Jagannath International Management School (JIMS) Kalkaji has 25 years of academic excellence with multiple management & technical colleges in Delhi- NCR. It has been consistently ranked as the top B-School in India by 15+ Business Magazines. All programs offered by the Institute are NBA accredited and have Equivalence to MBA by the Association of Indian University. JIMS Kalkaji is the Only Institute in Delhi to have collaboration with the prestigious Harvard Business School Online, USA. Certification course worth INR 1.2L included in fees. JIMS offers a Postgraduate Diploma in International Business and Management. Admission to these courses is entrance based followed by Group discussion and Personal Interview.
The campus regularly organizes National and International Conferences/Seminars/Guest Lectures by expert academicians and leading Industry professionals for the students of Post Graduation. The campus also offers Global Orientation through International study tour in Singapore, foreign university collaborations, faculty-student exchange programs with Cologne University, Germany & foreign languages-French & German. JIMS Kalkaji offers the best of the Industry placements. The campus conducts Placement enhancement training on regular basis and has been offering Top placements for the last 5 years with more than 150 companies visiting every year.
JIMS Kalkaji Highlights
Here are some highlights of Jagannath International Management School, Kalkaji, New Delhi:
|Established | InstituteType||1997 | Private|
|Approved/ Recognised/ Affiliated to||NBA, NAAC, AIU and AICTE|
|Courses Offered | Type||Postgraduate | Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online and offline | INR 1,000 (Cash) and INE 1,050 (DD)|
|Top recruiters||Deloitte, E&Y, Amazon, Nestle, ITC, HCL Tech, HDFC Bank, Aon Hewitt, etc|
|Facilities available||Hostel, Scholarships, Libary, wifi, etc.|
|Minimum CAT Cut off||60|
|Accepted test scores||CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA|
|Official website / Helpdesk||https://www.jagannath.org/ / 91-11-40619200|
JIMS Kalkaji Rankings
Here are some ranking of JIMS Kalkaji, New Delhi:
- Ranked 12th Best B-Schools in North India by Times of India (the leading national daily of India) B School Survey.
- Ranked 39th Best B-School in India by National HRD Network (NHRDN Survey), a most prominent network of HR professionals of India.
- Ranked 9th Top Private B School in North Zone by The Week.
- Ranked A+++ by Business India.
- Ranked 12th Best B-School in India for "Learning Experience" by Business Today.
- JIMS Kalkaji was ranked 9th amongst Top B-Schools in North Zone by TOI Survey in 2019.
- 32nd Best Pvt B.School in India as per Times of India Survey.
- Top B-School of Super Excellence in the GHRDC-CSR Survey.
- Earlier in 2018, the college was ranked amongst Best Management Institutes in India.
JIMS Kalkaji Courses
JIMS Kalkaji, New Delhi offers (Postgraduate Diploma in Management) PGDM and (Postgraduate Diploma in International Business) PGDM IB to its applicants. Both courses are equivalent to MBA. A brief about both the programs is given in the table below:
|PGDM||Specializations (Dual): Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Entrepreneurship, Business Analytics & Strategic Management
Duration: 2 years
Intake: 120 Fee: INR 7.95 Lacs + 7,500 refundable security
|PGDM IB||Specializations (Tripple): International Business with Finance, and Marketing
Duration: 2 years
Fee: INR 7.95 Lacs + 7,500 refundable security
Note: The PGDM program is offered to students in dual specialization.
JIMS Kalkaji Admissions
Applicants who fulfill the selection criteria are given admission to the college. The selection criteria of JIMS Kalkaji involves:
- Written test- MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to apply?
- Applicants may apply online as well as offline.
- For the online application process- applicants must fill the application form online and make the payment of INR 1,000 through card or net banking.
- For the offline application process- applicants must purchase the application from the office of the institute by making a payment of INR 1,000.
- Along with the application form, applicants are required to submit the necessary documents.
