Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM) is one of the top business schools in India located in Hyderabad. The institute was established in 1992. At present, it offers an intensive 2-year Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program under various specialization in Residential and Non-Residential modes. Application forms can be submitted online as well as offline mode.
- Siva Sivani Institute of Managemen (SSIM) Hyderabad offers full-time PGDM program in residential and non-residential specializations.
- The minimum eligibility for PGDM is a graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Basic admission criteria for admission is a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT or ATMA.
- Final selection is based on the entrance score, performance in GD & PI and relevant work experience.
- 10% of seats are reserved for Industry Sponsored candidates.
Read More: SSIM courses & fee structure
SSIM Hyderabad Admission Highlights
|Name of institute||Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM), Hyderabad|
|Name of the Entrance||CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-Based followed by GD & PI|
|Application Mode||Both Online and Offline|
SSIM Hyderabad Admission Dates 2019
|Entrance Name||Application Start Date||Application End Date||Exam Date|
|CMAT||November 1, 2018||December 15, 2018||January 28, 2019|
|XAT||August 20, 2018||December 15, 2018||January 6, 2019|
|MAT||October 5, 2018||November 30, 2018 (PBT); December 7, 2018 (CBT)||December 9, 2018 (PBT); December 15, 2018 (CBT)|
|CAT||August 08, 2018||September 26, 2018||November 25, 2018|
SSIM Hyderabad PGDM Admission 2019
As the flagship course of the institute, SSIM offers two-year PGDM program in multiple specializations. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply. Admission is granted on the basis of score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT or ATMA followed by GD and PI. Due weightage is given for Academic Performance and Work Experience.
|Course||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|PGDM (Residential)||Triple Specialization||Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/ PWD) marks and valid exam scores. Students in the final year of their graduation degree are also eligible to apply.||Valid score in CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ XAT or ATMA followed by a performance in GD & PI|
|BIFAS (Banking, Insurance, Finance & Allied Services)|
- Relaxation of 5% will be given for SC/ ST/ PH candidates in the qualifying degree examination.
- Students who have appeared for the final year degree examination and are awaiting results can also apply.
- 10% of the total seats are reserved for Industry Sponsored candidates.
- Selected candidates are required to pay the first installment of admission fee after submitting the proof of having met all the requirements of the institute within the stipulated time period.
Selection Criteria: Final admission to PGDM is offered on the basis of candidates’ performance in different areas. Admission components along with respective weights are given below:
|Entrance Exam Score||50|
SSIM, Hyderabad Application Process 2019
Application form for the PGDM program can be filled via online or offline mode. Students are advised to follow the below-listed steps:
For Online Mode:
- Visit the official website of the college and click on the ‘Online Registration’ link.
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned copies of 10th & 12th mark sheet and photograph.
- After registration, you will receive an e-mail with user ID and password in order to complete the further application requirements.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1200 by Credit/ Debit card or through Net-Banking.
For Offline Mode:
- Application forms can be downloaded by selecting the “Download Form” link under the admission tab.
- Duly filled application forms are required to be sent to the institute’s address by post.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1200 through Demand Draft issued in favor of “Siva Sivani Institute of Management” and payable at Hyderabad/ Secunderabad.
Note: Students have to mention their Name and ID generated at the time of registration on the back side of DD.
SSIM Hyderabad Scholarships
The institute offers the scholarship to the meritorious candidates during admission process to the PGDM program. Scholarships are offered under two categories as given below:
|Category ‘A’||Those students who have scored at least 85% marks in Class 10, Class 12 and Graduation||INR 40, 000|
|Entrance Name||Percentile||Scholarship Amount|
|CAT/ XAT/ GMAT||80 & Above||INR 60, 000|
|70 to 79||INR 50, 000|
|60 to 69||INR 40, 000|
|MAT||90 & Above||INR 60, 000|
|85 to 89||INR 50, 000|
|80 to 84||INR 40, 000|
|ATMA||95 & Above||INR 60, 000|
|90 to 94||INR 50, 000|
|85 to 89||INR 40, 000|
|CMAT||Rank from 001 to 500||INR 60, 000|
|Rank from 501 to 1500||INR 50, 000|
|Rank from 1500 to 2500||INR 40, 000|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College