JK Business School (JKBS) is a private business school located in Delhi NCR, Gurgaon. The institute offers BBA at the Undergraduate level and PGDM course with dual specialization at the Postgraduate level. The selection process is done on the basis of a written test followed by an interview round. JK Business School has also received ‘Certificate of Excellence in the field of Education for Best Business Institution in Asia for Industry-Academic Partnership’ by ASSOCHAM and Education Post organized their 2nd Asia Pacific Education and Technology Awards (APETA) and Summit -2019. The placement cell of the institute provides 100% placement assistance. In 2020, the highest domestic package is recorded at INR 16 Lakhs and the highest international package is recorded at INR 24 Lakhs.
JK Business School Gurgaon Admission 2021 has started for PGDM programs, apply now.
Highlights of JK Business School
Here are some quick facts about the JKBS:
|Established | University type||2006 | Private|
|Approved / Recognized / Affiliated to||Gurugram University | All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Courses Offered | Type||BBA, PGDM | Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Diploma)|
|Application mode | Fee||Online | INR 1000|
|Accepted Test scores||CAT / MAT / NMAT / CMAT|
|Top Recruiters||HDFC Bank, Berger, OYO, IndusInd Bank|
|Facilities available||Scholarship, Hostel|
|International Collaborations||British Columbia University, Canada | University of Wroclaw Poland|
|Nearest Metro Station||Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus Metro Station|
|Official website / Helpdesk||https://www.jkbschool.org/ / 18001020240 (Toll-free)|
JK Business School Awards & Rankings
Here are some rankings and awards of JK Business School (JKBS) Gurgaon:
- CSR Top Institute of India Award by CSR-GHRDC 2020.
- Outstanding B-School with Best Infrastructure in 17th World Education Summit by Elets Technomedia 2020.
- Entrepreneurship project-Winner of 5th International Education Excellence Awards by ITU Geneva 2020.
- Education World Grand Jury Award for Extraordinary Leadership by IISB (AIR 3) 2019.
- Asia Pacific Education and Technology Award by ASSOCHAM and Education Post 2019.
- GHRDC 2020:
- 5th Rank in the Northern Region
- 11th Rank in the India
- 3rd rank among Top B-Schools of Eminence
- 2nd in Top Private Business school in Haryana
- Business World 2020:
- Top 57 all over India
- Top 38 Private Business School
- Top 12 Business school in North India
- IIRF 2020:
- 46th Rank in National Cluster, IIRF Best B School 2021
- 99th Rank in top 100 B Schools Survey
- 21st Rank in Best B School Private (North)
- 7th rank among Top 10 private B-Schools in India for Best Academia-Industry Alliance- Education World Higher Education Grand Jury Awards 2020-21.
- 23rd Rank in Top Private B-Schools in India - Education world Ranking
- CSR Top Institute of India Award- Competition Success Review
- 106th Rank in india’s best schools- Business Today, MDRA ranking
- JKBS recognized as Outstanding B-School with Best Infrastructure in 17th World Education Summit organized by Elets Technomedia.
JK Business School Courses
JK Business School (JKBS) offers admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Interested candidates can apply in both online or offline mode. The table below represents a brief about the courses at JK Business School:
|Course name||Specializations||Number of seats available||Eligibility|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||-||60 seats||50% marks in 10+2.|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||Marketing, Business Analytics, Supply Chain and Logistics, Human Resource Management, Finance||120 seats||Graduate + Obtained a valid score in CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT/GMAT|
JK Business School Admissions
JK Business school admissions are either entrance-based or merit-based. Admission to the JKBS program is done in two stages:
Stage 1 (Shortlisting): The shortlisting of candidates for MSG -WAT-PI is done on the basis of Entrance Score percentiles. The minimum cut-off percentile is decided based on the number of candidates to be shortlisted.
