KIIT School of Management (KSOM),Bhubaneshwar is one of the oldest private top management colleges in the country and was founded in 1993 as the Institute of Business Administration and Training (IBAT). Later on the department of management was established and named as KIIT School of Management (KSOM). KSOM is a part of KIIT Deemed to be University, one of the 10 private institutes in India to get the ‘Institution of Eminence’ tag from UGC, MHRD, Government of India. The leading B-School has been ranked 32 by NIRF ranking and recently awarded Life Membership by Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA).
KSOM Bhubaneswar offers undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D courses in Business Administration and management.The MBA programme of KIIT School of Management (KSOM) is a 2 year full time residential flagship course approved by AICTE. KSOM Admission 2021 for MBA program is being offered on the basis of CAT / MAT / GMAT / CMAT / XAT/ KIITEE Management Exam score followed by GD/PI round . Admissions to the BBA programme is based on candidates' AIMA-UGAT score/ academic scores. Read more KIIT School of Management Courses & Fees
During Placements 2018-20, average salary at KSOM Bhubaneswar stood at INR 7 LPA and highest salary was Rs. 17.33 LPA. Top recruiters included Deloitte, ITC, HDFC Bank, ICICI Lombard, RIL, TCS, Amazon, Khimji Ramdas, Yes Bank, Tata AIG, L&T etc. KSOM has 40+ regular and 25+ visiting faculty members, both among the highest across B-schools in India. Check KIIT School of Management Reviews
- Awarded Best B School of Odisha by Times Business 2020
- The institution houses more than 1000 students across three programs: BBA, MBA and Doctoral program in Management.
- youngest institute ever in the country to be declared a University by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- 80% faculty from industry or with Ph.D. & over half the faculty from institutions such as IIMs, IITs, TISS, MDI, XLRI and other premier institutes
- Unique Faculty:Student – Mentor:Mentee concept with personalized attention(1:10 ratio)
- Strong industry connect with more than 100 corporate interactions (conclaves, seminars, webinars, conferences, guest lectures) per year
- 5000+ Alumni with many of them at CxO level
- First B School in India to incorporate Business Simulation as part of the pedagogy.
KIIT School of Management Batch Profile
KIIT School of Management Ranking
|Ranking Body||Ranking Parameter||Ranking|
|Times B school ranking 2020.||BBA program||2|
|NIRF 2020||Private MBA||32|
|India Today 2020||BBA program||15|
|Business Today 2020||Business Today 2020||52|
|Accreditation in||NAAC( NAtional)||A|
Check Here KIIT School of Management Ranking 2021
KIIT School of Management Courses, Eligibility, Admission, Fees
|Course||Course Eligibility||Course Fee (IN INR)|
|BBA||Candidates must have 50% marks in 10 and 10+2 with Mathematics, Business Mathematics, Economics or Statistics as one of the subjects in higher secondary exams Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree can also apply
Duration: 3 years
Admission Criteria: UGAT score
Seat Intake: 180
|MBA||Bachelors in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade with a
Duration: 2 years
Admission Criteria: valid CAT/MAT/ XAT,CMAT/GMAT/KIITEE MGT score+GD+PI
Seat Intake: 280
|PhD||Master’s degree or MSC/ LBA/ MCA equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in graduation Or B.Tech./BE or an identical degree with at least 60% imprints or a proportional Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA).
Duration: 6 years
Admission Criteria: valid KIITEE/GATE/UGC NETscore
Read more KIIT School of Management Admission 2021
KIIT School of Management Cutoff 2021
|National Level Exam||Cut off|
Get cutoff details at KIIT School of Management Cutoff
KIIT School of Management Placement
- With 297 students participating in the placements process, KSOM recorded a 100% placements rate
- The Highest international package during placement 2020-21 went INR 17.33 Lacs
- The highest placed sector was Marketing because maximum students belonged to the same domain
- There was a remarkable increase of 19.35% in the average CTC as compared to last year
- The highest domestic CTC offered during placements 2021 was recorded as INR 12.4 LPA, which is 11.33% higher than the previous year
- The Average Placement package stood at INR 7.33 LPA
- Some of the top recruiters were Khimji Ramdas LLC, Dell, TVS Motor Company Ltd, Greenlam Industries, Jaro Education, HDFC Bank, Blue Star, Deloitte etc.
Read more KIIT School of Management Placement
KIIT School of Management Scholarship
PradyumnaBal Memorial Scholarships: Every year two poor and meritorious students are provided completely free education under this scholarship scheme. The scholarship covers college fees, hostel fees including mess, books and any other ancillary expenses.
KIIT Poverty-Cum-Merit Scholarships: It is sanctioned for the poor and needy students. The amount and period of scholarship are decided based on the needs of the selected candidates.
KIIT Merit Scholarship: It varies from 5000 INR – 10000 INR per month for 1st position holder in semester examinations. The scholarship also amounts to 50% waiver of the tuition fees for the students to Top-5 students of KIITEE Management Entrance Examination, 80 Percentile and above score in CAT/XAT or candidates with 95 Percentile and above score in MAT
KIIT International Scholarship: 2 students and 10 students from each country are provided with full and half scholarships respectively. 100 scholarships are available under these schemes.
PhD Scholarship: Under this scheme, KIIT Deemed to be University provides full-time PhD scholarship of 20000 INR per month.
KIIT School of Management Faculty
There are 50 full-time faculty members engaged with KSOM Bhubaneswar. It is headed by a Dean and a Director along with other staff members. The bifurcation of the teaching staff is as follows:
- Professors: 7
- Assistant Professors: 20
- Associate Professors: 13
- Senior Professors: 02
- Faculty Associate: 02
Get details at KIIT School of Management Faculty
KIIT School of Management FAQs
Ques. I am in the final year of my graduation, what percentage should I fill in the form?
Ans. You should fill up your average % of marks up to the 2nd or 3rd year as per your course.
Ques. What is the cut-off mark in the KIITEE Management test?
Ans. The cut-off mark in KIITEE Management will be decided after the completion of the test by the school. For more information, click here
Ques. Is it mandatory to appear for the KIITEE Management test for admission into the MBA program at KSOM? If not, which other scores are acceptable for admission in MBA 2020?
Ans. No, it is not mandatory, The scores acceptable like MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT.
Ques. Is a mock test available for the KIITEE Management test?
Ans. Yes, the mock test paper will be available on the website 15 days before the KIITEE Management exam.
Ques. What is the eligibility for a scholarship? What is the scholarship amount?
Ans. This year, KSOM has instituted a scholarship program to promote meritorious students. The scholarship amounts to a 50% waiver of the tuition fees for the following categories of eligible students:
- Top-5 students of KIITEE Management Entrance Examination
- Candidates with 80 Percentile and above score in CAT/XAT
- Candidates with 95 Percentile and above score in MAT (Applicable for Dec MAT & Feb MAT)
Ques. Can I register myself for the Doctoral Program in KSOM while staying at the places outside Bhubaneswar, Orissa? I am willing to complete the course work if any, and send responses by email.
Ans. Candidates are required to do the course work at the school and complete the associated evaluations/ tests. The schedule of the course work is communicated to the scholars by the program office well in advance.