Read More: JIMS Kalkaji Admissions
JIMS Kalkaji Placements
Each year JIMS Kalkaji placement process starts with characteristic zeal and gusto. Its enterprising and proactive placement cell which is engaged in organizing seminars, guest lectures, conferences, industrial visits, summer placement and other corporate events throughout the year begins inviting top corporate for final placement from September onwards.
Top Recruiters- Khimji Ramdas, ITC, E&Y, Godrej, Deloitte, Asian Paints, J.K.Tyres, MRF, Tata Motors, Amul, Protiviti, Federal Bank, CBRE, Berger, Decathlon, Amazon, Amul, ICICI, HDFC AMC, to name a few.
JIMS is very serious about getting its students placed in good sectors and positions. JIMS prepares its students for problem-solving ability and decision-making capacity. Activities such as how to face Group Discussions, Personal Interviews, cracking Aptitude Exams and getting internship opportunities
|No. of Companies visited||180|
|No. of Companies offered final placement||157+|
|Strong Alumni network in top companies||15,000|
|Total students placed||98%|
|Highest Salary Package||17.5 LPA|
|Average Salary Package||6.8LPA|
JIMS Kalkaji Faculty
The faculty comprises highly qualified and top of the line scholars and practitioners from leading universities and institutions of national and international repute like MDI, FMS, SRCC, IIFT, LSR, besides corporate houses like Pricewaterhouse Coopers, HCL, Deloitte, Microsoft, Reliance Retail, HDFC Bank to name a few.
- 85%+ faculty with PhD from reputed Institutes like IIT, FMS, DU, GGSIPU
- 75%+ with Industry Connect
- Prestigious awards won by Faculty
- 360+ Quality Research Publications
- 20+ MDPs /Corporate Training
- 40+ Faculty Student Exchange Collaborations
JIMS Kalkaji FAQs
Ques. What are the benefits of studying dual specialization in PGDM?
Ans. Dual specialization in PGDM allows students to learn about two different aspects of the business world. This knowledge gives an exposure to the student which makes him/her a multi-tasker. Any candidate with a knowledge of two fields in business is an asset to the corporate world. So, studying dual specialization in PGDM differentiates you from students learning only one subject under this program and along with this, it makes you a multi-tasker which increases your employment credibility and the chances of getting a well-reputed job increases.
Ques. How is PGDM IB at JIMS Kalkaji?
Ans. Postgraduate Diploma in International Business (PGDM IB) is specially designed by an Ex Dean of IIFT (IIFT is a Top International Business School of Asia). Graduates of PGDM IB have acquired the highest placement in the last 3 years in reputed companies like Khimji Ramdas, Green Ply, CBRE, Orient Craft, Safexpress, Amazon.com, etc.
The course allows foreign exposure to students through a free international study tour at NTU University in International Marketing. It is the only B-School offering tripling specialization under this program.
Students learn three foreign languages under these programs, the languages are French, German, and Chinese.
Ques. Does JIMS Kalkaji offer scholarships to students?
Ans. Jagannath International Management School Kalkaji offers scholarships to students who score a good mark in the written test. The scholarships are as follows:
- 25% Scholarship to students who score 700 in MAT/ 80 percentile in CAT and 65% in X, XII, and Graduation.
- 15% Scholarship to students who score 650 in MAT/ 75 percentile in CAT and 60% in X, XII, and Graduation.
- 10% Scholarship to students who score 600 in MAT/ 70 percentile in CAT and 60% in X, XII, and Graduation.
Special Scholarship: 50% Scholarship to students who score 85 percentile in CAT and 65% in X, XII, and Graduation (subject to performance in GD/PI).
Ques. How are the hostel facilities at JIMS Kalkaji?
Ans. JIMS Kalkaji provides a well-furnished hostel facility exclusively for females. The aim of the hostel is to make students comfortable and give them home away from home. The hostel is fully secure and is within walking distance of the institute. It has facilities like a common room with a dining area, air-cooled /conditioned rooms, and wifi. Hygienic and home-cooked meals are provided.
Check: JIMS Kalkaji Hostel Fees