Pune Institute of Business Management (PIBM) is one of the top B-schools in India providing education in the field of management. It offers programs at the postgraduate level for which admission is done on the basis of score obtained in competitive exams like CAT, XAT, CMAT, etc.
Check: PIBM Admission
Pune Institute of Business Management Highlights
|Approved By||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Affiliated to||Savitribai Phule Pune University|
|Campus Area||2.5 acres|
|Type of Programs||Postgraduate|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Test|
Mentioned below are some of the recent ranking of the business school:
- Ranked among top 100 MBA institutions in India in NIRF 2019 India Rankings
- Recognizes as one of the ‘Best Education Brands of 2018’ by Economic Times
- Ranked 12th in Top Private B-Schools and 20th among Top B-Schools by Times B-School
- Ranked 28th among Top B-Schools in Western India by The Week
- Ranked 16th among Top B-schools in India in Finance and 10th for Industry Interface by Outlook Money
- Awarded for the Most Innovative Learning Practices 2018 in Asia
- Awarded as ‘Best Emerging Institute in India’ by BBC Knowledge
Tabulated below are the courses offered by the business school:
|MBA and PGDM||Marketing||
Check: PIBM Fees
Eligible candidates seeking admission in the institute must fill the online application form available on the official website. They will also be required to pay an application fee of INR 1000 through Netbanking or DD in favor of ‘Pune Institute of Business Management’ payable at Pune.
The selection procedure for admission in management programs will be based on the scores obtained in the following:
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Written Test
Tabulated below are the aptitude tests whose scores are accepted by the Insitute:
Read more: PIBM Admission
The placement cell of the B-school follows a particular approach to management education wherein students are exposed to the corporate world. The placement process of the institute comprises winter internship; summer internship, live projects, and final placements. A total of 300 national and multi-national companies have recruited the students from Pune Institute of Business Management. Companies from various sectors like Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing, etc. have visited the campus.
Some of the prominent recruiters include names like Tata Housing, Google, ITC Limited, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, Dabur, Nivea, JK Tyre, Amul, Nestle, Indiabulls, Oppo, Yes Bank, Aditya Birla Group, etc.
Know more: PIBM Placement
Pune Institute of Business Management was established in the year 2007 with the aim of producing educated and skilled management graduates. The campus is spread across 2.5 acres of land in a calm and serene valley on the outskirts of Pune. The Institute has been accredited by NAAC and affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University. The management courses have been approved by the AICTE. PIBM has a strong association with 50+ corporate panelists and 250+ corporate heads. Till date, PIBM has produced more than 3500 alumni who are placed in reputed companies and organizations.
Listed below is a brief about the faculty members at the institute:
Dr. Riddhiman Mukkhopadhyay
- Academic Experience: 13+ years
- Subjects of interest: Sales & Distribution, Management, Customer Relationship Management
Dr. Kanaiyalal Shantilal Parmar
- Academic Experience: 12+ years
- Subjects of Interest: Security Valuation, Financial Management, Risk Management, Portfolio Management
Dr. Rajasshrie Pillai
- Academic Experience: 8+ years
- Subjects of Interest: Human Resource Management, Talent Acquisition, PMS, Designing HR policies
Dr. Manish Godse
- Academic Experience: 10+ years
- Subjects of Interest: Data Science & Business Analytics
Dr. Abhishek Srivastava
- Academic Experience: 13+ years
- Subjects of Interest: Micro Economics, Macro-Economics, and Managerial Economics
Check: Pune Institute Faculty
Ques: What is the ranking of the Pune Institute of Business Management (PSIB)?
Ques: What are the accreditations and affiliations of PIBM Pune?
Ques: What are the programs offered at PIBM Pune?
Ques: What are the specializations offered in MBA and PGD at PIBM Pune?
Ques: What is the estimated cost to pursue an MBA program at PIBM Pune?
Ques: Does PIBM Pune have a separate placement cell?
Ques: What is the placement process followed in PIBM Pune?
Ques: What are the top recruiters and top sectors recruited in the final placement drive of PIBM Pune?
Ques: What is the admission process followed at PIBM Pune?
Ques: What are the entrance exams accepted by PIBM Pune for admission?
Ques. What are the courses offered by Pune Institute of Business Management?
Ques. What is PIBM Glory?
Ques. What is BOP?
Ques. What is the selection process of Pune Institute of Business Management?
Ques. What is the B-school Ranking of Pune Institute of Business Management in different events and surveys?
Ques. What kind of internship does Pune Institute of Business Management provide?
Ques. How many recruiters are associated with Pune Institute of Business Management?
Ques. What is the fee structure of the Pune Institute of Business Management?
Ques. What are the Admission criteria for Pune Institute of Business Management?