Latest Update: The candidates can register for the SNAP test by November 28, 2020. The registration for admission at SIBM Bangalore can be done by December 18, 2020. The application fee for the SNAP Test is INR 1,750 per test and the program registration fee is INR 1,000 per program. The registration fees are non-refundable.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) was established in the year 2008. It offers MBA programs in various specializations. The college also offers an Executive MBA program for working professionals and various Executive Development programs.
SIBM Bangalore offers MBA programs in Marketing, Finance, Operations, Human Resource Management, Business Analytics and Quantitative Finance.
- The application form can be filled online by visiting the official website of SIBM, Bengaluru.
- The admission to MBA and MBA (FMBE) programs is done on the basis of the score of the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP).
- To apply for an MBA, candidates must have a Graduate degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in graduation from a recognized university.
- For the MBA Executive program, the candidate must have a Graduate degree from a recognized university with a minimum 3-year of working experience.
- Final selection is done on the basis of the SNAP score followed by the performance in Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interview (PE) and Writing Ability Test (WAT).
- The application fee for SNAP is INR 1,750.
- The deadline for the submission of the online application form is December
Click here SIBM Bangalore Fee Structure
SIBM B Admission Stories
|Saveen Kaul||68||Read More|
|Trisha Singh||90||Read More|
|Shubhangi Pant||90||Read More|
|Shweta Roy||92||Read More|
|Prashant Chahar||91.2||Read More|
|Tanya Khatri||90.4||Read More|
|Shriya Singh||92||Read More|
|Ishika Mridul Moitra||88.65||Read More|
|Abhaysinh Shirole||93.14||Read More|
SIBM Bangalore Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the institute||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Name of the entrance||SNAP|