LBSIM PGDM Admission 2021: GD/PI Results have been declared online for 2-Year Full-Time PGDM (Batch of 2021-23). The results are out for General, Financial Management and Research and Business Analytics specialisations. Candidates have to enter their CAT/GMAT registration number or last 7 digits of GMAT Registration ID to check their progress.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi (LBSIM) offers Post-Graduate Diploma as well as Executive programs in Management. It also offers a Master of Computer Application program at the PG level.
- Admission for PGDM and Executive MBA is done through CAT, GMAT.
- Shortlisting of candidates for PGDM programs will be based on the performance in CAT/GMAT, academic performance, Group Discussion, Written Analysis Test, and Personal Interview.
- Candidate’s final selection is subject to past academic records, WAT, Group Discussion and PI, for PGDM.
- The MCA program is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
- Admission of the candidates for MCA program is done based on the marks scored in NIMCET. The merit list created by IPU is accepted for the admissions into LBSIM.
- The deadline for the online application for MBA programs is October and for MCA is April
- The online application fee for all MBA courses is INR 1250 and MCA course is INR 1000.
- Application form, for MCA could be submitted online and offline.
LBSIM Delhi Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the institute||Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi|
|Courses offered||PGDM, Executive MBA, MCA|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Name of the entrance||CAT/GMAT/NIMCET|
|Entrance mode||Online-Computer based test|