Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) has been consistently ranked among the top B-Schools in India and enjoys a 100% placement record. It offers 6 Post-Graduate Diploma courses in Management and 1 Master’s program in Computer Applications. For Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Admission, candidates must verify the eligibility criteria and the admission process.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Highlights
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Accreditations||National Board of Accreditation (NBA)|
|International Accreditation Organization (IAO)|
|Type of Programs||PG Degree and Diploma|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Total Number of Students | Faculty||480 | 57|
|Teacher Student Ratio||1:13|
|International Collaborations||Australian Institute of Management, Western Australian|
|College of Business, Northern Illinois University|
|Nipissing University, Canada|
|Thompson Rivers University Kamloops, Canada|
Tabulated below are the courses offered by the Institutes under different specializations:
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (General)||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks. Candidates in their final year can also apply.||180|
|PGDM (Research & Business Analytics)||60|
|PGDM (Logistics & Supply Chain Management)|
|MCA||Graduate in B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Voc/ B.Tech/ B.IT with 60% marks||-|
Read more: LBSIM Courses & Fee
Eligible candidates seeking admission to the Institute will be required to appear in national level examination namely CAT or GMAT. Besides the scores of these exams, one must also fill the application form of LBSIM available on its official website. The Institute shortlists the candidate on the basis of CAT/GMAT score and will be called for Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD), and Personal Interview (PI). Know more: LBSIM Cutoff
However, for admission to MCA, one needs to appear in the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by GGSIPU. Candidates must meet the CET Cut off to get admission into the program.
Know more: LBSIM Admission
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Placement
The placement cell of the institute maintains a close relationship with the employers for the students of their institute and for their placement point of view. Placement cell brings a lot of companies to campus for the placement process. They also keep a constant touch with the alumni of the Institute for placement proceedings.
Placement Highlights 2020-21
|Total No. of students participated||280|
|Total No. of offers||290|
|Total No. of companies visited||80|
|Highest Domestic CTC||INR 32 LPA|
|Average CTC||INR 9.20 LPA|
Some of the prominent recruiters of the Institute include EY, Marico, Asian paints, Deloitte, New Gen Software, Marsh, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, etc
Click here: LBSIM Placement
The Institute has state-of-the-art infrastructure with well-equipped academic and administrative buildings. Given below are the details for the same:
- Library: The Institute has one of the well-equipped libraries in terms of resources and facilities. There are a total of 42,000 books, 133 print periodicals, and 4154 online periodicals. The library has also subscribed to electronic resources like EBSCO, EMERALD, SAGE, CRISIL Research Database, etc.
- Auditorium: It has a seating capacity of 260 persons with 8000 projectors along with Wi-Fi connectivity. It also has an ultra-modern sound and lighting system to make the event more convenient for students and faculty members.
- Computer Center: Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management has a computer centre with 20 access points for 24*7 internet connectivity. The lab has more than 100 computers with the latest software.
- Hostels: The Institute has signed a partnership with an outside agency to provide accommodation to both male and female students. The hostels are fully equipped with all the necessary amenities for the students. It includes Wi-fi connectivity, transportation facility, air-conditioned rooms, twin-sharing rooms, etc.
Check here: LBSIM Hostels
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management was established in 1995 by the Lal Bahadur Shastri Educational Society. The campus is located in Sector 11, Dwarka, New Delhi. The Institute is easily accessible for the students living anywhere in Delhi. It is a premier institute for management and information technology education and has emerged as one of the top business schools in the country. It is a leading institution in providing value-based education in India. The Institute is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The Institute has highly motivated faculty members with years of experience and expertise in their respective fields. Lal Bahadur Shastri Insitute of Management also has various visiting faculty from reputed universities. Given below is a brief about the faculty members at the Institute:
Dr. G.L. Sharma
- Qualifications: M.Com and Ph.D.
- Ares of Interest: Financial Accounting, Cost & Management Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis
Dr. Anuj Verma
- Qualifications: M.Com and Ph.D.
- Areas of Interest: Corporate Finance, International Finance, Capital Markets, Mutual Funds, Financial Accounting
Dr. Sandhya Makkar
- Qualifications: M.A., M.Phil, and Ph.D.
- Areas of Interest: Supply Chain Analytics & Optimization, Service Operation Management
Dr. Sushil Kumar Dixit
- Qualifications: MBA, LL.B., and Ph.D.
- Areas of Interest: Strategic Management, CSR and Sustainability, Marketing Management
Mr. Abhishek Jha
- Qualifications: M.A., M.Phil, Ph.D., and UGC (JRF)
- Areas of Interest: Trade Negotiations under RTAs, Agricultural Trade Competitiveness, Quantitative and Qualitative Assessments of Trade Agreement
Ques: Is it a private institute or government aided?
Ques: Does it accept national level exam scores for its admission process?
Ques:How can I apply in LBSIM?
Ques:What is the minimum eligibility for applying into LBSIM?
Ques:What is the selection process for the MBA program?
Ques: Does the college provide any reservation for the quota students?
Ques: Who are the partereed recruiters of LBSIM?
Ques:Does the institute provide scholarships to its students?
Ques:Does the institute provide any internship program to its students?