Stage 2 (MSG -WAT- PI): The shortlisted candidates go through the following process:
- Management Simulation Game (MSG): A Candidate will be provided credentials (login details) for playing MSGwhich is available on the JKBS website. Candidate will be required to play the game for one day. After playing and successfully submitting the game, the candidate will be required to complete the assessment on the link provided to him. The focus will be to test your critical thinking, analytical ability, ability to understand and apply basic business concepts; in all assessments of the business acumen of candidates.
- Writing Ability Test (WAT): The candidate will be shared with a video link. The candidate will be required to watch the video and express his/ her thoughts in 200-250 words. WAT shall test his/ her written expression, creativity and clarity of thought. The duration of the video will be 17 minutes and the submission of responses will be done within an hour.
- Personal Interview (PI): Thereafter candidates will be invited for a personal interview. A panel of experts will interview the candidates for 25-30 minutes. The focus will be to test learning attitude, aptitude, aspirations, communication skills, clarity of thoughts and ability to handle situations.
The final selection for PGDM program will be made on the basis of a candidates’ overall performance in the National Entrance Exams such as CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT/GMAT or their equivalent, all above-mentioned tests MSG- PI- WAT and past academic record.
JK Business School Cutoff
The minimum cut off requirement for admission in the PGDM program is as follows:
|Course||Minimum Cut Off|
|PGDM||60 percentile for MAT/CAT|
|50 percentile for CAT/XAT|
Read More: JK Business School Admission Criteria
JK Business School Placements
JK Business School provides placement in various sectors. The placement provides training sessions for successful recruitment of students. Some of the placement highlights are as follows:
|Number of Students Registered||68|
|Number of Companies Visited||57|
|Number of Students Placed||61|
|Number of Offers Made||142|
|Minimum Salary||INR 3.5 LPA|
|Maximum Salary||INR 16 LPA|
|Minimum Salary (National)||INR 5.2 LPA|
|Maximum Salary (International)||16 lakhs|
|Average Salary (International)||24 lakhs|
The complete streamwise placement criteria of 2019 is given below:
Top recruiters: Tops, Extramarks, TLC, Bata, HDFC Bank, Berger, OYO, Jaro education, IndusInd Bank, etc.
Read More: Placements Details
JK Business School Scholarships
JK Business School offers PGDM scholarships to Promote Excellence and Reward Meritocracy. The students applying for admission shall be offered scholarships as per the following matrix:
|Scholarship||PGDM First 10 admissions on merit basis Category (I & II)||Maximum No. of Scholars|
|Entrance examination based Scholarships||Yes||First 10 admissions on merit basis Category (I & II)|
|Rolling Scholarships||Yes||5% of Top Performers only|
1.1 Entrance Examination Based Scholarship*:
|Category||Entrance Examination||Percentile||Scholarship Amount (INR)|
*The Scholarship amount is evenly waived off from each installment.
JK Business School Faculty
JKBS emphasizes on its unique pedagogy and technology-enabled education delivery which is facilitated by its industry aligned faculty members. It has a faculty of highly qualified managers, academicians and administrators. The faculty comprises:
- Core Faculty: 22
- Visiting/Guest Faculty: 37
- International Faculty: 7
Read More: JK Business School Faculty
JK Business School FAQs
Ques. Who are the top recruiters at JKBS?
Ans. The top recruiters at JKBS are BYJU’s, Calvin Klien, Finedge, HFFC, Aditya Birla Group, NIIT, Decathalon, Bank of Baroda, Nestkeys and many more.
Ques. How is the hostel at JK Business School?
Ans. There are separate hostels for girls and boys are spacious, fully air-conditioned and comfortably furnished with uninterrupted 24 hours’ power supply is ensured through back-up generators. The hostel is taken care of by separate Hostel Wardens for both the boys and girls hostel, who live in the same hostel buildings. The security of the students is the prime responsibility of the institute hence a few faculty members also reside on campus ensuring the same.
Read More: JK Business School Hostel Fees
Ques. What is the total fees of PGDM program at JKBS?
Ans. The total fees of PGDM program at JKBS is INR 5,99,100.