Universal College of Engineering and Technology - [UCET] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Universal College of Engineering and Technology was established in the year 2008 under the umbrella of Global Foundation Trust. College seeks to provide best technical education in the tradition of liberal arts, emphasizing complete competence.
- College is affiliated to Gujarat Technical University and is approved by AICTE
- College secured 2nd rank in university examination
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Applied Science
- Cultural activities
No. of Volumes
No. of Titles
No. of National Journals Subscribed
No. of International Journals subscribed
Library Software used
- Seminar halls: College has seminar hall equipped with multimedia tools and gadgets. Hall has seating capacity of 180 students. It is utilized for the series of guest lectures and workshops
- Computer Lab: College computer lab has 75 computers with latest configuration. Also students can access Wi-Fi 24*7.
- College cricket team becomes zonal champion for 2010/11 and 2011/12
- College secured 3rd rank in youth fest of GTU
- Spontania- It is technical fest organized by the college annually in the month of March.
State Engineering college