Jaipur Engineering College(JEC) was established in 2000. Located on the serene outskirts of Jaipur on Delhi Highway, JEC provides students with state-of-the art infrastructure which helps them to attain comprehensive understanding of their chosen engineering discipline. Another unique aspect of JEC is its rich sporting culture which makes engineering even more fun. The institute is approved by AICTE and affiliated to RTU, Kota. It is a learning zone where students are taught to become men of value and not just men of success.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engg.
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Commun.(EC)
- Information Technology
- Karyalya Samajik Nyay and Adhikarita Vibhag/ Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme
- Zila Alp Sankhayak Kalyan Adhikari
- Jharkhand State Tribal Cooperative Development Corporation Ltd.
- Library houses 3720 titles 225,52 books of all the streams of the college
- A wide collection of 23 International, 23 National print Journals, CD's, back-volumes, e-books and access to on-line books
- Hostels are available for separate boys and girls
- There is a capacity of accommodating more than 600 students