Singhad School of Business Studies (SSBS) intends to cultivate a world-class management institute blended with value based education, learning, contributing to world headship, managing and evolving business, culture for the growth of the society. It believes in the motto “Win a little now, hold on to your ground and in a while win a bit more”.
Facts and Figures of Singhad School of Business Studies (SSBS), Pune, Maharashtra
Business School Type
Principal of the school
Dr. Shailendra Kale
All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE)
Master of Business Administration (2 years)
How to Reach
Via Narhe- Pune highway (N. H-41), 17 km from Pune Railway Station, 12 km from Swargate Bus Stand, 36 km from Lohgaon airport
Why to Join Singhad School of Business Studies (SSBS), Pune, Maharashtra?
· Infrastructure: Spread over 1, 00,000 square meter, it has a blossoming green college grounds, spacious classrooms, eatery, exercise room, seminar halls, sports facilities and transportation facilities are some of the features of the business school.
· Eminent Faculty: The College has around 750 specialized faculty members; 2 Research centers with 38 research guides in different specializations and more than 12 Research projects.
· Laboratory: The College has a well-furnished computer center equipped with the requisite number of computers with LAN connections, internet facilities and configured with the latest operating system.
· Library: The campus has a centralized library housing over 2,00,000 books, 650 print journals or periodicals of national and international repute and 15 e-resource databases to educate both students and teachers.
· Hostel: The College provides hostel facilities to its students under the supervision of a warden equipped with the needed amenities. Separate hostels for boys and girls are present.