Siva Sivani Institute of Management Hyderabad Admission 2020: PGDM
Siva Sivani Institute of Management - [SSIM] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Siva Sivani Institute of Management offers admission into PGDM program in various specialisations of management.
- SSIM offers a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program in Marketing, Finance, BIFAS and Triple Specialisation
- Admission for all PGDM courses are done through CAT, XAT, MAT. CMAT, GMAT, ATMA & TSICET.
- Shortlisting of candidates for all courses will be based on the performance in admission tests, past academics and relevant work experience.
- The selected candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Candidate’s final selection is subject to past academic records, test scores, relevant work experience, extra curricular achievements, GD and PI.
- The application form month for PGDM courses is November.
- The online application fee for PGDM program is INR 1200.
Check SSIM Hyderabad fee structure
SSIM Hyderabad Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of the institute ||Siva SIvani Institute of Management, Hyderabad |
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Name of the entrance||CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA/TSICET|
|Entrance mode||Online-Computer based test|
SSIM, Hyderabad Fees & Eligibility
|PGDM||₹4 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|Ph.D||₹6.38 Lakhs (Total Fees)||Post Graduation|
|PG Diploma||₹4 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
| CAT Registration || 07 Aug - 25 Sep, 2019 ||Apply|
| CAT Exam || 24 Nov, 2019 || - |
| XAT Registration || 23 Aug - 07 Dec, 2019 ||Apply|
| XAT Exam || 05 Jan, 2020 || - |
| CMAT Registration || 01 Nov - 30 Nov, 2019 ||Apply|
| CMAT Exam || 28 Jan, 2020 || - |
| MAT Registration Start date || 08 Oct, 2019 ||Apply|
| MAT Registration Last date (PBT) || 01 Dec, 2019 || - |
| MAT Registration Last date (CBT) || 06 Dec, 2019 || - |
| ATMA Registration Last date || 03 Feb, 2020 ||Apply|
SSIM Hyderabad PGDM Admissions 2020
|No of Specialization||4|
|Seats||Marketing (60), Finance (60), General (60), Triple Specialisation (60)|
|Application Form Month||November|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate. |
|Course fee||INR 6,50,000|
Siva Sivani Institute of Management offers Postgraduate diploma program in four specialisations as
- General Management
- Marketing Management
- Banking, Insurance, Finance and Allied Service (BIFAS)
- Triple Specialisation
SSIM Hyderabad PGDM Eligibility
|PGDM||Applicants should have valid CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA/TSICET score, with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks|
- Final year graduate students can also apply, provided they have to submit their final aggregate score CGPA/Percentage by given specified date
SSIM Hyderabad PGDM Selection criteria
- Shortlisting of the candidates for GD, PI is based on score in the admission tests and relevant work experience of the candidates.
- Candidates will be intimated regarding their shortlisting through email / sms to their registered email address and phone number
- Candidates will have to register for GD and PI round during the registration of the application and download the admit card for it.
- Candidates will be called for GD and PI rounds to the centers based on these locations,
(Choose your best suitable option depending upon the convenience during registration)
Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
- The candidates while appearing for GD & PI should be in formal dress code. GD topics would be based on the latest news, current trends, general topics.
- Selection in this round will be based on candidate’s content analysis, communication skills, leadership skills, body language and logical thinking.
- The marks allotted to different parameters for final selection of the candidates are:
|Test Score||50 marks|
|Academic Performance in Degree, 12th Standard and 10th Standard||10 marks|
|Work Experience||05 marks|
|Group Discussion||20 marks|
|Personal Interview||15 marks|
- A merit list will be drawn considering all the parameters and published on the website/ intimated to the candidates over email.
SSIM Hyderabad PGDM How to Apply?
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Copy of Photograph and Signature
- Scanned copy of marksheet and certificates of academics from 10th, 12th till graduation
- Scanned copy of work experience
Steps to Apply Online:
- Fill the Online Application form
- Create a login ID and password by entering your details. Verify the registration via sms or email and confirm the email by entering through the application form from the link.
- Enter all the details; academic, personal, preference of GD PI centres, admission test registration details, work experience details.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature, marksheets and certificate of academic records and work experience certificate
- Pay the application fee online
- The application fee for PGDM program is INR 1200.
- If application fee is paid by Demand Draft, make it in favour of “Siva Sivani Institute of Management”, payable at Hyderabad/Secunderabad.
- Mention name and registration ID behind the Demand draft.
- Submit the application form.
- Print the application form and acknowledgement Slip for future correspondence.
SSIM Hyderabad Scholarships
SSIM Hyderabad provides scholarships for meritorious students based on their academic profile. Based on two sets of categories, students can avail this financial assistance from the institute.
Category A: Student having aggregate marks of 85% or above in durin 10th, 12th and Graduation, would be awarded a scholarship of INR 40,000
Category B: Student having the range of percentile as mentioned below in the table will be able to avail for the amount of the scholarship mentioned alongside
|80 & above||90 & above||95 & above||1-500||60,000/-|
|70 to 79||85 to 89||90 to 94||501-1500||50,000/-|
|60 to 69||80 to 84||85 to 89||1501-2500||40,000/-|
Ques. Are there separate hostels for boys and girls?
Ans. Yes, there are separate hostels for boys and girls.
Ques. Which are the companies recruiting students from SSIM Hyderabad?
Some of the high profile recruiters have been seen recruiting students from SSIM Hyderabad
. Companies like Asia Pacfific, ICICI, Deloitte, ITC, Talent Sport participated in the recruitment process last year.
Ques. Are the programs in SSIM Hyderabad AICTE approved?
Ans. All the programs in SSIM Hyderabad are AICTE approved.
Ques. What are the extracurricular activities in SSIM Hyderabad?
Ans. SSIM conducts Sammelan an Intra collegiate meet, Samanvay an Intercollegiate Management Students meet, Sameeksha an activities club under HR, Finance, Marketing and Systems Clubs etc., which fosters the students to understand the importance of coordination, teamwork, group dynamics, oneness etc
Ques. Are there any executive MBA programs in SSIM Hyderabad?
Ans. No, as of now, there are no executive MBA programs in SSIM Hyderabad
Ques. Does SSIM Hyderabad accept correspondence degree?
Ans. If you have a valid correspondence degree with 50% of aggregate marks after 10+2, then your degree is valid for SSIM Hyderabad
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College