JK Business School (JKBS) is a private business school located in Delhi NCR, Gurgaon. The institute offers BBA at Undergraduate level and PGDM course with dual specialization at Postgraduate level. The selection process is done on the basis of written test followed by an interview round. JK Business School has also received ‘Certificate of Excellence in the field of Education for Best Business Institution in Asia for Industry-Academic Partnership’ by ASSOCHAM and Education Post organized their 2nd Asia Pacific Education and Technology Awards (APETA) and Summit -2019
Highlights of JK Business School
Here are some quick facts about the JKBS:
|Established | University type||2006 | Private|
|Approved / Recognized / Affiliated to||Gurugram University | All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Courses Offered | Type||BBA, PGDM | Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Diploma)|
|Application mode | Fee||Online | INR 1000|
|Accepted Test scores||CAT / MAT / NMAT / CMAT|
|Top Recruiters||HDFC Bank, Berger, OYO, IndusInd Bank|
|Facilities available||Scholarship, Hostel|
|Nearest Metro Station||Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus Metro Station|
|Official website / Helpdesk||https://www.jkbschool.org/ / 18001020240 (Toll-free)|
JK Business School Ranking
Here are some rankings and awards of JK Business School (JKBS) Gurgaon:
- Top 39 Business Schools in India - Business World Survey 2019
- Ranked 10th in Top B –School of Eminence –CSR GHRDC 2019
- 3rd Rank in Education World Grand Jury Award for Extraordinary Leadership
- Top 42 Business Schools in India (IIRF)
- MHRD- NIRF ranked amongst Top 75 B Schools in India 2018.
- Exceptional Service in Skill Development (CII & NITI Aayog) India Skills Report 2018.
- Best ICT initiative in Higher Ed (EdTech Review 2018)
- Awarded top 3 outstanding B-School of Excellence by (CSR-GHRDC 2018)
- Top 39 Business Schools in India - Business World Survey (2018)
- Ranked Top 62nd in B Schools Ranking 2017-18 (MINT- MBA Universe Survey)
- Ranked amongst Top 50 Business schools in INDIA by Business World Survey (2017)
- Top 31 Outstanding Business School of Excellence (CSR-GHRDC 2017)
- Awarded State Top B School by Education World, June 2017
- Best Management College in India for Innovation 2017 by CEGR, April 2017.
- Excellence in Education Award by Competition Success Review (CSR) in March 2017.
JK Business School Courses
JK Business School (JKBS) offers admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Interested candidates can apply in both online or offline mode. The table below represents a brief about the courses at JK Business School:
|Course name||Number of seats available||Eligibility|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||60 seats||50% marks in 10+2.|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||120 seats||Graduate.|
Read More: JK Business School courses and Fees
JK Business School Admissions
JK Business school admissions are either entrance based or merit-based. Here is course-wise description of admissions at the college:
JK Business School BBA Admission
JKBS offers 3 years of full-time BBA program. For taking admission in these programs, candidates must have completed 10+2 in any stream with minimum 60% aggregate marks. The admission procedure is as follows:
- Interested candidates can apply through online mode.
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 or any equivalent examination.
- The final selection is done on the basis of the applicant’s performance in the HSC exam, writing skill test followed by a personal interview conducted by the college.
- If any subsequent round will be required, then it will be announced later.
JK Business School PGDM Admission
PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) course offered by JK Business School is a two-year full time management program. Applicant should be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. However, candidates appearing in final year examination of their undergraduate program may also apply.
- Interested candidates may apply through online mode.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of scores obtained in CAT/ MAT/ CMAT or equivalent National Level Management Entrance Exam.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Written Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview conducted by JKBS.
- Past Academic Record, Performace in Extra-Curricular activities and Work Experience will also play a major role in the selection process.
Read More: JK Business School Admission Criteria
JK Business School Placements
JK Business School provides placement in various sectors. The complete streamwise placement criteria of 2019 is given below:
Top recruiters: Tops, Extramarks, TLC, Bata, HDFC Bank, Berger, OYO, Jaro education, IndusInd Bank, etc.
Read More: Placements Details
JK Business School Faculty
The core faculty members of JK Business school are as follows:
- Prof. Shailja Manocha
- Designation: Professor
- Work Experience: 20+ years
- Prof. Dr. Richa Dahiya
- Designation: Dean
- Prof. Vikram S Tyagi
- Designation: Chief Mentor
- Prof. Hitesh Manocha
- Designation: Mentor
- Dr. Vandana Sharma
- Designation: Professor
- Qualification: MBA, Ph.D
- Dr. Mukul Jain
- Designation: Professor
- Qualification: Ph.D, B.E, PGDM, MBA, PG Diploma in Training & Development
JK Business School International Collaborations
- California State University (CSUMB), California.
- University of British Columbia (UBC), Canada.
Wroclaw University of Economics (WEU), Poland.