The Hindustan College of Arts and Science have strived hard to live up to its motto of providing quality education to the bright and meritorious. Through the diligence of staffs and students alike, the college has produced rank holding students time and again who have gone on to become trailblazers for inspiring the next generation. The infrastructure facilities are robust enough to support the quest for practical knowledge of students. The college has come to much prominence for its dedication towards the welfare of students.
Facts and Figures of Hindustan College of Arts and Science :-
17 Undergraduate Courses
6 Post Graduate Courses and an M.Phil course
ISO 9001:2008 awarded in 2010-11
95 students in 2011-12
332 computers with Wi-Fi enabled
- 14996 core books
- Reading hall where more than 100 students can sit and read
Accommodates 88 boys and 73 girls
NSS, YRC and various NGOs work here
25kms from Adyar. Close to Crocodile Park and Mahabalipuram
Why joinHindustan College of Arts and Science?
- Dedicated faculty- The faculty members are highly qualified and have won several awards, including the Times of India Edupreneur 2012.
- Lucrative placements- The 10 member placement committee takes every measure to get deserving students placed in good companies with plush pay packages.
- Supportive infrastructure- From high quality design labs to electronics ones, students can learn a lot from practical hands-on experience.
- Exposure to inspiring personalities- The Alumni association REHASH regularly organizes talks to boost the morale of students to strive harder to achieve their goals.