Hindu Girls College, The Hindu Girls College was established in 1958 at Sonepat, Haryana. This college was founded with the aim of providing quality education and academic qualifications to girls and initiates a better change in the society. The main aim of the college is to empower women by educating them qualitatively and professionally so that they can cater to their needs as well as of the society. It also aims at using modern techniques and methodologies for teaching so that they are understood well enough by the students. The institution has programs in the fields of Arts, Science, and Commerce and also has various other vocational and diploma programs available.
Facts and Figures:
MDU at Rohtak
3 (Arts, Science and Commerce)
Associations and Clubs
Fine Arts Association, National Service Scheme, Red Cross Society, Women Cell, Red Cross Society, Student Welfare Committee
IBM, MetLife Insurance, Tata Services, Nestle, HDFC Bank, etc.
30000+ books, 57 journals/magazines, 19 newspapers, 22 encyclopedias, 2750 additional books,
Why to Join Hindu Girls College?
1. Summer Training and Workshops: The college provides the students with summer training programs at industries and professional workhouses to gain first-hand experience and learn practically which helps in better understanding. Programs and workshops help the students to be industry ready and more professional towards their careers.
2. Successful Placement Drives and Recruitment Programs: The College has successfully conducted recruitment programs through tie-ups with various established companies. The institution has tie-ups with more than 50 reputed companies. Some of them include Nestle, HDFC Bank, Wipro, HCL, etc.
3. Strong Alumnus: The college boasts of a strong alumnus that includes Ms. Mimansa Malik, Producer and Senior Anchor for Zee News, Ms. Kirti Jain, Civil Judge, Ms. Meghna Malik, Actress and many more.
4. Strict Adherence to Anti Ragging Culture: The college strictly restricts the students from getting into any activity that encourage ragging in campus as well as in hostel premises. Any student found doing so is punished in the form of expelling from college.
5. Scholarships for student aid: The college identifies the efforts invested by students in academic field and hence provides them with the benefits of scholarship. The following are some of the scholarships awarded to the students namely, Government of India National Scholarship Scheme, Dr. Radhakrishnan Foundation Fund for Need Cum Merit Scholarship, etc…