Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Business Management (JNIBM), Ujjain was established in 1989. The management institute is affiliated to Vikram University.The group is placed at Ujjain,Madhya Pradesh and is member of 2 Associations- Association of Management Institutions in South Asia (AMIDSA) and Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS).
- JNIBM is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India for its course.
- The institute admits students to its postgraduate level course in the discipline of management - Master of Business Administration (MBA). It is a two-year full time programme.
- Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Business Management has a wide range of modern facilities for to its students
- The institute believes and implements the quote: “The job of a teacher is not to teach but to create an environment conducive to learning”
- From 2 decades Pt. JNIBM stances gratified as one of the greatest admired management of transformation
- The college has 90% placement track records from last 5 years
- Fashion shows
- Participation in MANTHAN 2007 organized by Prestige Institute of Management, Indore
- Youth festivals
- University level and inter college Tournaments
- Workshops for physical & mental development
- Fresher's Week
- Fashion Shows
- Youth Festivals
- Teachers Day Celebrations
Activities & Achievements by Students:-
- A joint seminar on Global Convergence of Financial Market Â conducted by the institute of Chartered Accountants of India & JNIBM was organized in January 2007 to discuss recent trends in financial markets.
- Pt JNIBM has won First Prize in inter-college business quiz.
- Competition & ADMAD show in 2007 organized by Maharaja College Ujjain.
- BEST STUDENT MANAGERS-98 awards by AIMA in which the team of JNIBM students participated in the simulation games, which was a national level competition. The team stood first in the western zone then it won the finals held at New Delhi.
- Recently the university has got four star status given by NAAC-UGC Team.
- In 1999, the students of the institute have won SMG99 trophy.
- Secured 52nd rank amongst top 100 Business Schools of the country
- The College team stood first in the western zone and then it won the finals held at New Delhi
- Recognized in First three business schools of the Madhya Pradesh
- Won 1st Prize in inter-college business quiz
- The Financial Times (FT) has ranked the two-year post graduate programme in management (PGP) of JNIBM in the top ten programmes.