition fee|
- 8 CGPA & above (X & XII)
- 75 percentile & above-UGAT SCORE
- Score between 110 to 119-CLAT SCORE
- 70 percentile & above-LSAT SCORE
- 75 % and above-ISBR APTITUDE TEST
|SPORTS(NATIONAL LEVEL PARTICIPATION IN CLASS XI / XII)||20% waiver in 1st year tuition fee|
- 7 CGPA & above or equivalent
- 70 percentile & above-UGAT SCORE
- Score between 100 to 109-CLAT SCORE
- 65 percentile & above-LSAT SCORE
- 70 % and above-ISBR APTITUDE TEST
ISBR Business School Facilities
ISBR provides an exceptional campus with a comprehensive academic package followed by strong network, discipline, personality development, and creativity. Stress-free learning classrooms, discussion rooms, LCD Projectors coupled with multimedia-enabled facilities serve the needs of the college community. The campus is Wi-Fi enabled which provides 24/7 Internet connectivity for the students and IT. Well-maintained gardens and buildings make the environment favorable for studying outdoors.
The ISBR Library is well organized with books, journals, magazines, and periodicals of distinctive subjects. Digital content includes audio & video cassettes maintained for academics. Annual report and directories of large no. of companies is stacked for reference. Separate space is allocated for reading, discussions, and projects which are equipped with previous year papers, projects, maps, and other materials.
Sports go hand in hand with academics at ISBR. Games like football, cricket, table tennis, hockey are given prime focus. The sports cell allows students to showcase their talent and skills in various intra-college and intercollege events.
The accommodations are well managed by a separate management team. Operation staff is accessible 24/7 for any kind of assistance including medical circumstances. The facilities at hostel include hot water facility, dining table, medical facilities, newspaper & magazines. Hygiene, quality, and cleanliness are the main focus in the food category.