S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) is ranked consistently among the top 10 B-schools of India and also been in the top B-schools of the Asia Pacific region. The institute provides various Post-graduate, Post-graduate Diploma, and Certificate Management programs like PGPM, PGDM, FPM, and many more.
SPJIMR has three international campuses i.e. Singapore (2006), Sydney (2012), and Dubai (2004) managed under the names S. P. Jain Center of Management and S P Jain School of Global Management.
|Entrance Exam||CAT, XAT, GMAT, NET & CMAT|
|Types of Programs | No. of Programs||PG, PG Diploma | 10|
- SPJIMR is one of the five Indian B-Schools ranked amongst the Top 200 B-Schools in the world in the recently released QS Global Full-Time MBA Ranking
- Ranked 4thby Business World 2019
- Ranked 16th in Management category by NIRF
- Ranked 7th in Asia and 46th in the world by Youth Inc.
- Ranked 6th by Outlook
- Ranked 8th by The Week
S.P.Jain Insitute offers several diploma courses and degree courses in the field of management. The table below briefs the name of courses with their eligibility:
|PGDM - Post Graduate Diploma in Management||Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% in total aggregate|
|PGPM - Post Graduate Program in Management|
|FPM - Fellow Program in Management||Postgraduation in Management with at least 55%|
|GMP - Global Management Program||Graduation in any discipline with 3 years of work experience in the relevant field.|
|PGMPW - Post Graduate Management Program for Women||Graduation in any discipline with 5 years of work experience in the relevant field.|
Check:SPJIMR Courses and Fees
The application form is available on the official website of the college. Candidates who wish to apply are required to follow the subsequent steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website and click on ‘Admission’
Step 2: Choose ‘Indian Applicant’ or ‘International Applicant’ as per your category
Step 3: Admission page will appear, click on ‘Apply Now’ → ‘New User’
Step 4: Register yourself by providing your Full Name, Contact Number, and Email id.
Step 5: Enter your desired password and sign in. Enter SPJIMR Login credentials and begin with the application procedure
Step 6: Fill in and SPJIMR application form duly and submit the application
Selection criteria of SPJIMR PGPM and other courses:
- Admission to any course is done on the basis of the following entrance exam:
- Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their marks will be called for the next stage of selection process i.e. group discussion and personal interview. Qualified applicants in all rounds will be considered for admission on the basis of cutoff.
Check: SPJIMR Admission
The institute has been an excellent B-School in terms of on-campus placements by completing another successful placement rounds year by year. The institute has consistently acheived 100% placements. Following are some of the placement highlights of the year 2019:
- Average Salary increased from INR 22.24 LPA to INR 22.90 LPA
- 74% of the batch received offers of INR 120 LPA or above
- More than 50% of batch took up PPO opportunities with leading companies
- Over 110 companies participated in the placement process
Top recruiters of SPJIMR:McKinsey and Company, Boston Consulting Group, Bain and Co., Google, Microsoft, Tata Administrative Services, Airtel, Hindustan Unilever Ltd., Johnson and Johnson, Ninjacart, General Mills, Amazon, Mahindra, Deloitte, Nivea, Anway, Sterlite Power, Citibank, etc.
The Institute deeply believes in the all-round development of the students and this leads to the various clubs and activities that happen in the college like:
- GASP (Guild of Actors @ SP) who categorizes a play every year.
- Elevator Pitch Contest.
- Lock, Stock & Trade (LST) is an annual national-level entrepreneurship event organized by SPJIMR in association with the National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN).
- SPJIMR Academic Conclave (SAC) - A podium for development business-academia combination battered exclusively at the corporate members.
The campus is equipped with all the modern comforts distinctive of a world-class educational establishment. The campus though modest and humble comprises of all the requisite facilities.
The sports and entertainment facilities include playing fields, an Open Air Theatre and jogging tracks. The campus also boasts of Cultural Center, Lake, Yog Kutir, Institute of Holistic Health Sciences and Botanical Gardens. Some notable facilities are described below:
The Library with its range of management works is the focal point of the institute. The fully hi-tech library offers 27 different types of knowledge media comprises of-
- 150 foreign and Indian business periodicals and journals, audio-video cassettes & CD-ROMs.
- Collection of over 18,000 volumes.
- Online databases like EBSCO Premier, Thomson Learning, CRISIL VGC, Prowess Client, ISI Emerging Markets, and CRISINFAC.
- SPJIMR has ensured a plan with other libraries including American Resource Center, World Trade Centre Library, and the British Council Library.
Information Technology Center
The IT Centre is equipped with Client-Server architecture using analytical tools and educational software counting management games as well as computers, thereby inspiring its pedagogy of non-classroom learning. Few noted technologies implemented are:
- A CD Server with a 120 GB HDD.
- The 768Kbps and 4 ISDN line backbone.
- 2.4 GHz frequency Wireless/LAN backed by a 100 Mbps internal LAN.
The institute organizes the following events:
- Ojas- It is the business festival of SPJIMR. It was launched in 2009. It comprises of events and contests organized and managed by students.
- Sprint- Sprint is SPJIMR's annual sports meet. The Sprint events include athletics (12 categories), cricket, football, swimming, chess, carom, basketball, badminton, volleyball, etc.
- Spandan- It is the annual alumni reunion event organized by the Alumni committee, held in December every year.
S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) was estalished in the year 1981. The institute is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The institute works with the mission of Influencing Practice and Promoting Value Based Growth.
SPJIMR has acquired the reputation of meeting societal needs of under-managed sectors through a wide range of programs and intiatives.
The institute has an experienced and well qualified faculty. Given below are the details for same:
Mr. Abbasali Gabula
- Designation: Associate Director
- Qualification: MBA, B.E
- Areas of Interest: Marketing
Prof. Aditi S. Divatia
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Qualification: MCA, B.Sc
- Areas of Interest: Business Process Analysis, Data Management, Enterprise Architecture, Big Data, Business Analytics
Dr. Anil Vishnu Vaidya
- Designation: Professor
- Qualification: MBA, B.Sc, LLB, PG Program in Cyber Law
Dr. Ashita Aggarwal
- Designation: Professor
- Qualification: Ph.D, PGDBM, MMM, B.A
- Areas of Interest: Brand Management, Integrated Market Communication, Consumer Behaviour
Prof. Bindu Kulkarni
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Qualification: PGDM, B.E
Ques. Do I need to give entrance exam for admission? Does the institute conduct its own entrance test?
Ans. Yes, you need to be qualified in some of the national entrance exams to be eligible for admission. The institute does not conduct any entrance exam.
Ques. Does the SPJIMR provide hostel facility?
Ans. Yes, SPJIMR provides hostel facility to students. All rooms are networked and connected with 24/7 internet facilities including amenities like TV, Table Tennis, Water Filters, Coolers, etc. The college promotes an informal atmosphere for student faculty interaction. For more information, click here.
Ques. How can I contact for any query?
Ans. You can contact via their helpline number +91-22-2623-0396/ 2401, +91-22-2623-7454.