Vaishnavi Institute of Technology, Tirupati was started by the efforts of Vaishnavi Educational Society in 2007 – 08. It has achieved an important position among education institutions within a short span of time. It is built in an area of 20 acres of land. It is situated at Tanapalli, 5 km from central Bus stand.
- It is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Anantpur
Debate Club – It seeks to improve the English communication skills of students. One hour duration is allotted to students every week for debate, block & tackle and group discussions.
Associa Hour – It is the time allotted to students for performing technical activities such as Paper Presentation, Mini Projects & Technical Quiz.
National Service Scheme (NSS) activities –
- Blood Donation Camp
- Observance of National Voters Day
- Special Camp in nearby village areas
- Tree Plantation
- Library – It has huge collection of text & reference books covering all courses. It also has a good collection of CD’s & Video cassettes on various topics. It is fully computerized and maintains details of books and the student borrowing it from library.
- Hostels – The College provides separate hostels for both girls & boys along with Internet connectivity.
- Wi-Fi campus – Wi-Fi connectivity is provided in the campus premises at 8Mbps speed.
- Transport – Pick & Drop facility through bus is given to students and faculty residing in Tirupati and Tiruchanoor.